[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Women Only like hypermasculine Dudebros >Women are into
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10
File: 1449163447096.jpg (22 KB, 360x391) Image search: [Google]
1449163447096.jpg
22 KB, 360x391
>Women Only like hypermasculine Dudebros
>Women are into faggy looking men these days
Pick one
>>
>>25913044
For fucking
For friends and being emotional tampon for her.
>>
A good rule of thumb is that women like whatever that specific poster isn't. Manlets think height is the only thing that matters, ugly men think looks are the only thing that matters, shy men think confidence is the only thing that matters, poor men think think money is the only thing that matters, non whites think whiteness is the only thing that matters, robots think being Chad is the only thing that matters. Fit men think women are into girly boys, and betas think women are into fit men.
>>
>>25913099
Alpha fuck, beta buck.

/thread
>>
>women are into faggy looking chads these days
ftfy op
>>
>women are into faggy looking chads these days
ftfy opie
>>
>>25913113
>the only thing that matters is the only thing that matters is the only thing that matters is the only thing that matters is the only thing that matters is the only thing that matters is the only thing that matters is the only thing that matters is the only thing that matters
>>
Women like men at the top of the social pecking order
Whether that's the roided football captain, the suave businessman who makes the most sales, the best dressed skinny faggot at an indie concert or the most attractive guy in a D&D group.

They always aim for the best relative to whatever social group they're currently in.
>>
>>25913139
>what is repetition for emphasis
>>
>>25913154
I see no problem with that, everyone goers for the best of the best, why settle for a mediocre 'anything'?
>>
>>25913174
Because often these women themselves offer literally nothing beyond having a vagina

Sure, if she's also a well dressed hipster, or making big sales, or head cheerleader, or good looking for a DnD player, that's fair enough.

However usually shes just an average uninteresting bore who gets everything given to her in life because she's a woman.
>>
>>25913208
>a well dressed hipster, or making big sales, or head cheerleader, or good looking for a DnD player, that's fair enough.
Literally the only one of those things that matters is 'good looking'. There's no point in women offering anything else, because it isn't advantageous to them and will not get them a higher quality mate. They don't get the man highest on the pecking order by equaling him at his skills, it's by being as attractive as possible.
>>
>>25913208
Yes and I blame the cucks of our gender, the men who'd sell out for a warm hole, they enable it.

So simply don't be like them and be a cuck faggot who'd do anything for sex. Simple as. We'll never change the fact that a lot of our kind WILL sell themselves out for a shag so focus on yourself instead. Don't bother with them.

It's just sex and I've never even had it yet I know from enough encounters with girls (and having turned them down) that It's all a load of shite and that women are annoying anyway.
>>
>>25913116

Alpha fucks / beta dates and marries / omega whines and wanks
>>
>>25913208

>le women are stupid and worthless and omegas are interesting and deep le maymay
>>
>>25913297
>It's just sex and I've never even had it yet I know from enough encounters with girls (and having turned them down) that It's all a load of shite

>omega virgins are this delusional!

Have you no self respect at all? Do you plan to spend your entire kife lying to yourself to feel better about failing at life this badly?
>>
When they are ovulating

When they are not ovulating
>>
>>25913385
Women are boring as fuck but I don't doubt that the faggots who cry here all day are any more interesting. At least every time I speak to women, they get offended and end up getting mad, makes for a good show and a laugh whereas these fags sit on this board all day and do what? Fuck all, maybe post on /tv/ or /v/ as well in between threads highlighting their impotence.

Jesus Christ thank you LORD I'm not that cucked. That being said, it's mainly black bots and Inidans who cry on here, with about 20% being white cucks.
>>
>>25913407
>>25913407
Lying about what? I just wrote how I felt. I don't care about sex, is that hard to believe? Well, maybe for a man like yourself who thinks about it all day and how he can't get it that is hard to believe.

Why is sex so important anyway? You probably could have learned a skill in the amount of added time you've spent crying over it.
>>
>>25913385
It's like people refuse to acknowledge how utterly ridiculous it is to call women boring for not restricting their enjoyment to conversations about obscure, niche hobbies. He only has one fucking male friend to talk to about that shit, he isn't talking about it to men at parties, so why is it women's fault that they're socially adept and don't insist on everyone else sharing their interests to be interesting?
>>
>>25913450
Name a single niche thing that women would be able to talk to you about as much as the average male car fan/sports fan/nerd/etc could

Women don't get into hobbies for enjoyment, they do it for attention and social climbing
>>
>>25913479
They don't get into niche hobbies that much, but that doesn't make them more boring than an autist who can only talk about obscure shit. It's inappropriate at a party and illogical to expect anyone, letalone women, to cater to your niche interests in such a casual setting.
>>
>>25913440

You can't pretend you don't care about something you've never had. You especially can't pretend you don't care while posting your barely concealed resentment and vitriol.

Most of us learn skills AND have sex. Stop using retarded, meaningless comparisons
>>
>>25913479

Men don't get into hobbies because of any genuine interest, they simply enjoy boring people to death with obscure facts about their niche interests.
>>
>>25913113
You have cracked the code. It finaly makes sense.
>>
>>25913044
Many teen girls and a few adult women are into faggy looking men.
Most adult women like masculine men. But not bodybuilders on steroids.
Height is important. Most women want neither /fit/ manlet nor /fa/ manlet.
Also girls and women who like faggy looking men still want them to be confident, dominant and behave masculine.
>>
They like both. It really depends on the woman and the way you approach her - what you have is the foundation, what you do is what you build on it. You can't live on the best foundation in the world just by throwing some logs on it and you can't build a mansion on a floating raft in the middle of the ocean.

