[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every single Russian person i have encountered so far watches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Every single Russian person i have encountered so far watches anime. Not just online. I was at a job interview and the guy sounded russian and he had anime keychains on his phone. Can someone explain to me how this works?
>>
Where do you live that you've encountered all these anime watching russians.
>>
>>25914878
Australia funnily enough. I just find it very unusual
>>
In Soviet Russia, anime watches you! Faggit
>>
>>25914866
There is no place more in need of escapism than russia.
>>
>>25914890
could be a coincidence, I had a dream about church and then went on a drive and everywhere I drove I saw churches, I even started counting them. There's a scientific explanation when you start noticing something you'll notice it almost everywhere. Sounds like coincidence to me.
>>
>>25914913
Its just something i wouldnt expect to be honest.
Russian and Anime matching together is the last thing that comes to my mind.
>>
File: 1452513802455.jpg (27 KB, 508x566) Image search: [Google]
1452513802455.jpg
27 KB, 508x566
>>25914866
We do enjoy anime senpai, its quite common, our lifes are becoming progressively shittier every day due to the fucked up economy and our president being a dickhead, so we need our escapism in form of anime, vidya etc
>>
>>25914902
>>25914991

is russia that bad :^)?
>>
>>25914866
Greatest disaster was the collapse of the soviet union.
Idle minds are bad anyway
>>
I'm Russian, and I don't watch anime or play video games because I got bored after 15 years of anime and 20 years of gaming.
>>
>>25914931
There's a Russian pro Dota team that watches anime and plays OSU to warm up their hands for playing.
>>
>>25914896
underage found?

originalu
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.