[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Boo-hoo, why ppl don't like me Because you're a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 25
File: url.jpg (8 KB, 236x213) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8 KB, 236x213
>Boo-hoo, why ppl don't like me
Because you're a fucking unsympathetic asshole. Nobody wants to hang out with someone that hates fucking everybody for petty reasons.
>b-b-but i was nice, then they bullied me ;_;
I was bullied too, but i'm still nice. Stop using your life as an excuse.
Also, you weren't nice. Nice is someone who helps old ladies across the streets and donates blood and works at the charity and shit. You just didn't punch people in the face, like any other human being.
Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>25917864
You're being disingenuous. Stop that.

These people are cursed by fate.
>>
File: 1444840393586.jpg (71 KB, 470x425) Image search: [Google]
1444840393586.jpg
71 KB, 470x425
simply epic
I'm apparently not allowed to hate people who have acted shitty to me in the past and be angry about my hopeless situation
>>
stop projecting your own situation on others, einstein.
>>
>>25917903
>>25917927
>>25917941
Boo fucking hoo, i know a manlet autistic spic who still got a girlfriend, you aren't hopeless, you're just little angry cunts.
Also
> who have acted shitty to me
Ebin, simply ebin. A couple of cunts and tards have bullied you for being a mongoloid, so what? People move the fuck on.
>>
>>25917966
Why move on in futility? You're like a prison warden telling people to serve a life sentence, but also to be chipper about it. Fuck you.
>>
>>25917864
Hello reddit!

Also you sound like a massive numale faggot
>>
>>25918021
he thinks everybody has it as easy as everybody else
>>
I just don't get why I can't make friends with other bigots and sociopath assholes.
>>
File: 1453142942613.png (78 KB, 255x228) Image search: [Google]
1453142942613.png
78 KB, 255x228
>>25917864
>mfw OP is actually a tumblr roastie pretending to be a guy
>>
>>25917864
I don't hate everybody though....
>>
>>25918021
>>25918035
I'm just saying your shit life isn't an excuse to be an asshole. It's not other people's fault you're shit.
Explain to me why i'm wrong.
>>
But i want people to hate and despise me
>>
File: 1441059016944.png (17 KB, 148x164) Image search: [Google]
1441059016944.png
17 KB, 148x164
>>25917966
>I know one person who doesn't represent any of you
>therefore all your problems are invalid
simply epic my friend
>>
Literally nobody Likes "nice guys"
>>
>>25918066
Fuck off m8, people here complain because they're ugly, autistic and manlets and can't get a gf.
I presented a man who is ugly, autistic, manlet and got a gf.
Also, what problems do you have?
>>
>>25918026
>>25918047
>Present them with a viewpoint differing from your circlejerk
>You a tumblr!
Sure is projecting in here.
>>
File: Pepe in the Rye.jpg (51 KB, 400x467) Image search: [Google]
Pepe in the Rye.jpg
51 KB, 400x467
>>25918058
Why be nice when nobody wants you in the room to begin with?

You have to understand the issue at hand, genetic inferiority and social inferiority, they usually go hand in hand. The Chads can be assholes or indifferent and everyone loves them, but as soon as a robot complains about his fate of loneliness you faggots go berserk. We're not your backdrop that stays out of the way and looks nice for your romantic cinematic moments with stacie, we're human beings, men, without a shred of claim to dignity. We have to drudge on. There's no reason to be a martyr for a worthless cause.
>>
>>25917864
If everybody acts like a preachy cunt like you it's not wrong to hate them.
>>
>>25918058
im not an asshole. i aspire to be an asshole. i treat people better irl than they treat me, yet im an empathic faggot that feels bad whenever i treat people bad so i dont do that often.
more often than not i get mad at myself when others treat me bad, because i knew they didnt deserve my politeness, yet i dont like making others feel bad.
>>
>>25918058
It's not a reason to act shitty, just an excuse. They have nothing to lose. You'll be surprised at your own true colors the minute you fail at being a normie.
>>
>>25917864
>im nice
no you arent. Youre a generic asshole giving generic advice. its funny how reddit browsing morons think they are superior to anyone
>>
File: O-NV.jpg (176 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
O-NV.jpg
176 KB, 1663x1247
>>25917966
>got a girlfriend
OUT!
>>
>>25918095
cultural differences, spic girls will fuck and date anything that moves
>>
>>25918070
They don't like you because you aren't fucking nice
Jesus, can you read?
>>25918021
I don't have a gf you asswipe, but i'm not a whiny bitch about it.
>>25918127
>Why be nice when nobody wants you in the room to begin with?
Because if you were actually nice people would like you? A lot of my friends are ugly af but people like them anyway.
>>25918157
>You'll be surprised at your own true colors the minute you fail at being a normie.
I wasn't a normie for years, and i was still a normal man. I wasn't the nicest person, but i wasn't a spiteful cunt anyway.
>>25918186
I'm not that spic
>>25918188
If you're ugly, settle for an ugly girl. That's how it works.
>>
>>25917864
Is anyone here acting nice?
I swear to you
If I had the mentality I have today on high/middleschool, I would have probably been suspended for setting someone on fire/curbstomping
>>
>>25918209
See, and i bet you wonder why you don't have a gf and no friends.
>>
File: eve023TOB_186647029.jpg (360 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
eve023TOB_186647029.jpg
360 KB, 1024x1536
>>25917864
i'm neither unsympathetic nor do i hate really anyone.

i think you may be projecting
>>
>>25918203
>Because if you were actually nice people would like you? A lot of my friends are ugly af but people like them anyway.
That's you opinion, the truth is society hates social outcasts and genetically inferior men. Nice guys get treated like shit, because in society's eyes they are shit. Why be nice about it? Why bend over backwards for nothing?

Answer me you fucking child.
>>
>>25918225
I have friends
Plenty
Even skateboarding Chads and stoners
I don't have a gf because I am afraid of women, and too lazy to workout, simple as that
>>
>>25918239
>EpicKid
I remember you from somewhere. Didn't you want to murder someone or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (152 KB, 1417x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
152 KB, 1417x551
Have you ever wondered why lonely men are blamed for their problems? It's the Just-World fallacy

The reality of modern dating can't be the way it is because if it did, that means manipulative assholes who think women are inferior are getting laid. And any self-professed nice guy who complains about having woman problems must not really be nice and must actually be a manipulative and entitled ass. Because if he were actually nice, it means that genuinely nice guys aren't getting laid.

So we see this veil of arguments: PUA doesn't work -- it's all made up lies and stories by losers on the internet. In the few cases it does work, those women are damaged, but it doesn't work on real, normal women. And in the few cases it does, it's all through lies and deception and manipulation and trickery. And in any other cases, it's all through rape.

