[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you saw a cute girl browsing r9k on her cell or laptop would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1242x1191) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1242x1191
If you saw a cute girl browsing r9k on her cell or laptop would you approach her?what would you say?
>>
>>25918120
Nothing. I'd chuckle to myself and be on my way. It would be funny to take a picture of her from behind and post it on the board though, just to fuck with her.
>>
Off her her 30 good girl points for a date.
>>
No. Powerlevels are for hiding.
>>
>>25918120
I would call her a whore and tell her to get the fuck off my board.
>>
File: 1443828939439.jpg (234 KB, 1229x1600) Image search: [Google]
1443828939439.jpg
234 KB, 1229x1600
>>25918120
There was a girl in my math class who I saw browsing /g/ in class. Posted in the thread she was in and approached her after class. Turned out she was absolutely fucking mental (self proclaimed b-tard (she literally said that out loud), browsed r9k,g,b)and somewhat of a roastie whore. No surprise.

pic unrelated
>>
I'd walk up to her and say "there is no such thing as a fembot, you are a disgusting roastie and you need to stop browsing that site"

Then tip my fedora to her and walk off into the night, smoking my pipe.
>>
I would approach her, but wouldn't mention r9k. I just figure if she posts here there must be something wrong with her, and girls with issues are my bread and butter.
>>
Anything but
>h-hey
Is a lie
>>
>>25918120
>would you approach her?what would you say?
>no
>would maybe ask for nudes since I know she has some taken already
>>
>>25918349
he said CUTE girls
>>
>>25918581
Mystery a cute
>>
File: myswtery.png (1 MB, 811x847) Image search: [Google]
myswtery.png
1 MB, 811x847
>>25918581
Fuck, I forgot that part.

Sorry. ;_;
>>
>>25918120
>If you saw a cute girl browsing r9k on her cell or laptop would you approach her
No. Instant red flag.
>what would you say?
Got no time for roasties, senpai.
>>
Femanons are near-universally retarded sluts
They're even worse than average women
>>
>>25920032
This I can vouch for this. Met a girl on here who wanted to fuck every guy including me even while she had a boyfriend. Disgusting.
>>
A girl in one of my classes seemed like the most innocent shy girl ever but then I saw her browsing 4chan on her phone
>>
File: 1451799747538.jpg (204 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1451799747538.jpg
204 KB, 1280x960
>>25918120
>Would you a samson?
>>
>>25921030
What did she look like? Why didn't you take her back to your place and show her your meme collection?
>>
>>25918349
Hey mystery once again wish you'd fuck off and/or die
>>
>>25918295
>I approached her after class and talked about 4chan
>She's the mental one
>>
I see people on blue boards occasionally on campus. I never bring it up or press them about it. Anonymity is important to me, and I don't want to take it from them.
>>
>>25922799
you sound gay as fuck dude
>>
This is why you guys fail. You make a thread that will catch her attention. This should be obvious. Walking up to her is going to freak her out.
>>
I crawled out of my den today, was in the subway and there was a girl who was absolutely my type. I stood behind her, staring at the security camera and contemplating how beautiful the initial stage of love is, then we got out at the same station and I rushed to the exit, because I genuinely think love is not for me.
>>
>>25922854

i am a huge faggot thank you
>>
File: 1435786105156.png (17 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1435786105156.png
17 KB, 645x773
Well /r9k/ is full of normalfags who are sociopath racists, and since I'm black I'd assume she wouldnt want to talk to me.

I might go talk to her anyway just to make her angry/inconvenience her because she deserves to suffer
>>
>>25918295
Well at least in my country nobody knows what 4chan is so i don't have that problem
>>
How am I supposed to bitch about my oneitis if she knows I'm on /r9k/?

Someone else IRL knows I browse. I feel like every post I make, she might know and see how pathetic I am.
>>
>>25922960
Hahahah man I feel you, I have an ex-RL friend of mine (didn't get into a fight or anything, just life took us separate ways) that now posts fucking /pol/-tier shit on facebook. I actually talked to him, and he was all like "nah man I'm not really racist, you're cool and all, but I'm pissed and immigrants bla bla". I don't even mind it, but it's fun making him feel bad.
>>
The only time I saw a normie-looking person on 4chan was some hispanic dude in my class on /sp/ on his phone.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.