[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have $20 left for the month >no cigarettes left >pack
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1376848479378.png (229 KB, 292x355) Image search: [Google]
1376848479378.png
229 KB, 292x355
>have $20 left for the month
>no cigarettes left
>pack is $8

Do I do it? I have rice and pasta and some cans of beans, so I *should* be able to survive until payday.
>>
File: 1a1s.jpg (33 KB, 497x458) Image search: [Google]
1a1s.jpg
33 KB, 497x458
If you have rolling paper and filters you can go through your ashtray and salvage a few smokes worth. I think you should get the pack and ration it it which will help you lower how much you smoke.
>>
Just get a bag of potatoes and butter and cigs.

Make ghetto mashed potatoes in microwave everyday.

Filling. Delicious. Cheap
>>
buy cigs and 12 dollars of frozen vegetables
>>
>>25914055
Already done that. Woke up this morning thinking it might be a good day to quit anyway, but it's just past noon and I have that nagging feeling growing in my abdomen.
>>
File: dumpster diving.jpg (47 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
dumpster diving.jpg
47 KB, 700x394
dumpster diving is an option, just like picking up cigarette stubs of public smoking places and re-rolling them.
>>
>>25914039
I have the same but not so same situation.

I have 10k in a beneficiary 401k that I should be rolling over into an IRA, but I don't expect to live that long so I'm gonna cash it out
>>
>>25914076
I'd honestly have to go at least 3 days without food to consider dumpster diving.
>>
>>25914039
>tfw when their are morons that fill their lungs with smoke to "feel good" or "look cool"
>the body has a natural drug (dopamine) that is released when you eat, have sex, masturbate, etc
>nah lets just fuck my shit up

I'll never understand you guys, literally killing yourself for barely any gain, do you guys even know what a cot/benefit analysis is?
>>
>>25914652
brains are wired differently
eating makes you fat
sex well get fucking real dude this is R9K
and rubbing one out is great then it's over
easier to just light a death stick up
gonna die anyway might as well enjoy it
>>
buy a dime sack of weed ($10) a bag of chicken leg quarters and 2 cans of alfredo sauce with the other $10

the trees will relax you more than fuck ass cigs, and if you cut the leg quarters in half you have like 20 pieces of chicken cook up some pasta alfredo with it and you're in the game familia

>doing the struggle right

CAPTCHA: pasta/noodles
>>
File: SmokingChart.jpg (92 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
SmokingChart.jpg
92 KB, 700x700
>>25914676
>eating makes you fat
Eating too much of specific foods makes you fat, you made a really crappy argument here, by your logic we should stop drinking water due the risk of over-hydration (yes that's a thing)

>rubbing one out is great then it's over
So is your cigarette dude, and I'm pretty sure an orgasm feels better anyways, also masturbation has basically zero side effects.

>easier to just light a death stick up
gonna die anyway might as well enjoy it
>gonna die anyway
>might as well enjoy it

You must be a fucking trolling here, or don't do any research if you think smokers have "enjoyable deaths" (far from it), the amount of shit that cigarettes can fuck up in your body and make old age fucking hell is ridiculous, In fat based on this comment I'm willing to bet you've never done ANY research on the effects of cigarettes, you're like one of those people who like to have multiple one night stands, but never get tested for stds because they believe not knowing will magically keep anything from happening.

None of you would even consider getting an electronic cigarette probably because its not "edgy" enough, it would actually be safer, give you the same high and have virtually none of the side effects.
>>
>>25914039
Why not opt for a pack of shag?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.