[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm having a panic attack on weed right now and I'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: 1441464978381.jpg (63 KB, 1223x1240) Image search: [Google]
1441464978381.jpg
63 KB, 1223x1240
I'm having a panic attack on weed right now and I' questioning whether anybody actually likes me or not if they're just pretending. I have 0 friends btw

halp
>>
>>25917748
*I'm
or not *or if
>>
>being uncertain on whether or not you have friends
>having the social skills necessary to acquire weed

Fucking normie ree
>>
>>25917748
They're pretending. The weed just woke you up to that fact.
>>
>panic attack
>on weed
>I feel sad

You don't know what a panic attack is and are the typical reason why anxiety has become a meme illness.

Kill yourself
>>
>>25917777
How do I cope with this fact? I feel so alone in the world.

>>25917802
t. certified dopeologist
>>
>I' questioning whether anybody actually likes me or not if they're just pretending. I have 0 friends btw

Kinda answered your own question there, chief.

Nah man I'm just playing. Chill out, you'll be fine. Ease up on the weed.
>>
>>25917816
You're already in the right place, just join us in wallowing.
>>
>>25917816

>How do I cope with this fact? I feel so alone in the world.

Don't listen to him anon. He's just messing with you and being a dick about it (unlike me, who while messing with you came around and told you that I was doing that right after).

Most people aren't all that great, you know. Don't worry about having tons of people like you. If you're a kind, hard-working, good-natured person, you will eventually have people like you a lot.

You don't need tons of friends--just a few good ones.

Broaden your social horizons. Try and meet some Brazilians. They are basically the friendliest people in the world.
>>
>>25917748
>I have 0 friends btw

there's your answer
>>
>>25918148
not really imo
>>
We've all been there man, I'm stoned right now myself. All you have in this world is yourself and once you accept that it doesn't feel so bad anymore.

The only people in this entire world that would care if you dropped dead right now are your family at best, so keep them close.
>>
>>25918231
i don't have much family left f-am. After my mom and dad are gone, I'll have noone. My only option would be to somehow get a wife and children, but even then I'll never have someone love or care about me as much as my parents.
>>
>>25918274
help. me. please. someone.
>>
The question is though, am I hated or just generally ignored? People rarely seem to want to talk to me, and generally want to avoid confrontation with me.
>>
>>25918540
I mean, in most cases they just seem to think less of me (as a person; I assume it'd because I'm just shy and introverted), but I don't know if this is similar to outright hatred.
>>
i really really would like to bump this thread
>>
read nietzche
>>
>>25917748
if you don't have any friends people don't like you
people like people other people like
>>
>>25919093
which specific work of his? I've been wanting to start
>>
>>25919145
Beyond Good and Evil, then Genealogy of Morals, then Zarathustra.
>>
>>25917748
This is what happens when you degenerate into a drug addict. I hope you can find peace and salvation through our lord and savior Jesus Christ.
>>
>>25919339
thanks christfag
>>
h9000009
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.