[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Under what circumstances is cheating acceptable?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: 6815429[1].jpg (7 KB, 262x219) Image search: [Google]
6815429[1].jpg
7 KB, 262x219
Under what circumstances is cheating acceptable?
>>
>>25917541
If the guy is black
>>
>>25917541
None. Go be poly if you want to slut around.
>>
>>25917541
If you're a woman
>>
It's not, god damn it's like it would kill people to be honest with someone they don't even really care about.

Really. Is it that much more shitty and cruel to go "Hey, I'm not feeling this," but the people who cheat usually depend on the person they're cheating on for something so they paint themselves as the victim who is being held sexually hostage.
>>
Cheating is the equivalency of using Oddjob.

You're a fucking terrible human being if you do.
>>
Noko would say when you're the one being the nigger
>>
When its consenting, with love and you're holding her hand through it.
>>
>>25917541
If it fights racism and/or the patriarchy in some way or shows off the patriarchal hypocrisy. So basically if you feel like sucking some dick and Need a shallow justification to blame someone else
>>
>>25917597
ever wondered why there Are no feminist guides to Save a relationship? Cause relationships are all about holding women as sexual hostages. Unless you convert to feminism
>>
>>25917541
Never. It's basically the refusal of your former partner. It's better to leave the other partner first, rather than hurting him/her.
>>
File: 3284921_4_o.jpg (89 KB, 619x928) Image search: [Google]
3284921_4_o.jpg
89 KB, 619x928
>>25917557
>>25917755
agreed, idk why i feel this way but it's natural for me
>>
dealing from the bottom can be a lucrative way of taking your friends and acquaintances
>>
>>25918272
What did he meen by this?
>>
>>25917541
as revenge on someone you've been cheat on by. must be immediate, must result in a breakup, or else it's more degenerate status than it already is
>>
>>25917541
If you're denied sex but have kids.
>>
good boy answer: never ok

bad boy answer: if he cheated on u first but he doesn't know u know so u stage this whole thing to get back at him

Also I think if ur partner has been in a coma for a long time and you can't break up its ok but u might get haunted for it
>>
>>25917849
But men cheat twice as much. Basically why feminists tell you not to have relationships at all.

Marriage though, is technically a government sanctioned way of holding someone sexually hostage.
>>
>>25918342
>they cheat to et revenge
>you hate them
>you cheat to get revenge on them for cheating
>???
>everyone thinks you're both retarded
>>
>>25918414
Yeah, I can agree with this
>>
>>25917541
>Under what circumstances is cheating acceptable?

never

>>25918414
give your wife an ultimatum between touching your dick or letting you fuck other people

if it ruins your marriage, you get divorced (which really was the right thing to do from the beginning)
>>
>>25917541
if caught severing the ties to the holy matrimony of marriage/love the two who undertook the blasphemy shall be tied together and thrown into a river to drown

Hammurabis code
dont know exactly how it went but pretty close
>>
>>25917541
Hey, a Jew!

/POL/! I CHOOSE YOUUUU!
>>
>>25917541
>>25917557
>>25918181
>samefagging this hard

kill yourself
>>
>>25920972
>nigger-nigger, nigger-nigger
>/POL/ uses "day of the rope"
>It's super effective!
>>
Always.
Do unto others before they do it to you.
>>
>Man
None
>Woman
Any
>>
File: image.png (54 KB, 480x535) Image search: [Google]
image.png
54 KB, 480x535
No circumstances.

When I become Queen of the world, cheaters will all be beheaded on first offense.

Cheaters are the worst people in the world.
>>
If I get a chance to fuck a girl, I'm going to take it, screw it if she's got a BF. If she's willing to fuck me, she's gonna fuck someone anyway, and it's either gonna be me or Chad, and I'm sure as hell not letting Chad get pussy if I can get it first.

It is always acceptable to cheat.
>>
>>25917557
Just what I was going to post. This.
>>
Got rrally drunk and cheated on my qtgf with a fat slut. Couldnt cum and regret it to this day. Never told her tho.

Dont cheat robots u feel bad.
>>
>>25921775
It's not cheating unless you have a gf
>>
>>25921775
>It is always acceptable to be the one they're cheating with
Fixed it for you.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.