[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I concluded that women are flawed. There is something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6
File: ER.jpg (298 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
ER.jpg
298 KB, 2197x1463
>"I concluded that women are flawed. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they havent evolved from animal like thinking. They are incapable of reason or thinking rationally. They are like animals, completely controlled by their primal, depraved emotions and impulses. That is why they are attracted to barbaric, animal like men. They are beasts themselves. Beasts should not be able to have rights in a civilized society."

Was he right, r9k?
>>
File: 5ROGyB8vMNs.jpg (58 KB, 434x600) Image search: [Google]
5ROGyB8vMNs.jpg
58 KB, 434x600
Socrates of our time.
>>
to a certain extent. women are the goalkeepers of evolution, so theyre wired to fuck winners and mock losers. thats the purpose of half the human population. the other half works their ass off to impress them and prove their worth to them as mates.
>>
He didn't have to throw his life away over envy.
>>
>>25917677
>"these people aren't above animals in how desperate they want sex"
>gget angry and murders people because no one will have sex with him
>>
>>25917799
/thread

Original edition.
>>
>>25917799
are you a roastie or something? he didn't want just sex he wanted intimacy. if all he wanted was sex he would have just gone to a prostuatute.
>>
>>25917799
He saw the inevitability of his fate, his first existential crisis, and it exploded with lead bullets going into Stacies.

What was the answer to the Elliot phenomenon? Did he need Jesus?
>>
>>25917827
>calling out a dub post without getting dubs or higher
thats no dice
>>
>>25917811
The dub has spoken to confirm the doubledubs >>25917799

Close this thread.
>>
>>25917756
and men are wired to kill.

Elliot did what was natural, people just don't see that now because we think we're civilized.
>>
>>25917677
>"I concluded that women do not want to have sex with me. There is something mentally wrong with the way their brains are wired, as if they havent evolved from being attracted to men that aren't me. They are incapable of being attracted to me or wanting to have sex with me. They are like animals, completely controlled by their desire to not have sex with me. That is why they are attracted to men that aren't me. They are not attracted to me. People who are not attracted to me should not be able to have rights in a civilized society."
>>
>>25917984
You can understand his pain giving the absurdity of his fate. He was born undesirable, either through genes or environment, there is no magic trick. He was on the other side of the fence and it drove him mad, because he was empty and he thought one day a woman would fill it, but nope. Now he's a pathetic meme, like eggman, or others.
>>
File: 1452861739766.jpg (37 KB, 549x251) Image search: [Google]
1452861739766.jpg
37 KB, 549x251
>>25917799
>Triggered Reddit
>>
File: deal_with_elliot.gif (1 MB, 250x213) Image search: [Google]
deal_with_elliot.gif
1 MB, 250x213
>>25917677
He was right

enjoy rare
>>
>>25917756
They don't do a very good job though. Source: I have sex regularly and I'm a loser.
>>
he thought the world owed him something because he came from money, and when he wasn't getting his way he went fucking crazy because he wasn't getting mad pussy like he wanted.

but he's not exactly wrong, either. humans are still animals, whether or not we accept it consciously. some people can't handle how civilized we've become and go violently insane, like he did. others just don't give a fuck and live life one day at a time.
>>
File: Feminism.jpg (598 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Feminism.jpg
598 KB, 960x1280
He was right seeing as all women thought that the shooting wasn't a mental health issue but was about
>muh oppressed females
>>
>>25917677
If you replace women with people sure.

I hate women as much as the next robot, but let's not pretend men are any better
>>
The flaw was in a overreaction.Women should be equal in every way they can be but we need to be honest women and men are not biologically the same.
>>
>>25917799
>>25917811

Hi redddit

Wisifoesiwoepcoxks
>>
>>25917677

Dude, he should have been Anakin in the prequels
>>
>>25917677
>They are like animals

That's kinda true, tho.
There is so little variability amongst women, they are like a hive-mind. Some men like MILF, some jailbait, some FemDom, some chubby girls, some kick-ass-grrl, some cute, submissive girls and so on.

But women are all the same. Makes sense to simply call them "females". They are like disposable animals.
>>
>>25920137
Men are more advanced than women tho. Men don't treat people like shit just because they don't wanna have sex with them. Women treat unattractive men with complete disdain.
>>
>>25921406
>Men don't treat people like shit just because they don't wanna have sex with them

That's because men would have sex with anything that had a hole. Though I agree with you on the latter, women are horrible scornful beings.
>>
File: 1452311223656.png (678 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1452311223656.png
678 KB, 473x704
>>25917677
Elliot is the Schopenhauer of our generation.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.