[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true for us? Is this why no one likes me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: loner.png (364 KB, 856x462) Image search: [Google]
loner.png
364 KB, 856x462
Is this true for us? Is this why no one likes me?
>>
not for me, I'm just quiet, too quiet. I also have a habit of staring, I'm not even ugly but I think people dont like it. I'm also always alone
>>
no, being a loner made me rotten. i'm not a loner because i'm rotten, but of course that's what normies want to think.
>>
File: 1452397875788.jpg (121 KB, 1018x919) Image search: [Google]
1452397875788.jpg
121 KB, 1018x919
>>25916329
My rotten personality and sour attitutde is a consequence of being a loner. I used to be a very happy and energetic child.
>>
I was actually one of the nicest person in my friend circle back in 8th grade until they all slowly moved away from me by the end of 10th grade. I definitely have a rotten personality now though
>>
>>25916329
I'm kind of a loner by choice. Although I'm not much of a loner either, come to think of it.

Whenever I'm alone (which is most of the time), it's because I'm not asking anyone to hang out, basically.
>>
My personality isn't rotten, it's rotted. Decayed. Eaten away at. Disintegrating. Falling apart, like my fucking life.
>>
File: yahari3.png (449 KB, 850x461) Image search: [Google]
yahari3.png
449 KB, 850x461
>>25916474
You say that you're a "loner" but I'm pretty sure you have friends you fucking normie.
>>
>>25916329
Well that may be true for an outside point of view, but in my head it's more like

>other people behave in absurd ways
>don't perceive them as similar to me
>see no point in interacting with them or getting to know about them as a consequence

Either I'm a natural loner or I'm a sociopath
>>
>>25916518
Yeah I have friends and I'm a normie. Doesn't mean that I don't feel like going home most of the time when I'm with them.

I like being alone more than I like being social. I just do it to fulfill some basic social need I have.
>>
>>25916551
I see. Well at the very least thank you for being an honest person.
>>
>>25916551
CRAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

THESE WOOOOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEALLLLLLL

I think tumblr would be a real fit for you desu
>>
>>25916507
The only difference between rotten and rotted is adjective vs. verb, just saying anon.
>>
>>25916551
are all tripfags normies? seems that way
>>
>>25916581
What exactly are you on about? I'm not trying to be edgy at all, here. I just admitted that I have friends desu.

The whole redirecting people to reddit/tumblr thing is getting real old, too. I can assure you I've been here longer than you have, so fuck off with that shit.
>>
ahahah le so edgy and alone robotos :)))

>I am alone by choice >:)

hehehehe wonderful meme :)
>>
>>25916616
it's the place for special snowflakes like you
>>
>>25916616
>tripfag
ugh fuck off you absolute retard
>>
>>25916641
Tell me again how I've implied or portrayed that I'm a special snowflake? And what the fuck is a special snowflake exactly?

I'm not really sure why you're attacking me, but it seems to be for no reason.
>>
>>25916651
>posted anonymously for years
>tried using a trip and enjoy it way more, plus the added benefits of being able to find my posts and have a discussion with others way easier

You should try it. :^)
>>
>>25916616
Not the anon. But.
>being so much of a normie that being social becomes a chore.
>>
File: d.png (214 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
d.png
214 KB, 500x500
>>25916636
> not being alone by choice
> actually desiring a girlfriend
>>
>>25916682
Being social is a chore to any introvert. I'm alone 90% of the time.
>>
File: 1203.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1203.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>25916518
they all do it, genuine loners are really rare.

And I'm alone because no one likes me, that's it. I didn't do anything wrong.
>>
>>25916329
Pretty much. Robots are like 8man without the love triangle.
>>
>>25916329
People don't seem to be inclined much to admit this, but it is true for me. I don't try to be malicious. I am just blunt, bitter, and cynical.
>>
>>25916413
Well, if you become rotten in reaction to being a loner, you're probably going to remain a loner even if there are opportunities for not becoming a loner, because you'll mess it up through acting rotten cherry mx cherry mx cherry red mx red mx cherry mx chrerry red mx cherry red mx
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0g4GJjXgpi8
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.