And any time any guy complains that he had woman problems when he tried things the normal, conventional, friendly, nice guy way, it's because he's unwashed and hideous and unrealistically expects to succeed without taking the time to look good and learn basic social skills. But if he's not like that, then it's because he's only approaching super-models instead of realistic average women. But if it's not that, then it's because he's actually desperate and sending out invisible desperation signals and turning women off. But if it's not that, it's because he's actually an entitled misogynist and is sending out invisible entitlement signals and turning women off. But if it's not that, he's probably raping people.

And, as we all know, women are intuitive and can sense these things about men; if you're rejected its a defect on your part.
>>
>>25918203
>If you're ugly, settle for an ugly girl. That's how it works.

HAHAHA look at this, an ugly female will always want chad and an ugly male will always want Stacie. THis is reality, fate fucks you.
>>
>>25918266
Nice post, normalfag.
>>
>>25918282
No, I don't hurt people physically, it's my job to be hurt.
>>
>>25918324
I forgot what it was but you were going off awhile back. That's where I remember you from.
>>
>>25918311
Oh, cool
I am KHV, yet I am a normie because I am not a friendless loner?
My friendships are mostly weed buddies and that's it
>>
>>25918230
>That's you opinion
based on fact. Some of them even got fs.
>the truth is society hates social outcasts and genetically inferior men
Because if someone is an expert on society, it's someone who browses r9k everyday. Get out every once in a while. Go to a club.
> Nice guys get treated like shit
Not the ones i know. I know this sounds anecdotal, but i bet you haven't got any better proofs. Chances are, you were nice (read: a conceited asshole), people responded to tone, and you got offended like the bitch boy you are.
>>25918293
Nice copypasta. I think PUA works, especially with trashy women you find at a club. Too bad /r9k/ wants virgins only.
>>25918301
>ugly male will always want Stacie
Then you admit you're no better than women?
>>
>>25918344
Having friends are the qualities of a normie. Maybe not a complete normie but a normie none the less. In the end you are not a robot.
>>
File: me.png (76 KB, 150x211) Image search: [Google]
me.png
76 KB, 150x211
It's actually more difficult to get out of poverty than it is to be someone that is attractive/ has a good personality. Guys have it way too easy- genes practically don't matter because even if you have an orc face, comradery, sympathy, and humour can all make it worth seeing past it

I'm not baiting either, I've seen guys that look like pic related have girls swoon over him. (He was skinnyfat and ayyylmao lookin, but he did kickboxing + was very friendly and social)
>>
>>25918383
Dude
I am a KHV that spends the whole day sleeping and browsing r9k
The fact that I go out to blaze it in the park with some dudes automatically makes me a semi-normie?
>>
File: aznqt4.jpg (273 KB, 750x1125) Image search: [Google]
aznqt4.jpg
273 KB, 750x1125
>>25918230
Fucking disgusting, let me cleanse our pallets.
>>
>>25918301
Also, the ugly guy (well, he's ugly by /r9k/ standards of being short and "not being Chad") got a girlfriend who wasn't Stacy (unless you go to /r9k/ standards of "literally every women") So, i don't know bro, i think you projecting.
>>
>>25918400
>The fact that I go out to blaze it in the park with some dudes automatically makes me a semi-normie?
Uh, YEAH.
>>
>another normies with self-righteous
god i love this place
>>
>>25918339
It's a name, anyone can use it.

>>25918350
>Then you admit you're no better than women?
That depends on what you mean exactly. Attraction? It's different. Females manipulate guys and always have an easy selection, yet still claim to have it so hard because they have to settle for a 7/10 instead of a 10/10. Women and men play completely different games when it comes to sex and love, so no, not better then women, but not as evil in terms of their mate selection.
>>
>>25918398
i dont have a BBC though it wouldnt work for me
>>
The strong must destroy the weak. That is the way of the world. I've accepted my place as the weak.
>>
>>25918410
Now here's our man of honor; the yellow fever fag.
>>
>>25918398
>everyone can be a loud, charismatic extrovert
Sure kid
>>
>>25918428
Honestly, i think in their position everyone would do the same. Also, the ugly guys with gfs i know seem to be able to keep them happy, so maybe they aren't as shallow as you think.
>>
>>25918441
>The strong must destroy the weak. That is the way of the world. I've accepted my place as the weak.
RULES OF NATURE
>>
>>25917864
If I'm nice and kiss everyone's ass then people will take advantage of that and pick on me I have to take the initiative and be the asshole first
>>
>>25918465
Well, unless you are literally mentally ill, that's true.
>>
File: milf4.jpg (144 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
milf4.jpg
144 KB, 1000x750
>>25918443
lmao, my girlfriends mixed fameroni
I just happen to like all skins, they're all pink on the inside anyways, roastie.
>>
File: 1416615553665.jpg (6 KB, 210x184) Image search: [Google]
1416615553665.jpg
6 KB, 210x184
>>25917864
I hate niggers and women
>>
>>25918474
It's fine, it's just their nature and nature was not fair to every soul it produced.
>>
File: God_c7p2.png (50 KB, 419x242) Image search: [Google]
God_c7p2.png
50 KB, 419x242
Protip for all "friendless losers" on /r9k/: never ask anyone for help for anything. Ever.

You and I both understand that "just be social" or "go outside, meet people" or "man up" are meaningless phrases. But people assume it's really that easy for everyone, and you must just be lazy for not doing what's so simple for them. You will mostly get "advice" from people who have had normal social lives and cannot fathom being in your position. People who get invites to parties, monthly, weekly, or even daily, will advise you to "just say yes" when invited, thinking it's your fault for constantly saying "no". Because what kind of a person doesn't get invited to parties all the time, right? And when you point that out, lacking empathy, they feel you're being ungrateful scum, and do their best to injure you for the perceived insult.

It's almost always better to suffer alone. Other people only pretend to care for the shortest possible timeframe. After that, they can't be bothered. UnIess you're paying them (Iike you pay a therapist to be your friend for hire), nobody really cares about you, and even then they don't help you unless it helps themselves too.
>>
>>25918521
You won't receive any empathetic suggestions. Instead, people will suggest that you do ridiculous public antics that they would never do and have also never made friends that way: go talk to a stranger at a cafe, approach someone reading a book in a bookstore, go for a walk in a park alone and start talking to someone sitting on a bench. Those are creepy, weird behaviors that normal social people rarely do to make friends, and anecdotal evidence to the contrary is usually a stroke of luck that you shouldn't count on.

