[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flags for men: >he watches anime >he's a NEET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 400x400
Red flags for men:
>he watches anime
>he's a NEET
>lives with his parents
>>
>>25912913
I don't watch annie may, but i have pretty much any other red flags imaginable. It's a pretty bad feel, hombre
>>
>>25912913
At least I'm not a black autistic NEETgirl, Bebe
>>
Fair enough, all of those apply to me and I'm a wreck.
>>
>he posts on 4chan
>>
File: 1318356084946.jpg (60 KB, 475x522) Image search: [Google]
1318356084946.jpg
60 KB, 475x522
>mfw watching anime right now
>>
>>25912913
>live with grandparents because they're closer to my job
I pass all three with a technicality
>>
>>25912913
>tfw my mom is showing me her favorite anime from growing up and we're both laughing at the government for giving us disability checks right now

hah faggot
>>
None apply to me and I'm a wizard.
>>
File: littlepenis.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
littlepenis.gif
1 MB, 320x240
>he's under 6'
>he still lives with his parents past 22
>he makes less than 40k/year
>he's still a virgin
>his penis is under 7 inches
>>
>he doesn't watch anime
I literally can't fathom being able to date someone not into Japanese stuff (the language, jpop, anime, manga, etc), I would come across too weird to someone who didn't 'get' it.
>>
>he wears a fedora
>he is black
>>
File: IiQ8Pll.png (38 KB, 1016x932) Image search: [Google]
IiQ8Pll.png
38 KB, 1016x932
>>25912913
>mfw only watching casual anime like cowboy bebop and trigun
>mfw fired from work
>mfw live with nagging mom who sucks my motivation to live out of me
>mfw never going to make it
>>
>he doesn't brush his teeth
>>
>enables the fembot meme
into the trash it goes
>>
>>25912913
>Low emotional IQ
>A Stormweenie
>>
>has many friends
>goes out
>drinks a lot
>>
>>25912913
>He watches anime / something you personally aren't interested in

Judging someone based on alone time hobby. This is the petty mentality that prevents most of you robots from getting a gf/bf.

The worst part is you still think you're superior to "Normies" or "reddit" yeah that word you all use to describe things that challenge your_opinion_

Peace ,robots I am literally on my way to fuck my faithful qt3.14 girlfriend

>inb4 normie ree leave ree

Pro tip - this board was not founded on the principle of being pathetic babies

Peace
- Former robot

best part is ain't even trolling but you will think that because you are bitter and no longer able to challenge yourself
>>
File: 1362685272508.jpg (20 KB, 301x289) Image search: [Google]
1362685272508.jpg
20 KB, 301x289
>>25914088
>responding seriously to a thread that is only intended to trigger the insecurities of robots who read it.
>>
>>25914088
>>inb4 normie ree leave ree
>>Pro tip - this board was not founded on the principle of being pathetic babies
>>- Former robot
You already get you're a former robot so like you said, get the fuck out normalfag.
>>
File: bird vomit.jpg (130 KB, 484x461) Image search: [Google]
bird vomit.jpg
130 KB, 484x461
>he has a desktop PC
>he has brown eyes
>he bites his nails
>he wears vans
>>
>>25912913
shit, i am all of those. but due to the economy. i swear!

to be fair, my parents are awesome
>>
File: Snake-Quote-Liquid.jpg (108 KB, 600x333) Image search: [Google]
Snake-Quote-Liquid.jpg
108 KB, 600x333
>>25912913

How do I fix it

literally want my own house and stuff but mothers got me chained up and throws the autism card whenever I try become more independent.

I'm literally a closet 25 yr old virgin because of being raised by a single mother. Save me.
>>
>>25912913
>he calls himself a "man"
>>
>>25914754

google for job offers in your area and get a job on your own
>>
>he drinks apple juice
>he can remember and rank fast food menu items
>his preferred ROM is cyanogenmod
>he thinks google is an ethical company
>he has long hair
>>
File: 1444611976406.jpg (10 KB, 261x205) Image search: [Google]
1444611976406.jpg
10 KB, 261x205
How about some green flags? All I ever see are red flag threads.

>he lights up and gets visibly excited when talking about his passions and hobbies
>doesn't undermined you in topics you're unacknowledged about, and will politely talk teach you about it
>he likes video games and watches you play through his recommended games
>he would rather eat homecooking than junk food, take out, and precooked frozen meals
>he finds my improv humor entertaining
>hes calm and doesn't blow up over small things
>he'll read and make use of a dad joke book in the circumstance that we wind up having a kid
>he wants to settle down in a large remote house in the woods just outside a small town
>he appreciates homecraft and enjoys me singing and playing the acoustic guitar to him
>he understands that my career is important to me, and won't try and force me me into being a housewife
>>
>>25913004

All this is me
>>
>>25912913
>He doesn't eat sardines.
>>
>>25915517
dad jokes have to come naturally
>>
>>25916017
Bizzarely specific
>>
>doesnt bench 220
>doesnt read poetry
>hasnt had a summer job
>>
>>25914665
that is racist
>>
>25914835
What's wrong with long hair?
>>
>he isn't a big guy for me
>>
>>25913004

>under 6'

Well, it is all downhill from there, it just show you how unfair life is, if some man is noticeably shirt, he would sure as hell have an small dick and a low end job.
>>
>he doesn't play an instrument
>he refuses to be pegged
>>
File: tumblr_o0eff6H3ST1tg7fqvo2_400.png (94 KB, 400x319) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o0eff6H3ST1tg7fqvo2_400.png
94 KB, 400x319
>>25912913
>poor hygiene
>lack of interests on things/conversation topics (depression/mental illnesses excluded)
>doesn't give a shit about overall health
>refuses to receive help or advice
>red-pilled to the point it's hard to discern between irony or not
>insecure when it comes to being offered to split the bill or accept a date just because the girl asked rather than him
>overly homophobic or racist

>>25915517
>will encourage you to try new experiences, and if you're uncomfortable he'll either stop, suggest something else, or do it with you
>is accepted by your pets (allergies notwithstanding)
>likes to educate himself even on the smallest of things because he considers knowledge a valuable thing, however small it might be
>is supportive to the best of his abilities and if he cannot help, makes sure he's there
>polite, knows another language other than his own, or at least wishes to learn one
>BONUS: pretty hands
>BONUS: playing an instrument
>>
>>25912913
>he's into cars
>he has friends
>he doesnt like crazy possessive girls
>he's balding
>>
>>25916166
What kind of crazy?
>>
>>25916142
>>25915517
Wow, I fit every single thing listed... Glad I'm on r9k so I don't need to worry about actually meeting anyone of you irl.
>>
>>25916253
if you actually have those qualities, you're on the right path to finding a partner, assuming that's your goal. have a good one!
>>
>>25915517

Wait a second, how do you know me?
>>
>>25916095
i know lots of people who are green flagging long hair
>>
No, all that matters is if you are attractive and or do you have money. Even autistic people can make it under the right situation.
>>
>he doesn't refrigerate his butter
>he doesn't like tomatoes
>most of his friends are female
>he hates other men
>he has a beard
>>
>>25916686
Who the fuck doesn't refrigerate butter? Is this a thing? Why?
>>
>>25916743
Fat people who want an endless supply of warm butter to spread on their endless supply of bread
>>
>>25916743
Keeps it softer for spreading.

The pro move is to refrigerate most of your butter but keep a small amount in a container outside of the refrigerator that you know you'll use before it goes bad
>>
>>25912913
I don't watch anime but the other 2 are me.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.