[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to get into a life of crime whats the easiest way? i
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4
File: gold-choker.jpg (81 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
gold-choker.jpg
81 KB, 640x478
i want to get into a life of crime

whats the easiest way? i don't want to just sell weed to college students, i want to do something cooler and more lucrative

i know some of you robots know how to break into the criminal underworld
>>
You have to be born into a life of crime that doesn't abruptly end with you in your mid 20's, with some crippling addiction, on house arrest, kids you need to pay for with drug money or dead.

You need to live in a third world shithole or poor enough town where the cops know you and let you go because at least you aren't violently insane and dangerous like most other criminals. In firstworld nations it still pays off to lock you up.
>>
>>25919381
You don't get into it you edgelord, you need to grow up in it.
>>
>>25919473
>>25919525
fuck so i'm just dead?

can i like peripherally support the criminal underworld somehow and make money off it?

or like what if i go get a loan from the mob, and pay it off responsibly, and then ask them if they have any jobs i can do for extra cash or something?
>>
>>25919381
You need to be raised in it in the first place retard. There's no way you can catch on with the technical lingo and culture they have. It isnt like Breaking Bad
>>
>>25919557
Don't involve yourself with any mobs. You can JUST your body and cause yourself chronic pain maybe and get a script for percs, make a little cash. Nothing else is really worth it, most people do this shit because they have to and it's damn near impossible to work when you already have a record.
>>
>>25919561
The whole point of Breaking Bad was to show how people like OP could fuck up.
>>
financial crimes are where its at cuz, steal peoples credit cards online, most normies are turbo-computer illiterate and wont even notice you are making them hemorrhage money until their bank warns them
>>
>>25919381
I was once in your shoes kid. I wanted to make a lot of money easy. It's simple to get in with the mafia. Google your nearest pizza joint, sit down and ask for the special with extra sauce. When the waiter brings you your food be sure to tell him thank you but I'm a vegetarian, please fetch me a glass of wine.....extra rocky if you know what I mean. And bingo your in kid, the boss should come out and talk to you, give you a small job like selling cigs but you'll be collecting cash before you know it
>>
>>25919381
sell weed to college students for starters, learn the ins and outs, get supplier contact info

take out a loan, buy a mobile home, rent a couple of earthmovers, buy some property out in the boondocks, heavily wooded, bury your mobile home, but layer it with tarp and maybe a layer of reinforced concrete to prevent water damage and collapse.

grow weed or cook meth or something in the mobile home, you can repay your loan back pretty quick. you will need some technical handymen who can keep a secret when they do the work on your underground base, wiring it up for electricity and waterproofing it and such.

you ought to make a cozy little vegetable garden on top of the thin layer of earth covering the base, just to keep up appearances. you can sell veggies at the local farmer's market, maybe even launder cash that way. not a lot though. but it is a good cover, so you're not just disappearing into your wooded property for hours on end.

tip:
Where do rough guys with no skills go when they need money fast and they're at a dead end? Construction. No skills needed, no questions asked, illegal workers and excons everywhere. Go work in construction or talk to some guys who do, you'll get lots of contacts quick if you can navigate that. I know some contractors and their workers are always up to sketchy shit, and in fact one such person did exactly what I'm telling you now.
>>
>>25919381

I was Walter White IRL for a while. I guess I can talk about it because the statute of limitations on the offenses are 60 months.

>Be in university. Chemistry grad student.
>Bored no money to buy drugs and not be bored. Want to buy weed but never enough cash.
>Weed guy is complaining one day that his MDMA connection bailed so he doesn't have money to as much weed.
>Realize the stuff is really easy to make and maybe a route to unlimited weed.
>Start making MDMA/MDA for this dude. First just trading for weed. Later for cash because it became assumed that unlimited weed was part of the arrangement. Dude gets fucking rich because he's selling at local prices but paying wholesale prices and doesn't need any distribution channels. Essentially goes from trash dealer to distributor over night.
>I graduate, stop messing with MDMA/MDA because no access to the right chemicals anymore. Me and this guy open up a shell company and start making synthetic weed in a warehouse (was legal at the time) his friend owned. Also made GHB on weekends in an old self storage park. Also had our own line of marijuana e-cigarette cartridges we would sell legally to colorado marijuana retailers.
>Really good partner ship. I was socially retarded so I just handled the product side. He was a slick dealer type so he dealt with people. This guy had great connections at this point so he would get me anything I wanted.
>Eventually he gets arrested and put on probation for traffic violations. I skipped town and moved to another state. Eventually moved to another country to go back to school.
>Never saw him again. Eventually he did get distribution charges and went to prison though.

Was pretty good times honestly and I kinda miss it. Doing risky shit forces you to form actual friendships with people because you depend on each other, unlike working normie jobs where no one cares and everyone wants to just make their wages and go home.

The people I met were a lot more real.
>>
>>25920091
You're lucky you got away or else you'd get to meet even more real people in prison.
>>
>>25919557
For Christ's sake, anon, you're not in a movie. Just get a normal job where nobody will shoot you.
>>
>>25919799
i tried this but they told me that domino's doesn't serve wine
>>
White collar crimes are much more lucrative and carry less sentences than drug related crimes.
>>
>>25920091
>Doing risky shit forces you to form actual friendships with people because you depend on each other
Not when it actually matters. Most dealers are just kids looking for a buck and a "cool life", but in reality they'll rat you out to save their own ass.

Very few people actually have the character, intellect and stoicism to hold up in a business like this.