You're living in a world that they will never understand. In their reality, you can go up to someone else at the bar and strike up a conversation, easy as pie. If they don't like you, they calmly say so. If they do, you've made a new friend. But for you, there is no positive outcome. If they don't like you, a scene is made, and you become known as a creeper or something along those lines to the person and their friends. If they do like you, it's usually out of pity and not out of a genuine interest. It's a lose-lose situation.

What makes these suggestions dangerous is that most of them are true in a completely trivial sense that misses any sense of context for the other person, so they sound reasonable to a "normal" person with underdeveloped empathy. It's like telling a homeless person to "just invest in a stock portfolio". Yes, investing in a stock portfolio would definitely solve the hobo's problems, but the advice is ignoring context.
>>
>>25918188
wow they will really find any excuse.

well how bout this i saw a short ugly >>WHITE<< manlet with a gf.
>>
>>25918494
ah, the normie way, isn't it wonderful!
>"OMG if you're not a bland copy paste peice of shit like me who loves pretending to be happy around other faggots then you must be mentally ill!"
That's you, you dumb cunt.
>>
>>25918545
First: does he even know what a stock portfolio is? Most people like you don't have this problem, since they're knowledgeable about social situations and their own predicament by neccessity. The second problem: does he have any money to invest in one? You have to have beginning capital, monetary or social, to make an investment. Obviously this is where a friendless loser will stumble, as he is not desirable in any way and he has nothing to offer.

Third: he doesn't have a house or a phone to call someone and get things set up, he doesn't have the connections to a stock broker, he will probably get swindled since he's an easy target and so on. So even if you somehow overcome the second hurdle with superhuman willpower and you improve yourself enough to compensate for your position in society, this is where almost everyone will fail. They simply do not have the support structures that would enable them to do anything substantial in life.

A person who says that is thinking it's "simple advice" when they're really relying on a lifetime of experience, positive reinforcement, social contact, upbringing and opportunities they already take for granted, which the homeless person doesn't have and not only can't get overnight, but probably won't get ever again, and the advice giver can't comprehend that someone else might not have this.
>>
>>25917966
>>25918095
>I presented one outlier, therefore it's your fault
I guess this one example of a homeless person becoming rich means all homeless people are lazy fucks?

I guess this one cancer patient who successfully recovered proves that all the ones who die are just weak in will.

Victim blaming is retarded no matter who you're arguing with.

Not to mention, for every hypothetical example of someone you think is an exception, I could just as easily list one that does.

I know a girl that doesn't even consider a man attractive unless he's a certain height, earns a certain salary, and looks a certain way. What?? Not all girls are like that? My example is just as disingenuous as yours, these anecdotes mean nothing.
>>
>>25918493
>If I'm nice and kiss everyone's ass then people will take advantage of that and pick on me I have to take the initiative and be the asshole first
Do you talk by experience, or are you simply projecting your awfulness onto everyone else.
>>25918514
People are not cookie cutter stamps, man. This "muh human nature" thing is bullshit. Just looks at nurses in 3rd world shitholes or Monks.
>>25918521
>who have had normal social lives
I was bullied for years, you don't know shit about me. You didn't even listen to what i had to say.
>>
>>25918572
To change anything major in your life, you need all the necessary tools plus a lot of luck. To get the tooIs, you need to have been winning at life from the start, to build confidence and learn that the world is a place of good experiences and not everyone's out to get you. If you were born with good luck, you're reasonably happy and most things have been going your way, you'll have a decent life. If this hasn't been happening to you since early childhood, you're fucked.

Life is unfair. Those having it good justify this with the "just world fallacy". It's easier to think that people have what they deserve: they suffer because they're bad people, and they have it good because they're better than the rest. Yet sport players that barely know how to speak properly earn 8 digits for running behind a ball, and others work their ass off for a miserable wage if they're lucky enough to even get a job. Some are born into families of political power, others are born in the middle of African poverty with nothing to eat but mud and worms.

If you're a "normal person", you won't think about this, in the course of your daily life you won't have to. If you're a loser, you will be aware of all that society does to people and have a higher sense of empathy, even if only because you've experienced it yourself. It's not that "normals" are without any misfortune. But they are by definition excluded from having most problems that plagued people like you during their formative years.
>>
>>25918350
I'm a nice guy with a cute gf, and you've convinced me to become a gigantic asshole. Protip: it won't change anything since my girl is still attracted to me.

I bet you're a manlet, too.
>>
>>25918578
The fact is that you fags don't even try. Why would you when you can shitpost on /r9k?
Also, he's one of the many cases i know.
Furthermore
>Victim blaming
Back to tumblr
>>
File: a.png (152 KB, 935x855) Image search: [Google]
a.png
152 KB, 935x855
>>25918437
He wasn't black, he was of like gypsie/ brown skin decent. But he did have weird fucking eyebrows and buckteeth. Like, his eyes literally bulged out of his head. It blew my mind, but he was that sort of "knew what he wanted" while simultaneously "super friendly/ empathetic" type of person.

>>25918465
I agree that attracts the larger majority of dumb women, but like- ok, think of it this way: how else will women know you're a dependable non-sour likeable guy that gets along with other people? Not in the cuck way either (being slave to alpha men)- like actually being a part of some team of people that gets shit done.

If you're introverted, that's fine, but if it's because you don't like people, that quality is unattractive.

I personally HATE people and wish to kill like 90% of people I meet. I can't fucking stand them and their fucking worthless lives when thinking back on them in retrospect, but that might be because I could never stand my peers. I've met cool people in the past- not ones that just served me, but actual people I could respect even if they were impartial to me. Not just in a "they didn't mess with my shit, so I'll call it even"- like they actually felt cool to be around.

I don't know, I've been trying to find more ways to see people that way/ spot new ways to respect people, and I've slowly moved away from that /edgy/ mindset of hating people. Now I can even like shitty people that get cucked/ have shit opinions. But because I know one cool aspect to them, I don't find them entirely hopeless/ worthless.
>>
>>25918494
>BE URSELF!!! XD
>no wait, be a completely different person!
make up your mind, normalscum
>>
>>25918521
This
Don't ruin it, robot.
>>
>>25918572
You focused on his example(which did have some flaws), but completely ignored his fleshed out message.
Please address the statement next time. Thanks.
>>
>>25918603
>>>/v/
you virgin autist
>>
>>25918590
Imagine if you will, two people. One is "normal", one is "abnormal". They both grew up in a troubled environment. Maybe their parents had a divorce at a young age, or one of them died. Maybe they were abused and had a difficult home life, and both were probably depressed at some point.

