[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuxk my mom literally always yells. All day long I hear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20 KB, 633x758
Holy fuxk my mom literally always yells. All day long I hear her yelling in her room to my dad about shit. She literally wakes up at 3 am from a sleep and starts yelling for an hour before she goes back to sleep

She literally yells when she wakes up as soon as she gets home when she goes to bed it's just all yelling complaining non stop 24/7

I think she wants us all miserable. I think she's miserable as fuck and yells so that everyone else is shitty feeling too because she's a bitch. She even sits there and yells at my cats the other day she yelled at my cat and threw it out of the room and it started running around the house pissed off and getting in fights with the other cat.

She walks by your room and mumbles bitchy annoying shit and mean shit just to make you miserable and stressed everyone in my house is strung out and stressed as fuck and running around on thin ice trying not to piss her off and she's always slamming shit and complaining and telling everyone else what they're supposed to be doing

I just want her to shut up its 6 am and she woke up from a sleep and she's just running around the house screaming at everyone like dude it's fucking 6 shut up and give it a rest
>>
>>25913880
Get out of your house. Or kill her. You have two options. Choose wisely.
>>
>>25913880
Is she hot robot?
>>
>>25915247
Or he could just pull out her larynx.
>>
move out you fucking retard, nobody should have to put up with that
>>
>>25913880
Maybe you could get her convicted to a mental asylum for extreme anger? I'm sure that if enough of your family members testify with you, you could get her into an anger management program.

Animal and family abuse is not lightly glanced over, but don't let your mother bullshit her way out.
>>
File: 1415816324934.jpg (861 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1415816324934.jpg
861 KB, 5000x5000
I know that feel, anon

>walk downstairs into kitchen
>"Are you hungry, anon?"
>"Yeah I'm kinda hungry."
>stops what she's doing and turns to me
>"Well will you tell me something, please. If you're so hungry why didn't you come down here earlier and make yourself something? Can't you even do that?"
>bitchiest tone ever
>tell her I made eggs earlier while she was gone and cleaned everything away
>just tuts and shakes her head goes back to whatever she's doing
>mfw

WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM LADY
I'd be out of this house tomorrow if I could afford it.
>>
talk to her about it, till her to stop the shit
be the man your father couldn't be
>>
Yeah same. But its my fault. Im 26 and still living with my parents.

I have a job but living alone sucks. Living with them means I dont have to worry about food, laundry, and my mom irons my shirt everyday. I dont even have to pay rent, just buy groceries and pay some of the bills sometimes.

So I cant complain.
>>
>>25913880

She acts that way because you deserve it, you need to be nicer to her. If only you were a better son she'd happy and you'd get along. This is your mother you're talking about... the one who fed you and bathed for years, and all that she asks for in return is that you not be an ungrateful shit. But here you are, badmouthing your mother to a bunch of strangers. Your mother yells at you because she loves you. Don't you realize, that your mother would do anything for you? Without her, you'd be starving in a ditch like a chinese orphan. You don't even know how to turn on a laundry machine to wash you dirty underwear, that's how worthless you are.

> Seriously though

Menopause... it's a hell of a drug.
>>
Just move out dude. That's what I did. Complete peace of mind.
>>
>>25915964
C'mon she just wants to eat with you.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.