>>25919381
>i want to something cooler
This is the sort of character I'm talking about. Effeminate and unreliable.
>>
>>25920366
>Effeminate and unreliable.
OP here, that is pretty much me to a t
>>25920149
i've done that already its boring and i hate it. whats a cool fun job? working in an office is boring, working in a store is boring, working in a warehouse is boring, being a gardener is okay but kind of boring, trimming trees is boring, working at a printing press is boring, working in fashion is okay but i'm too dumb to actually start a clothing company and working doing basically glorified office work is boring.

i've done a lot of shit and it all sucks

also dear captcha i guess a bus is an RV sure why not...
>>
>>25920678
Yeah you sound like a real faggot
>>
>>25920366
>Most dealers are just kids looking for a buck and a "cool life"
What other motivation is there, to do illegal business?

Taking "buck" to its extreme, btw.
>>
>>25920813
pretty much
>>25919799
i knew r9k would have my back with some solid info
>>
>>25920830
Money. Pretty simple concept.

Mostly basing this off of my experience with people. They are allot more loyal friends when they're in it for the money, not some sort of temporary lifestyle. Of course the lifestyle is a very appealing part of it, but if the reason you're doing this really comes down to "I wanna be cool", it shows insecurity and thus lack of reliability. This is a bit hard to explain.
>>
>>25921012
>What other motivation besides money is there
>Money

Well anyway I see your point
>>
>>25920678
You sound like a serial killer in the making
>>
>>25921160
i've considered it
>>
>Want to live a life of crime
Just move to Detroit, Baltimore, or any other city/neighborhood where whites are the minority.
>>
>>25921180
it's not like it will make you much money
>>
>>25921257
i didn't say why i'd considered it
>>
>>25921356
please do
also I'm getting deja vu at this conversation

Is it because you just want le cool paralegal life? Be honest
>>
>>25921385
>Is it because you just want le cool paralegal life? Be honest
mostly, yes

i just dislike life as is and my position in it, so ultimately i would want to do something outside of that

that and an early obsession with pierrot le fou and other films like it

maybe a bit of john_adams_study.quote
>>
>move to Balkan
>buy weapons
>sell them in France, Belgium, spain...
>Profit
>>
File: cancerouskeleton.jpg (406 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cancerouskeleton.jpg
406 KB, 1920x1080
>>25920091

Where did you get the raw materials? I'm a Chem student too but AFAIK most raw materials that are used for manufacturing drugs are sort of blacklisted, glassware, instruments and reagents too.

For me the most illegal thing I did is extracting DMT from MHRB and to gather the few pieces of lab equipment I needed (Erlenmeyers, Buchner filter and reagents) I had to go to sketchy stores far from where I live because all the locals one look you sideway if you're not buying for a company.

Digging your experience senpai, wish I could walk your steps.
>>
i sell amphetamine in a uni town. i'm basically the only guy with it non-prescription. i've lost a lot of clients because i'm a shut in and haven't met any new students after my original clients graduated. i've moved thousands of counterfeit adderalls. I sell them $3 a pop though because i'm nice
>>
>>25923087
>>25920091
Can you guys teach me chemistry?
>>
>>25923213
How do you get nonscript amphetamine?
>>
>>25923394
ammonium nitrate go boom boom
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 640x1136
>>25923394

It's not like it can be taught overnight, just go to Uni and you're golden, and don't be afraid, they always start from the basics so if you didn't attend an HS with chemistry as subject it's not a problem, kinda felt demoralized when 4 years of chemistry taught by my shitty HS teacher got wiped out in a couple of months, they basically told us "Forget everything you have done in HS" and started from scratch, but if you're into it's really enjoyable.
>>
>>25923394
best way to learn is to touch, smell, and observe. try playing around with NOx gases, it's really fun.
>>
>tfw been gutting and hammering hobos for the past week
>no one suspects me
jk fbi
>>
>>25919473
I'm brazilian, cops kill criminals here

>let you go

only if you are a member of a criminal organization which pays money for the cops, loner criminals stand no chance
>>
File: 92CzY5D.webm (2 MB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
92CzY5D.webm
2 MB, 720x404
>>25923921
Brazilian cops don't mess around
>>
>>25919381
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8A85cl5w3s
you in 1 year maximum
>>
>>25919381
You simply start your own underworld and let in those who can actually contribute. Drugs/Gambling are your best places to get into closed circles for finding people for "Jobs" or contacts for supply, some might find you smart enough for their jobs.

Sounds catchy? Most people will want to do stuff that might sound crazy to you, but once you're in you can't back out, bad reputation/trust and some might hold a grudge.
Other risks exist the more "criminal" it gets, being framed for something and getting killed or imprisoned for it, getting caught and being scared into informing.

If you get caught early and go to a prison, that is a great place for contacts but you gotta pick your right ones.

No one on r9k is fit for the criminal underworld, don't bother trying.
>>
>>25919381

Detroit blackbot here

Try joining a street gang first. If you're really really bad ass you can get into the Crips as a white person

You'll also lose your virginity pretty quickly

>source: my dad is a former crip and kicked me out of the house for being gay
>>
Work your ass off, understand economics, commit white collar crimes at large banking institutions.
>>
>>25924081
How can you be a "former" crip? Isn't it blood in blood out?
>>
>>25924196
When you reach OG status you can do whatever the fuck you want as long as you put in work. Gang ties will always exist but as long as you're not actively doing shit you're basically a "former" Crip and the set will leave you alone. You're still a huge target to rival gangs though
>>
I dealt in synthetic drugs and forged documents to illegals and drug cartels in New Mexico.

You don't want anything to do with these persons, either you die or you end up in prison.
>>
>>25924362

might as well join a biker gang if you're white, they have helicopters and advanced weaponry, not only tec-9's and akm's
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.