Now, imagine that these two people have only one thing separating them: the normal one went through school, into college and then work while having friends, having a few girlfriends, kissed before the age of 14, lost his virginity before 18, did relatively well at school and despite the troubles he may have had elsewhere came out a well-rounded and well-adjusted person as a result. Now, imagine that the abnormal one was the exact opposite of this: having no friends, no girlfriend, never kissing, never having sex, getting bad grades and then spending the rest of his life as a shut-in with no future because of this.

What was the difference? Both had problems, yes. The normal person certainly had plenty of problems himself. But the abnormal person's problems were greatly amplified as he had no outside support, no person or group to fall back on. This is where the bitterness towards "normals" comes in. A normal person is by his nature destined to have an easier life than an abnormal person in the same situation, and for this reason "abnormals" can become very jaded, jealous and hateful towards society.
>>25918579
>I was bullied for years, you don't know shit about me
yeah go on
>>
>>25918598
>I bet you're a manlet, too.
Nope. 6'2. Nice projecting
>>25918607
I never said "Be urself." I said "don't be an asshole.
Listen to me you little shit.
>>
>>25918579
>People are not cookie cutter stamps, man. This "muh human nature" thing is bullshit. Just looks at nurses in 3rd world shitholes or Monks.

>Monks

That's basically what a NEET is.
>>
>>25918579
Yeah all normies and chads say they where """""bullied""""" why should we believe you? fuck off back to reddit
>>
>>25918636
>6'2
Sure you are, little guy.
>>
>>25918629
When you're not a part of some group, any group, you don't feel like a part of the society, you aren't accepted in the tribe, you can't "just do it", you can't "man up", you have all this underlying anxiety and depression that stems from not having your place in the world. This will prevent you from doing anything no matter how hard you try. When it develops, it is something you really have to get over by force. You need to put yourself outside of your comfort zone and stay there. And if you consistently have bad experiences when you try, unless you're completely insane, you will stop trying after a few years.

Normal people don't understand this at all, they think that "giving up" means giving up after the first try because they usually succeed at the second. They don't understand that "giving up" means years and years of banging your head against the wall, trying to integrate into the very same society that they, out of their stupid tribal instincts and inherent evil in their hearts, don't want to let you in.

Let's analyze a few common pieces of "advice" you'll hear from such people:
>>
>>25917966
>implying that she isn't his girlfriend out of pity
>implying that he represents robots
>>
>>25918666
Take an analogy of a road trip. You're supposed to be driving from Houston to New Orleans to spend Mardi Gras with some women from the area that you met on the internet.

Normal person: They drive there, but they get a flat tire. They call up a friend to help them and in the process of fixing it, they encounter a hobo who asks them for money. They give him $20, and he tells them there's a great bar down the road, they fix the tire, go on to the bar, drink and do drugs and fuck local whores there, continue driving while feeling an amazing high, and arrive to see the internet girls were even hotter than in pics. "Ah, an interesting event on the journey", you say.

Someone like you: They get pulled over by a cop halfway there for going 4mph over the speed limit. While being pulled over, a drunk driver crashes into their car and speeds off, the cop follows. Their car is inoperable and the cop doesn't return, being hot on the chase. They're stranded and don't have anyone to call because they have no friends. The hobo appears and stabs them for the $20. But it's alright, the girls weren't actually real, it was just some old highschool bullies playing a prank on the guy by pretending to be said girls on the internet.
>>
>>25918603
>back to tumblr
Pot calling kettle black.
>>
>>25918606
Wisdom from Saitama, but really, that's how I feel. The edginess can only get one so far, I try to put hope in people I see as meaningless shadows.
>>
>I'm nice
>Boo fucking hoo grow up etc.
lel
>>
>>25918682
>e cop follows. Their car
>>
>>25918629
Well, once i was like most of /r9k/. Friendless, alone, angry and bitter. Then, I was thinking: Why the fuck i'm angry about this shit? They're just playing jokes like all douchebags do at school. So i began to go with the flow and/or avoid that kind of people.
>>25918682
Stop with this fucking copypasta.
>>25918686
>Uses literal tumblr buzzword
>N-n-no, you tumblr
Fuck outta here
>>25918641
Are you comparing people devoting themselves to the largest charity service ever to people who watch anime in their basement? Are you high?
>>
>>25918660
ROASTIE DETECTED, seriously though, you're just implying he's lying because the truth doesn't fit your narrative. bitch.
>>
>>25918424
you are wrong
very wrong bro
>>
>>25918682
All in all it was an interesting chain of events, but you can see that just saying "success is a journey, not a destination" has an assumption that you eventually reach the destination and get positive feedback. This is not guaranteed, and due to the random happenings of luck and your own capacities to deal with it, or the lack thereof, is often not achieved at all.

>"You're depressed? Oh come on, everybody gets sad, you just got to learn to deal with it. If you can't, get therapy or medication."
No, not everybody gets sad. People with girlfriends, a social network, a good job, and various other opportunities might have a "down day" but they are generally quite content with their lives and can feel good about themselves when they look at their standing compared to others. This is illustrated by the way they say "I'm sooo sad' then whip back a day later to a happy mood. That's not depression. And "learn to deal with it?" What does that mean? It's vague to the point of having no substance at all.
>>
Daily reminder that you do not deserve a gf. You need to make the effort to get one. A 10/10 pure virgin who has a fetish for fat autistic smelly angry sperglords won't magically fall into your lap.
>>
>>25918114
>Goes on an highly exclusive Anonymous Internet forum board
>makes fun of the type of users who are accepted there
>expects a highly rational debate
>when people start attacking you you say "projecting" even though if they were projecting it wouldn't make sense
>mfw that's the Internet version of saying "so you are, but what am I?"/"Stop talking about yourself!"
>>
>>25918730
and what if I am a girl

this much asshurt can only be from a manlet
>>
>>25918758
>Daily reminder that you do not deserve a gf

What did she mean by this?
>>
>>25918756
When you're depressed in the way you might be, the issue is finding a motivation for anything. It's not chemicals or brain disease or anything else. It's that your worldview is bleak and dismal, it's not depression in a classical sense where you have a good life but you're "depressed" because of brain chemistry or a short circuit that can be fixed by talking to a therapist, it's just being perfectly realistic about your shit life and inability to achieve anything like a normal person would.

You can work on it, meditate, practice saying "yes" to life, write down positive qualities about yourself and good memories you've had and read them back to yourself... but those techniques only work for people who didn't have shit lives in the first place. They only make you realize and focus on how good you have it. When you don't, you'll only feel worse. You'll wake up at night crying, you'll slug through every day wishing you were dead because you won't see any place in life as a good place to go. It will all feel bad, and when it will feel good it barely will. For you it's so hard to get to those good feelings compared to a normal person, it's like dragging a boulder for 3 miles just to get an M&M. You just want to lie down and die.