Not to mention a shitload of what happens is circumstance - to keep going with the metaphor, a suicide bomber can blow up the biggest building ever. Any house can get rats. Any place can be broken in and you'll get murdered. Etc.
>>
>>25913520
>they're more well rounded I swear!
Lmao
Women are literally taught from birth to tow the line and follow the script with any irregularities being weeded out before even high school. Other women actually go out of their way to make sure their own friends don't develop hobbies/interests/anything that makes them stand out. In all honesty I feel bad for women and how much they all want to keep each other down
>>
>>25913113
So what is the answer sensei?
>>
>>25913689
>few adult women
What are twilight moms.
>>
File: 1444417539156.jpg (18 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1444417539156.jpg
18 KB, 413x395
>>25913385
>Trying to talk ironically reddit-like to mock an anon by implying he/she communicated in a reddit like manner by using a 4chan meme reddit started to use and therefor can be used ironically while actually making an sjw post unironically on 4chan

This deserves a weeew
>>
>>25913776
This isn't true. Women really just seem to be kind of boring on average. The only hobbies I can think of them regularly having are reading, shopping, and now in days, nerd hobbies.
Notice that 'now in days' qualifier. It's mainstream enough for them to be showy with it.
>>
>>25913785
The answer is that all of those matter.
>>
Women do not give a shit about you being masculine or feminine, all they care about is status and pre-selection.

They would fuck the gayest man on Earth or the hairiest bear possible if they had enough status.
>>
>>25913154
This dude is properly redpilled.
>>
>>25913871
My female friend is really into Dynasty Warriors, though that's probably due to all the hot men in it.

My mom, bless her soul, was into old literature, from Napoleon to the 20th century, as well as into architecture and history
>>
File: 1357090488423.jpg (36 KB, 217x214) Image search: [Google]
1357090488423.jpg
36 KB, 217x214
>>25913385
>le womyn are interesting and that is why men talk to them meme

I wouldn't even aknowledge their existence if it wasn't for the vagina
>>
>>25913942
I don't know, I really don't have anything against women, but they seriously don't seem to try to develop skills and interests.
My mom just watches tv and likes spending time with her boyfriend. My older sister just wants to do drugs and sex, and is finally outgrowing it. And my younger cousin just goes on twitter and facebook all day.
It's literally just different ways of wasting time or getting attention. Probably because they've always had other people to keep them busy so they never have to deal with busy work, plus no one cares if they have skills or interests, because being pretty is more important.
>>
>>25914000
I'm not trying to be an asshole but it sounds like you just kinda have a boring family. All the women in my family have hobbies and interests like crazy.
>>
>>25914014
An exception to the rule only strengthens it. Seriously the boring interestless kind of woman heavily outnumber the actual interesting ones like 99 to 1
>>
>>25913368
You forgot the part where the beta gets cucked, divorced into poverty, and actually defends the woman despite all that.

Omega men who embrace the no-women lifestyle are literally gods on earth. They can live their life as they see fit, being able to resist shaming language aimed at getting the sheep back to the slaughterhouse, they are the masters of their own lives.

It takes a man to reject social opinion and normality, it takes a god to reject one's own biological programming.
>>
File: ss (2016-01-20 at 06.32.43).jpg (27 KB, 292x234) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-01-20 at 06.32.43).jpg
27 KB, 292x234
>>25914035
Hey Elk it's been a while...

Setoto is a faggot that talks behind your back...
>>
>>25914014
No offense taken. Is your family pretty? My mom, sister, and cousin are all exceptionally pretty.
>>
>>25914035
>it takes a god to reject one's own biological programming.
Thank you
>>
>>25914049
Most of my family is pretty average, maybe a little better than average.
>>
>>25914056
What does that mean exactly though?
>>
>>25914091
My sister was probably a 8-9/10 around 17, and my cousin is 16 now, but similar.
Basically they're gods who rule over men. Like, literally my cousin will post a selfie and get hundreds of likes and comments just for her face.
>>
>>25913785
Take every attribute you have and multiply it by the girl in question's preference in each. Sum up and compare with the average value for every other male in her vicinity.

That is how attractive you are.
>>
File: 1424291680281.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1424291680281.png
9 KB, 362x358
>>25913044
Women only like and always liked and will like HOT men. You can have HOT men wearing skinny,fashionable clothes and glasses or HOT guys wearing baggy stuff and listening to rap music calling women bitches and whores or really you can have a HOT guy in a fucking potato sack that has never seen a bath or a barber and i guarantee you there will be lots of women into him.
>>
File: 1449181871929.jpg (6 KB, 227x225) Image search: [Google]
1449181871929.jpg
6 KB, 227x225
>>25914151
>Sum up and compare with the average value for every other male in her vicinity.
This explains a bunch

Thanks sensei
>>
File: betterthansex.jpg (446 KB, 1333x1021) Image search: [Google]
betterthansex.jpg
446 KB, 1333x1021
>>25913407
There are a lot of things better than sex in this world,my famafrienpai.Like for example Gunpla assembly,or playing a good online videogame with bitching gaming gear,or LARPing,but you and your normie friends condemn that for a warm hole.Get a fucking fetish that doesn`t directly relate to it,you pleb.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.