[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you wonder if maybe everybody else on /r9k/ is just a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1445934597732.jpg (125 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445934597732.jpg
125 KB, 768x1024
>tfw you wonder if maybe everybody else on /r9k/ is just a normie pretending to be a loser and you're the only one here who's actually as pathetic as you claim to be.
>>
>>25914447
>tfw that's definitely the truth
>tfw i'm living such an average, boring life
>tfw haven't left the house in days
>tfw i probably made this thread myself and am too far gone to realize it
>>
>tfw you are a Chad in disguise that makes "feels posts" and pathetic greentext stories.

Feels GOOD desu.
>>
What are you talking about? There's only you and me here.
>>
>>25914447
Most of the people here are normies or failing normies now in days.
But the proportion of normal people is far too high for my liking.
>>
I am a KV NEET manchild but I'm not depressed and have lots of friends online, so I'm probably ironically considered a normie by all the suicidal people who actually have jobs and know how to drive and own a phone ect
>>
>>25914447
Failed Chad here. I'm a bonafide loser. Wish every day I could go back in time and do things differently.
>>
>tfw you are a normie girl but you are pretending to be a pathetic loser on r9k
i don't even know why do i enjoy this
>>
It'd probably be a stretch to call myself a Chad.

I banged some low hanging fruit and got a GF for a bit and then haven't hooked up with a girl since 2008. Sometimes I feel guilty for being here and not being a KHV and then I wonder if everybody else is actually a total Chad fucking around and I'm actually the biggest loser.
>>
I tell half-truths whenever I want to make myself look more pathetic, and twist the truth the other way around whenever I want to seem like a normal, well-adjusted person. Either way the truth is I'm lonely and becoming more and more dead inside.
>>
File: 1439171324983.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1439171324983.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
>>25914447
>implying I even care about being normal

I'd rather laze around the house all day and have daddy change and feed me while I play videogames and nap :3
>>
>>25914447
jacking off to this pic rn :)
>>
>>25914447
Dude, of course its all made up, you think people actually live like this?
>>
Most people don't even pretend to be robots.
Out of the few people who think they're robots most have friends and gfs.
>>
>>25914465
>>25914520
You two were made for each other.
Chad, meet Stacy.
Stacy, this is Chad.
*leans over to Chad and whispers in his ear*
>She'll fuck anything, Chad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.