It's just another thing that normal people don't get. They can solve situational depression by changing their lives for the better because they have a support structure. They can solve chemical depression by taking meds because their lives are otherwise good. The drugs work, because they allow them to live their good life. If you have a miserable life, the drugs don't work. They can treat it as a simple obstacle to push through. But in your life there's no one single obstacle. There's nothing you can define that happened to "bum you out". There's just nothing that looks worthwhile to you anymore.
>>
>>25918708
You do understand that all he means my the the monk/NEET comparison is the appeal to isolation. Being free to devote ones whole life to personal pursuits, clearly he knows they're different.
>>
>>25918708
>fuck outta here
its true that people who hate bots and give shit generic advice are often tumblrtards like you.
>buzzword
victim blaming is a real word though
>>
>>25918771
Depression for you is a lifetime of loneliness and acceptance of the fact that you can never be happy even when trying, depression for a normal person is "OMG NO GF FOR 2 WEEKS", they will never get it. If they say they were depressed but "worked out of it" by lifting or just "going out" then they're lying to make you feel even worse, they were never depressed, just bored. being strongly bored might look like "depression" but its an entire universe away. Happiness is not a decision, its something you either get or don't get. You could do nothing all your life and still be happy, and you could try things all your life and still be miserable.

>"Man up and stop being a pussy."
This obviously has no meaning, it's just macho posturing from someone who's never had anything to complain about and has ample opportunities to vent his miniscule stress levels in a productive way.

>"Think about all starving African children, your problems are insignificant compared to theirs."
The logical end point of this is that no one is allowed to ever feel sad or think about problems, because they all have it better than some poor African armless legless bastard in a trash can with people shitting on him. It's irrational. People judge themselves and get reinforcement from their peer group. You are probably surrounded by or exposed to more successful people your age who accentuate your problems.
>>
File: 38EHAHv.jpg (135 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
38EHAHv.jpg
135 KB, 800x1200
>>25918763
Femanon here. Fuck off you fat whale.
Go back your tinder and "6'4 muscular rich men"

These brooding pansies are mine.
>>
>>25918758
>make effort
>now people think youre desperate
shit advice/10
>>
>>25918761
>Want people to be less angry about other people because it's hindering their path to self-actualization and it's just an arse thing to do
>People fling random insults at me for no reason
>>
>>25918792
>"Just work out and get a better diet"
Probably the least retarded advice. But it still ignores context: genetics, metabolism, habits, general quality of life, psychological hangups and motivation. Normals can do this stuff on autopilot, whereas foreveralones have to really force it and overcome their own insecurities and lack of inertia and the most important thing: support structures. They don't even have friends to help motivate them or go to the gym with them, they are on their own in this as in all other aspects of life, which kills all motivation. And even if you do it, it will not affect your life as much as it will a normal person's life. Best case scenario: you'll be a foreveralone loser with a slightly better looking body.
>"Just get a job and stop being lazy."
Most jobs come from social contacts. Normals have many of these, foreveralones have few if any. Very few eople get jobs just from applying online or in person - they get it through a friend or family member. Normals also have confidence from their otherwise successful lives and normal social lives, which lets them ace interviews more easily. This is another thing that is much harder for foreveralones, requiring much more willpower, intelligence and luck than a normal would need to have.
>"Just stop being sad and be happy instead."
Another meaningless "courage wolf" type of "advice" that implies that foreveralones just somehow didn't remember to be happy! Now that the normal person has reminded them, there it is, happiness at last! Even worse, when you're still not happy after being told to just be happy, they will blame you for conditioning yourself to be unhappy, for outright wanting to be unhappy. Who the hell wants to be unhappy? But how can you be happy when all of the people around you already have friends, when they are probably getting married, have sexual experiences and normal interests, and you don't have anything, and don't see a path in life that could lead you to any of it?
>>
>>25918812
Even your "friends" aren't really on the same level as a friend to other people. You have to buy their love, and can't expect anyone to call you first, or return your messages. You just have to live your life, hoping you'll stumble into someone you know when you feel the need to talk, but even then you have to be incredibly guarded and watch what you say because you've learned through direct experience that you shouldn't talk about yourself, because it's offensive to others, even in benign things like musical tastes and fashion statements.

Another thing people will suggest is to "work on yourself" to achieve greater confidence and ultimately happiness. But confidence and happiness comes from success, and doing something useless like "getting ripped" and realizing that you're STILL being just as unsuccessful in life as before, can only lead to an even greater depression.

But you know, first you get fit, then you get money, then you get a big house and a nice car, you get a new haircut, you get a nice suit, you look great, you smile, you talk to women every single day...

...and then you do it for 30+ years with no results and go and shoot up a gym out of sheer desperation. Remember him, right? Because none of the arbitrary goalposts ever did anything, they were all lies meant to keep you busy and not thinking about the actual reasons for your predicament.

When you're told "All you gotta do to achieve X is Y" and you've been doing Y since forever, it makes you feel even shittier, like some divine power has decided that you aren't worthy of X, no matter what you do to try to redeem yourself. Like there's a permanent stain on you that you can't make up for no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>25918812
The first one is a shitty comeback
working out and seeing results will increase your confidence, a lot
>>
>>25918812
No one is reading your dumb piece of shit copypasta you autist
>>
>>25918777
>its true that people who hate bots and give shit generic advice are often tumblrtards like you.
I don't hate you, but you bots sure as hell hate me. I don't even understand why.
>>
>>25918830
Most "advice" you'll get will be useless with regard to real life. People will give you arbitrary milestones that mean nothing. They will keep regurgitating the same "do this then you deserve to be a normal person" lines over and over again, the same "advice" that's been fed to you by the media and the authorities, in effect making you unhappy with who you are, with the goal to spend spend spend, and live in constant anxiety, so you can be the same as any other obedient working class drone.

None of this will make you happy, and none of this will help you become a "normal human being". You will constantly see proof that none of these goalposts mattered one bit, something that the people giving you this advice will be oblivious to, because after all, it worked for them.

