[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of the many contributing factors to my depression is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 565443653634.jpg (180 KB, 1203x1447) Image search: [Google]
565443653634.jpg
180 KB, 1203x1447
One of the many contributing factors to my depression is the realization that today's society is all about competition, everyone is so obsessed of the latest clothing-trends, the latest Iphone, the most expensive car. And when it comes to the physical feats, they want to get as ripped as possible, to show how much superior they are to you, and if they have a bad jaw-line? No biggie, they can just get an implant and get that perfect jaw that will get the wimminz wet in their panties, it doesn't matter that it's fake, cause it's all about the outside. Then there's also competition using violence, have you noticed how normal-fags are so obsessed with MMA? That's all they ever talk about these days. I just don't understand how people think it's right to beat up someone and then feel superior because of it, because you beat up one of your fellow human beings while the crowd cheers at you as if you found the cure for cancer or some shit. It's disgusting.

COMPETITION . COMPETITION . COMPETITON, that's all there is to it, it's all about having the "I'M BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY" personality.
There's no empathy, there's no love, no friendship, just fake friendships so you can get connections from it. And what about love? Pfff, don't make me laugh. Normal-fags cheat on eachother all the time, don't let their fake smiles trick you into thinking they're happy together.

No fucking wonder I got depressed, you'd have to be a complete psychopath in order to never feel miserable in today's society.

Please don't tell me that I'm the only one who sees this society for the monster that it has become. A monster that has a hole inside that it can never fill up.
>>
This is nothing new though. It's just part of human nature
>>
Once you become aware of your own nature, it's difficult to walk in the exact opposite direction your instincts tell you to.

Most people follow their instincts.
>>
>>25912883

This is a common loser mentality, OP. The loser sees competition in every interaction because he loses in every interaction he takes part in. There is much much much more cooperation in the world than there is competition but you can't see it because no one wants to join forces with someone that has a loser mentality.
>>
Competition by Gorilla Biscuits pretty much sums it up. It's a cold world
>>
That's just how we've been, along with most other animals, since the dawn of time. You're just frustrated because you're losing the competition.
>>
>>25912883
The belly of the mind is never full; everybody wants a bigger slice of life. Normalfags are deeply driven by fear of failure and mortality and so they decorate their personas as much as possible and desperately try to fill their lives with experiences. They're not happy; they're just better actors. Most relationships are just two people blowing each others ego's and parasitising off of one another and the reason why sex is such a big deal is because everyone is full of emotional voids that seem to grow more and more complicated and thus difficult to satisfy. Is it just human greed or universal expansion taking place....who knows.

tl;dr everything is awful
>>
>>25913202
Yeah the only people who have a problem with the human kingdom are the social leftovers who are the bottom crust of the hierarchy/foodchain. We're like gorillas or something.
>>
>>25913157

So much this.

OP is completely full of shit. Most people aren't like the extreme exaggerated nonsense he's claiming at all
>>
>>25913157
Oh man that irony
>>
>>25912883
Exactly. I feel the only way to feel somewhat validated and satisfied in life is to just give in to the degeneracy. At least then I'd stand a chance. I've manipulated people before and hated myself for it, but if it's what's necessary, it's what I'll do.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.