[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here has anger problems? >have broken several game controllers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: GypWashington.jpg (51 KB, 881x482) Image search: [Google]
GypWashington.jpg
51 KB, 881x482
Who here has anger problems?

>have broken several game controllers by throwing them when I get pissed off at losing in a game
>put a knife through a laptop once because got pissed off at people disagreeing with me on here
>broke a perfectly good electric guitar because I couldn't play it well
>punch myself in the face in anger when I hear somebody snoring. I hate snoring
>seethe with rage sliently in public
>let it all out at home
>yell at family
>>
Yeah, but I don't take it out on others, which makes me better than you :^).
>>
I used to, but grew out of it mostly once I got a job and moved out
>>
Main thing that piss me off is the stupidity of people in video game
>>
People like you with no self-control for your anger digust me. See a professional to teach you how to not do that.
>>
>>25914260
I do and it's becoming a problem. I have a short fuse and get frustrated very easily. How can I stop getting angry ?
>>
>>25914260
>this entire post
Get a grip, you fucking child. How about you take it out on yourself instead of innocent electronics, you fucking monster?
>>
>>25914319
He said he punches himself In the face
>>
just get a punching bag and some gloves and wraps nigga JUST
>>
>>25914260
I second this: >>25914316
You are a danger to society. It's people like you who commit impulse crimes. A traffic fightight end up in death. An argument with a passing stranger becomes a fist fight. Children are not safe around you. No one is safe around savage animals like you.
You deserved to be incarcerated for pur protection until you were proven able to control your animalistic urges.
In the next rage, kill yourself and do us all a favor.
>>
>>25914260
You are a nigger arent you?
>>
>>25914317
You're getting angry, because your stress-levels are always high. You gotta find some way to lower the levels, so regular things don't blow your fuse. You could try drugs, exercise, meditation, etc., but those don't work unless you're not always at your stress limit (except drugs, but there's the issue of tolerance).

I don't know your situation, but I would really just recommend getting away, if you can, for a few hours, and do something you don't usually do. I just had some codeine, went outside and got some McDonalds and a coffee, at night, and that's something I don't do very often. Feels good.
>>
>>25914335
Should've put the fucking knife in his face, too.
>>
File: 1453132443238.jpg (477 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1453132443238.jpg
477 KB, 1462x1462
>>25914260
>put a knife through a laptop once because got pissed off at people disagreeing with me on here
>>
>>25914260
Never happened.
Stop lying on forchinz for attention, you pathetic fuck.
>>
>>25914353
If he were a violent black, he would be in prison. The fact that he's just destroying his property and yelling at people shows that he's most likely a suburban white kid with emotional-issues.

Think before you post.
>>
I used to be like you OP, except for

>>put a knife through a laptop once because got pissed off at people disagreeing with me on here
top kek

Anyway, I started to meditate and live in the now, listen to some binaural beats while meditating on youtube, I listened to all the opening of the 7 chakras, opening the 3rd eye, etc. Sutras are also good if you find the voice relaxing.

Here is the heart sutra to get you started:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhGI0X6jhSQ

Trust me, this works. Just lay on your bed or sit in a comfortable position, let all thoughts fade and concentrate on the music only. Concentrate on the associated colours when opening your chakras.

I feel like a sage now, always calm, I haven't been angry like I used to be even once ever since I did this. No destruction of property, beating people, just inner peace almost all the time.

Try it robots, it is worth it. You can just listen to it while going to sleep using earplugs and your phone (I did this at first, then tried awake meditation, it worked, etc...)
>>
>>25914350
THANK YOU.

It blows my mind that peoples' parents don't see this as a huge red flag growing up and put serious time and effort into teaching their kids better, but maybe it's a learned behavior too.
>>
>>25914260
Your problem seems to be stupidity more than anger. You're basically an idiot. Breaking your own stuff because you're angry makes you an moron. Try to find a way you can vent your anger without breaking you own stuff you fucking fuckhead.
>>
>>25914299
Most people (normies) who play games, only see them as what they are (games). They usually watch tv/eat/not paying attention when they play
>>
File: 1185531_26081342.jpg (768 KB, 2000x1381) Image search: [Google]
1185531_26081342.jpg
768 KB, 2000x1381
>>25914387
this tbqh senpai

i've only just started meditating, i frequent /x/ and wanted to give it a try.

that song is amazing it makes me feel so happy and at peace inside is that supposed to happen?
>>
>>25914260
I used to have a temper like that but then I grew up
>>
>>25914388

Most likely he grew up in a household where his parents were constantly screaming at each other and him.
>>
>playing CS:GO with my gf on a computer beside me
>having fun killing this guy on the other team over and over again and getting him mad
>tell her not to kill him so I can keep winding him up
>find where hes camping and about to get him real good
>my gf snipes him from across the map for no reason
>immediately scream STUPID WHORE and punch her in the arm
>she doesnt say anything and just sits there shaking and trying not to cry as we keep playing
>>
Wrath is a sin, you best learn to keep it in check.

Look at MMA's War Machine. If only he had control over his wrath and anger he wouldn't be in an isolated cell on suicide watch.

>According to the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, Koppenhaver was found unresponsive in his cell on October 14, 2014 at around 9:30 p.m.[45] by a corrections officer conducting routine checks in the cells. The cell officer found Koppenhaver struggling to breathe, with a torn piece of linen around his neck that was tied to the leg of his bunk bed. After the officer cut the linen, Koppenhaver's vitals stabilized within 15 minutes, and he was moved to medical solitary confinement, where he was placed on suicide watch.
>>
I can get pretty angry, but videogames don't do it. OP is a manchild.
>>
>>25914317
Care less. I meditate, others do meds or drugs or /fit/. You care so much you are literally beating yourself up.
>>
>>25914299
If this is your biggest problem, you've got a pretty damn cushy life goin. Ya pussy.
>>
>>25914583
I was going to call you a normie but then I realized you're as much of a manchild as the rest of us

lol
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.