They will say you need to get fit, but the fat guy down the street is happily married, living a dream sitcom life with his family. You need to get a good job, car, house, but the unemployed hippie stoner down the street is in an open relationship with two chicks he mooches off who love his "art". Get a better haircut? Fix your teeth? Get a nose job? But the comically ugly guy down the street is not only in a relationship but cheats on her at every opportunity, and his friends approve of that behavior. Work on your social skills? Even the model train society guys who go on bar crawls in your neighborhood are pretty social and happy regardless of being absolute aspergers and not letting new people into their clique.
>>
>>25918763
lol, would you prefer the proper pronoun? If you are a bitter girl then I'd be correct. I'd call a man saying that a faggot. Would you prefer faggot, roastie, dyke, beta... I'd just like to confirm which one of those you are.
>>
>>25917864
Only time people don't like me is when I say girls that aren't virgins aren't marriage material. Makes sluts so mad. Other guys say I need to stop saying it because it's demeaning but I don't see that as a good reason to be nice to whores.
>>
>>25918807
>doesn't want people to insult him
>starts off thread by telling robots they're unsympathetic assholes
>>
File: eve023TOB_187243058.jpg (287 KB, 1024x1536) Image search: [Google]
eve023TOB_187243058.jpg
287 KB, 1024x1536
>>25918350
>that wall of text

the point still remains. i'm neither unsympathetic nor do i hate really anyone.
>>
>>25918852
It's known that you've got to have money to make money. The same applies to friends and everything else in life. If you get to zero, you have to declare bankrupcy. You can't do anything unless someone takes pity on you and helps you reboot your social life.

Just "talking to people" was never the real problem. Communication, in and of itself, can encompass any useless or miserable exchange. What matters in real life is the value you bring to others. Never be retarded enough to think that "nice" or "compassionate" are considered valuable in the modern world, because they're not. What matters is whether or not you can make money for others, and whether or not you can make others feel good.

Even socializing works like a market. People trade their time with other people if and only if they believe they're gaining something of greater value than what they're giving up. These "gains from trade" so to speak are then reinvested (e.g. meeting friends of friends, "networking"). It's pure capitalism. Unlike in a real economy though, none of this social wealth can ever be regulated or redistributed and therefore losers will usually remain socially destitute, as the gap between them and the winners widens with years.

Sometimes, what *might* work to an extent, and only if you're still very young (late teens, early college years) is to join a club that promotes some kind of group activity. The problem with this is that you're probably not a fan of any sort of social activity, which helped to make you friendless in the first place. You will likely not have the social skills to integrate yourself smoothly among your peers out of the blue. Unless the club is made up of D&D neckbeards, you're going to be somewhat socially awkward, meaning people aren't going to want to be seen with you.
>>
>>25918603
You're assuming that I haven't tried or that I'm a regular poster. I just come here for the meme frogs.

But if we're going to argue on the kind of people that post here, then why are you even here? If you're being sincere and not just trolling, you'd know that overcoming social and emotional isolation is a personal journey that isn't provoked by proselytizing on an anonymous imageboard where all posts are temporary. If you truly did at one point sympathize with the people of this board, you'd realize that ostracism and alienation may not be necessarily your fault, and that those reactions become ingrained in you after a while. Simply put, it's not easy to overcome and trying to convince someone to change that habit will never work of you come swinging from the start that it was all their fault to begin with and that they should take personal responsibility for something largely beyond their control.
>back to tumblr
E B I N
B
I
N
>>
>>25918812
>But it still ignores context: genetics, metabolism, habits, general quality of life, psychological hangups and motivation
Literally Fat shaming tier rhetoric, are you serious my dude
>>25918873
That's because you proved time and time again to be. For all your complaining about being victim of society, you sure as hell love to bash people who also are victims of society in a different way.
>>
>>25918880
Life is cruel and unfair. By the time you're even aware enough of a personal flaw to care or want to fix it, it's too late. It's always been too late. You were born without the raw abilities that others take for granted. And it is only this raw ability that translates into value in the real world. Sometimes, because of institutions like schools or colleges, humans can convince themselves that "you get what you put in" in life. But the truth is that unless some valuable shit was "put in" when you were born, you will not succeed.

All that you were supposed to build up until now, you didn't, and you have no foundation to build things you're supposed to build in this part of your life, you'll always be an outsider, shunned, ostracized, looked upon as a creepy friendless loser, that's just human nature and the tribal instinct. No matter where you go and how you try to fit in, this will follow you.

Past a certain age, mid twenties to early thirties at the latest, if you haven't been living a very social lifestyle, you're fucked forever. Human life is structured in a way where the majority of people gain friends when they're forced to be with someone for a long period of time, and when they're still in their formative years. So highschool, college, work, army etc. And then in your mid-twenties people start leaving faster than you gain them and most people end up with very few friends at an old age.

You're reduced to experiencing what an average 75 year old man is experiencing: no social opportunities to interact with your peers and hang around them long enough for a friendship to develop. Even he has the option of going to a retirement community or various senior citizen clubs, events etc. A friendless person in a place in life where they're not supposed to be friendless can't really do anything because it's not socially acceptable, you just come off as a weirdo whatever you try.
>>
>>25918851
I'm not a bot so don't take this the wrong way, Because they don't your advice. You're simply a voice in the sea of thousands upon thousands of post before you. Your advice is unoriginal and not helpful. If it was then this board would've dwindled or not existed years ago. They hate you because they're not here to get advice from normies(no offense), they're here to speak among themselves and have to have the one place they can complain and find solace.
>>
>>25918758
roastie logic
>you don't deserve a gf
>women aren't machines you insert nice points into and receive sex
>>
>>25918925
Another problem with being a NEET or generally falling off track with life, is that all the goals that might make you start caring about life again are unattainable for you without years or decades of work, and you're so behind everyone else, that even if you're stupid you have to understand that you'll always lag, and things will only get worse no matter how hard you try.

If shit just sorted itself out in a matter of months or even a year, and you got into a normal life again, I'm sure most of you would be pretty good at it, surely not much worse than the average person. But to work against the whole world to even begin getting there, you have to be in an exceptionally great mental state, have support from your friends, social network, family, be attractive and rich and charming...

And of course, if you had that, you wouldn't have ended up like this in the first place...

The only people who will ever understand your situation are the same as you and don't know how to dig themselves out of their hole anymore. They have tried, it's not because of their inaction, they've been trying all their lives, and they have exhausted more options than anyone with a normal life could even think up as suggestions.
>>
>>25918951
Fixing yourself isn't as simple as gazing at a picture of a snarling wolf on a yellow background, and anyone who could think that degree of "help" is actually helpful is offensively patronizing and works only to breed further hatred and resentment for people as lucky as themselves: people who can just "make friends" and "go out" and "get laid" with a minimum of effort and not have their failures set them farther and farther back until there's no point in trying anymore.

There are no real answers that can be given aside from accept your situation and learn to cope with being alone your whole life. You've managed to make it this far, so just keep enduring. Maybe one day a miracle will come.

