[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Check this out: >they say male circumcision which removes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: 136541726092.png (11 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
136541726092.png
11 KB, 645x773
Check this out:
>they say male circumcision which removes skin tissue that covers and keeps moist internal organ that is glans, and contains thousands of nerve endings, is "medical", and dried out and scarred cock looks so much better
>meanwhile, female circumcision that removes excess of regular skin off vagina and actually makes it look better like innie, is the worst thing ever, and roastie pussy is so beautiful and natural
>>
>>25917610
Again, this is the fault of men. If more men dared speaking up against male genital mutilation, it wouldn't be acceptable anymore. Also, it's once again the West (in this case the US in particular) calling out others on their degeneracy, while finding ways to push their own degenerate agendas.
>>
File: 1453198595000.jpg (23 KB, 638x610) Image search: [Google]
1453198595000.jpg
23 KB, 638x610
>>25917674
>If more men dared speaking up against male genital mutilation

Alright so if it's a penis it's 100% a men's issue and women shouldn't care, by that logic why should any man give a shit about abortion or even women's voting rights? If women wanna vote they should speak up, and if they don't speak up that makes it their fault. Hahahaha.

Fuck you're dumb
>>
>>25917674
I'm amazed how a religious ritual that creeped into medicine survived to this very day.
And how lack of information about things like phimosis makes young men fall for it.
In fucking 2016
>>
>>25917674
You're not allowed to speak out against male circumcision. That would be anti-semitic.
>>
>>25917610
>I actually asked my mom why she had me circumcised
>she said there wasn't a good reason but there wasn't a good reason not to in her mind
>asked her how that wouldn't make it something I should decide since it's my dick and it can't be undone ever
>she refused to talk about it anymore and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day

I don't get it, there's usually no reason to do it, so why do people insist on making irreversible choices with negligible upsides for their children?
I can see vaccines, because you actually do miss out a lot if you don't get them, I never had chicken pox as a kid, and I'm frightened of getting it as an adult now
>>
>>25918042
People do a lot of things because they think they're supposed to. You just do it and don't think about it.

When you do, and realise it's a bad idea and it's too late to undo it, what can you say? There's nothing you can do. You fucked up.

Also, your mum is a slut. She likes circumcised dicks more. She just didn't want to admit it to her kid.
>>
>>25917674
>men

jews more like

one of the oldest fucking continuously running ponzi schemes
>>
File: 1437927370429.jpg (62 KB, 480x538) Image search: [Google]
1437927370429.jpg
62 KB, 480x538
>>25917610
Actually circumcision is only a "normal" procedure on USA and KEBAB countries.

Which is quite ironically really.

Where i live, the majority of people are uncut.
The catholic church doesn't approve of jewish practices, sorry goyim.
>>
>>25917610
Female circumcision is not always limited to removing excess skin on the labia.

Female circumcision can also be sewing the vagina shut, or in some African countries removing the clitoris. So yeah, it's pretty fucked up.
>>
>>25918042
>she refused to talk about it anymore and didn't talk to me for the rest of the day

My mom does this whenever me or my dad say something that proves her wrong lol.

>one day my mom decides she won't cook her food in the microwave because she thinks it gives you radiation poisoning
>my dad explains to her exactly why that's bullshit because he has a masters degree
>mom gets angry and says "i don't want to talk about it anymore" and starts mumbling about "after all i've done"

Really annoying to be honest. She refuses to admit that she's wrong and opts to throw a hissy fit instead. Women are retarded.
>>
>>25918086

>what is South Korea?
>what are the Philippines?

Fucking America ruining things for others all the time.
>>
>>25918085
>implying it wasn't wildly popularized in order to easily galvanize large swaths of population against the jews instead of campaigning against change in the government
>implying you dipshits haven't already fallen for it
>>
>>25918121
>women are retarded

Which why a lot of us ended up with mutilated dicks. They shouldn't be voting.
>>
>>25918081
IDK, I think I made her cry
I never see it, but there are a lot of fuckups she had raising me that the minute I point them out she gets mad and runs upstairs for 4-5 hours away from everyone else
or she did when I lived with them

things like
>when I was 4-5 she would yell at me about how she wished I wasn't ever born
>ages 6-8 she yelled at me about why can't I just be a normal fucking kid
>all throughout my childhood, whenever I was introduced to their friends, they would say I "was supposed to be a girl, but mistakes happen"
>any mention of circumcision and why I am but my older brother isn't

and she gets touchy as fuck about them
>>
>>25918134
Well, they are both countries HEAVILY influenced by the USA.
So it's only natural.

Countries where people are more catholic are all uncut.
>>
>>25918144
shoo shoo circumcision goblin
>>
>>25918153
>I think I made her cry

She deserved it
>>
File: 1440967093158.png (402 KB, 578x413) Image search: [Google]
1440967093158.png
402 KB, 578x413
>>25918159
you fags are really shilling hardcore today, huh?
>>
>>25918220
easy there jidf, it is better to expend your energy over at /pol/ or better yet, reddit
>>
>>25917610
Who else here getting their sons circumcised, even if it becomes illegal? Who raising their daughters to believe a normal penis is circumcised?
>>
>>25918323
Get out of here kike.
>>
Fun Fact: A hell of a lot of Jews are opposed to circumcision nowadays... including some rabbis who don't mind the risk of being ostracized from orthodoxy!
>>
>>25918377
I'm not Jewish, but I know a cut dick is a clean one
>>
>>25918393
Kekkismus originalus
>>
>>25918417
A cut dick is a cucked dick.
>>
>>25918153
Could've been some sort of post-natal depression, maybe.
That girl shit and your older brother not being circumcised makes me worry she wanted the doctors to cut your dick off.
>>
>>25918121
>my dad explains to her exactly why that's bullshit because he has a masters degree
Why do I feel like he said, "that's wrong, I know 'cos I have a masters degree" and then just left it at that.
And that his degree was in german, or something.
>>
>>25918393
Doubt it. If it's in the torah, then it's unquestionably right. That how it works.
>>
>>25917610
>not knowing the actual definition of female circumcision
>>
>>25918121

I know what this is.
The few people I know, all in their late 20's, are starting to do the exact same thing and I cringe everytime.

I'm guessing it's because people stop calling you out when you're full of shit when you get older. So when someone close to them calls them out on there BS, they get all weird because it's been ages since they actually felt embarrassed about anything. Usually followed by their software crashing and rambling nonsense while they look for the fastest way out of this uncomfortable feeling.
>>
>>25918417
>I'm not Jewish, but I know a cut dick is a clean one
>Is it impossible to wash your dick, what if people got a surgery to get the our layer of their anus removed so there is less excess feces outside the body after defecating, would you say a cut ass is a clean ass, how about I remove all my teeth or cover them completely because cavities are so hard to avoid lol, you aren't making any sense here, I'd argue any man that's too lazy to clean his own dick probably shouldn't be trusted to put it inside someone.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.