[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw have therapy in an hour and have absolutely nothing to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1445019239301.jpg (89 KB, 521x592) Image search: [Google]
1445019239301.jpg
89 KB, 521x592
>tfw have therapy in an hour and have absolutely nothing to say
Should I just make up things?
>>
No. Answer honestly so they can help you.
>>
Me too senpai me too...

Tfw she askes if you're sucicidal
>>
Don't waste their time if you don't want to do it or want them to help you. There are people who could really use the help and if you are there to just fuck around give the session to someone who could use it, might save their life.
>>
A good therapist should prompt you with questions to try to get to the heart of whatever issue if you don't feel you have anything to say.

Therapy can fucking suck and be useless but it can help. The only thing you get out of making up shit is being an epic puppetmaster troll, out of being honest you might find help
>>
Going to therapy in a few moments. Stay silent and he/she will try to say something, that is how it works.
>>
>>25915018
I'm sure you have mental issues if you're on 4chan. Just say the reasons why you're too autistic to get friends.
>>
>>25915018
Just shake things up and say you want to be a girl or something.
Then try to back out of it in a way so that they will try to convince you of it indirectly (like 'oh, I don't know i might just hero instead', I'll never be a grill).
>>
> tfw no zombie killing gf
>>
>>25915042
Or just be honest and tell you are dead inside, like I do.
>>
>>25915018
>>25915026
don't listen to them
they don't want to help you they want to control you like a good goy
make up some bullshit
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.