But don't bet on it.
>>
>>25918935
>find solace.
More like find rage. I'm just trying to prevent these fuckos from doing something stupid. In fact, the more they speak to each other, the more they get stupid. It's like an echo chamber, this way they'll never become happy, but only more angry and bitter.
>>
>>25918942
yup, but chad can sure insert his asshole points in for sex. Hell not even that, women just don't want to be objectified by robots. Thundercocks with chiseled jaws are welcomed.
>>
>>25918636
You sound like such an obnoxious faggot. It's no wonder robots hate normalshits
>>
>>25917864
Great job, OP, that should show them what to do!
>>
>>25918906
I wasn't an unsympathetic, asshole (gadheem)
I was picked on this one bully in school JUST because he didn't want me to share his interests. That was literally the only reason.
Another kid picked on me because she didn't want me making friends with her friends. SERIOUSLY. It wasn't even my fault, I didn't even do anything.
>>
>le EPIC strawman BTFO

no OP fuck off
>>
>>25918986
Chad isn't fucking real.
>>
>>25918979
Maybe some of them want that, the point I'm getting at is your advice won't save anyone here. They don't want saving, hell, the only stupid most of them would do is go through with some of this advice, it would spell catastrophe for them and they know it. SO THEY DON'T WANNA FUCKING HEAR IT.
>>
>>25918521
>>25918545
>>25918572
>>25918590
>>25918629
>>25918666
>>25918682
>>25918756
>>25918771
>>25918812
>>25918830
>>25918852
>>25918880
>>25918925
>>25918951
stop with that fucking copy pasta dude
it's depressing
you are trying too hard
somebody with depression wouldn't find energy to write such a walltext
>>
>>25918906
>for all your complaing
I didn't complain at all. I was just pointing out if you start your thread off bitter you're going to get the same reaction back.
>>
>>25919040
>somebody with depression wouldn't find energy to write such a walltext

you'd be surprised normal
>>
>>25918993
Success is the best revenge you could get, asshole.
>>25919037
Then why they complain about roasties and not having a virgin gf if they don't want to be saved?
>>25918987
You're kinda proving my point.
>>
>>25919030
Chad is just a representation of 10/10 males, you put too much goddamn faith in women. Hell even men, humans will gladly accept sex from someone they deem above them. I'm talking top tier athletes, models, etc. They can be shit human beings but you'd let them fuck you if they asked in a heartbeat.
>>
>>25919062
YOU CANT DODGE THE RODGE, BAKA!
>>
>>25919082
It should be legal to dox and murder people who like Rodger. It's self defense.
>>
>>25918521
>>25918545
>>25918572
>>25918590
>>25918629
>>25918666
>>25918682
>>25918756
>>25918771
>>25918812
>>25918830
>>25918852
>>25918880
>>25918925
>>25918951
The point of this stupid copy pasta is: energy is all that matters
Jay Z was mocked when he was younger because of his looks
Nowaday he is among the richest people in the music industry, married to a bombshell
Would've he succeeded if he was a pussy and cried all day long?
I am a KHV robot, but one thing I will never do is blame others for my own laziness
>>
File: 1451350922674.jpg (12 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1451350922674.jpg
12 KB, 306x306
>>25918736
>A normie telling me I'm wrong for calling him normie
kek
>>
>>25917864
I am nice

>but i'm still nice
you certainly aren't nice OP. A nice person wouldn't write what you did.
>>
>>25919111
I don't like him, just alluding to the fact he wrote a fuckton even though he was "depressed"
>>
>>25919076
They know it's too late, of course they're gonna complain. They just want to complain to other people who have experienced. And work through things together. Normal advice doesn't work with them, and that's ok. Just give them one place in their lives to bitch and moan. Just one place.
>>
>>25919125
They just want to believe they're nice to validate the hatred within.
>>
>>25917864
Most normies considered ill-intended banter as bullying they were never systematically isolated and punished by their peers, you fags think that one kid calling you afaggot once equals to the school's punching bag
>>
>>25919125
>>25919161
>People hate me
>I'm not allowed to hate them back
>>
>>25919138
>And work through things together.
Bull
Fucking
Shit
They don't work. They're proud of not working. They're leeches and they should get no sympathy.
>>
File: 7kChU2K.jpg (40 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
7kChU2K.jpg
40 KB, 454x453
>>25919342
>be wagecuck
>come here to post dank memes
>find some contrarian bitch claiming to know every aspect of my personality and intentions
>get called a leech
>mfw

Also
>you
>bullied
Pick One
>>
>>25919322
No, we don't care that you hate back. Stop saying you're a nice person that's all peaceful and shit when you really do hate in reality.
>>
>>25918867
Enjoy dying alone and a virgin.
>>
>>25919342
They just wanna talk about things without fucking hags coming in and spewing bile down their throats. It's not an all inclusive club, goddamn, stop trying to act like a goddamn victim "oh they won't take my advice, why do they hate me blah blah blah". You aren't wanted, you're a fucking deer, don't be surprised when the hungry wolf pack jumps at your throat
>>
>>25919500
At least he'll die with some goddamn dignity. That's whats wrong, people are so goddamn scared of not having what they want that they fold and throw their standards in the trash.
>>
>>25918986
>girls only like assholes
>fucking roasties whores I hope they all die
>why won't they like a nice guy like me
>>
>>25919555
>le ebin nice guy
>>>>reddit
>narwhal
>spork
>lol bacon
>>
>>25919554
>dignity
>never once touched a female intimately because he was so repulsive
>>
>>25919577
Hit a nerve there? A lot of robots can't get a gf simply because they are assholes and jerks.
>>
>>25918993
>i kept sharing his interests even though he didn't want me to
>i kept trying to make friends but she didn't want me to
>i dindu nuffin!!!44
>>
>>25919555
Nice trips, I won't deny you that.
Most women do only want aggressive men, which whodathunk, are most of the time assholes.
I don't hope the roasties die, they need to realize who they are and stop acting like their vaginas make them golden.
I have a fiancee, i'm fucking engaged, try that on somebody else sempai.
>>
>>25919393
Why do you think i wasn't bullied? it's because i don't like you assholes?
>>25919449
I'm nice when i deal with humans, not shitheaps.
>>25919506
>don't be surprised when the hungry wolf pack jumps at your throat
Oh, don't make me laugh. They won't take my advice because they're retards, I wish i could fucking see them die at age 40 of a heart attack, and laugh.
>>
File: 7772983n.jpg (13 KB, 252x276) Image search: [Google]
7772983n.jpg
13 KB, 252x276
>>25919598
>using memes instead of arguments
Step it up son, that shitty bait won't deny all the truth you've been served
>>25919600
You lack reading comprehension
>>
>>25919600
Phrasing someone's words in a moronic manner doesn't make them invalid. It just show's your out of ideas.
>>
>>25919580
you put his value on sex, as if he somehow couldn't have other virtues. You know who only values sex? boring whores who know they're good for nothing else.
>>
>>25919615
>I have a fiancee
Poor bastard.
>>
>>25917864
You're arguing with literally nobody.

Robots know there's something wrong with them and don't say any of that shit, they understand they're alone for a reason. If you want to drop the schizophrenia for a second and actually argue with people who think like that, go to facebook, reddit and other failed normalfag centrals. Who am I kidding, this place is flooded with failed normals now.
>>
>>25919678
>Robots know there's something wrong with them and don't say any of that shit, they understand they're alone for a reason
Yeah, that's why they say normies are disgusting. I wish normies would fucking rid the world of them once and for all.
>>
>>25919635
Why, what do you get out of giving advice they don't want?
And let's be honest, you're not nice. You want to put on a mask and say you are in front of normal people. You're a goddamn animal like everyone else. All normal people have deeper intentions and motives, belief me you aren't really better than these robots. You're a fucking human being. Not some golden vagina goddess as you'd like to believe.
>>
>>25919717
Don't cut yourself with that edge
>>
>>25919671
I know, I fucked up. But she makes me happy for now. I don't mind eating a buckshot if things don't work out.
>>
File: 1453324601148.jpg (68 KB, 604x486) Image search: [Google]
1453324601148.jpg
68 KB, 604x486
>>25919635

>I-I'm a nice person I swear
>WISH ALL YOU FUCKING SHITLORDS DIE HORRIBLY IN PAIN I SWEAR I'M A NICE PERSON I JUST WANT PEOPLE I KNOW FROM THEIR SHADY INTERNET POSTS TO DIE
>>
>>25919739
>I know you personally
Go jump off a cliff, you fucking faggot. I will fucking strangle you, you mentally ill faggot.
>>25919756
I'm nice in the OT God sense. When someone deserves it, he deserves it.
>>
>>25919756
I know, what a patron saint of robots. A mother Theresa to the lonely and weary. We totally need her here to save us from our wicked ways.
>>
>>25919756
>>25919800
I'm not even a girl, you asspies.
>>
File: happydog.jpg (986 KB, 1456x2592) Image search: [Google]
happydog.jpg
986 KB, 1456x2592
>>25919777
Whoa, hang on there buddy! Aren't you a nice person, You'd even strangle a mentally ill faggot, my fucking sides.
How about you do us a favor then and strangle yourself via rope bitch.
>>
>>25919831
Ah then you're some failed sami-normie cuck. What an improvement.
>>
>>25919849
You people deserve it, with all your depression and shit. You need to grow the fuck up, or die.
>>
>>25919877
At least i'm not a degenerate retard, I can't wait for you to die, your family will spit on your grave.
>>
File: projecting this hard.jpg (748 KB, 1276x958) Image search: [Google]
projecting this hard.jpg
748 KB, 1276x958
>>25917864

Shut the fuck up faggot.
I had people hate me for no goddamn reason since I was 5.
Not punching someone IS being nice when they treat you like shit just because.
Actually. I'm not a nice person. I DID punch the faggots that treated me like shit.
Guess who got in trouble for it? Well the kid that provoked me did. HAHA JUST KIDDING the world isnt fair.

You're not better than anyone here because you donated to charity.
You're actually worse because your motivation for doing so is so other people like you.
Eat shit and die.
>>
>>25918906
>For all your complaining about being victim of society, you sure as hell love to bash people who also are victims of society in a different way
No doubt, Anon has a point there.
>>
>>25919967
>Well the kid that provoked me
>Someone insults me minorly
>I'll punch them
Turn the other cheek, you humongous faggot
>>
>>25919878
>>25919899
Assuming I'm a robot, you're cute. Have no mental instability, I'm not lonely, and I have nothing wrong with any of my family members. Sorry I don't fit your narrative. Hell you're so mad you fit in with half the robots here. Why don't you stay a while, at this rate you'll become one of them lmao.

Well clearly you're a troll or something along those lines,and I have shit to do, have fun on this sumerian cuniform tablet forum while your here I guess.
>>
>come in and spew your usual mumbo jumbo
>b-but it's though love
>I'm trying to help you
>start to get more and more aggressive as posts go on
>end up telling us to commit sudoku in the end

Every fucking thread.
>>
>>25917864
What is the nature of evil, what is the nature of good, why do we have to be bothered by either?
It seems like a ruse desu
A game we were forced to play for some reason
>>
>tfw my highschool bullies keep making new facebook accounts to try to bully me again
>they actually lurked all the way on google and found a bunch of my forum/various accounts just to keep on attacking me
People move on yeah
>>
>>25917864
4chan is under attack by a bunch of insecure niggers or atleast one. Just ignore it.
>>
>>25920059
They're all the same, normies can't deal with the fact some things aren't for them. They have to be included or they get pissy, they fear rejection in any facet. So they fly in saying they just wanna help and when they get rejected the demon crawls out of the skin.
>>
File: Green_Lex_Luthor.jpg (70 KB, 626x597) Image search: [Google]
Green_Lex_Luthor.jpg
70 KB, 626x597
>Become selfish asshole
>People start liking me

someone explain this
>>
>>25920135

God damn, they seriously need a fucking life. I don't think they're in a good place in life right now anon.
>>
>>25920175

It's just so fucking funny. I keep seeing these threads couple of times every week and they all progress the same fucking way every time.
>>
>>25920175
>normies r dumb and emotional
>robots r smrat
>>
>>25920337
Smart enough to rile up a dumb ass normie for laughs, yes.
>>
>>25920337
I never said they were smart, all i said was why do they not understand they aren't wanted, I didn't mention robo-cops once. But thank you, at least you acknowledge that they are dumb and emotional. They must be, they keep fucking coming back and get pissy when they are told no one here wants to hear it.
>>
>>25920390
>REEEEE NORMIES GTFO MY BOARD

Normies are easy to trigger, always angry and pissy. Not robots. Gotcha.
>>
>>25920580
>I'm not mad you guys I swear
Loving Every Laugh
>>
>>25920580
REEEEE NORMIES GTFO MY BOARD
I never said robots weren't agnry, pissy, and easy to trigger. Do you not understand? Holy fuck my autistic 6 year old cousin could understand this.
>>
>>25917864
People are shit and deserve to be hated. That is not a petty reason.
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.