[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why did she have to betray me? It's been half a year and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
Why did she have to betray me? It's been half a year and I know everyone goes through this eventually, but when is it not going to bother me anymore???
>>
File: 63raidou with mara.png (350 KB, 638x825) Image search: [Google]
63raidou with mara.png
350 KB, 638x825
>>25912570
cuz u got a lil weiner
>>
>>25912570
time heals everything it really does

what did she do
>>
>>25912611
I've told the story enough times but basically told me she still loved me even though she wanted time alone then fucked another guy and refused to speak with me anymore
>>
>>25912703
She's probably an insecure cunt that told you that either because she still did at that point and moved off of her attachment to you by the time she fucked another guy or told you that because she was afraid of reprisal and getting shit thrown in her face.
You've never lied to her about shit that you knew would make them uncomfortable?
She's not talking with you anymore because she's either rationalized as what she did as OK or is so fragile she'd be uncomfortable with confronting you and the relationship she abandoned.
People that are used to getting what they want without effort will go the path of least resistance instead of having to put up with being uncomfortable. She wants a relationship where she doesn't have to put the effort into loving someone else and obviously you were too much trouble for her. She's a bad person, not you, though you probably have issues that need working on, thats not for me to say. Just see her for the awful person she is and realize your memories are just that, memories.
>>
File: demonfu.jpg (11 KB, 263x192) Image search: [Google]
demonfu.jpg
11 KB, 263x192
>>25912600
Post demonfus itt.
>>
>>25913025
The rationalization man, she reimagined me as much worse that I was
I've been reminding myself I don't need or want someone like her in my life
But those memories won't go away
We were so close
It's so horrible that someone that close to you can turn around and cut you out of their life as if you were trash
I doubt she ever thinks about me except with pride for leaving
>>
>>25912570
I know how you feel, same thing happened to me and trust me with time you'll get better.
If you want a quick fix get infatuated with another girl or some hobby, it helps a lot.
>>
>>25913077
Like it sucks to realize that the only person who will always be there to love you is...yourself. It's just you. It's like people are less real now, like every new girl I meet is an NPC
>>
>>25913122
>like every new girl I meet is an NPC
not just girls, everyone
>>
>>25913077
thats a break up, you get out of the life of someone and there is no turning back, being "just friends" wont work.
someone has to be the grown up and "cut the other like trash" because the more you see each other its going to be worse and shit like that.
>>25912570
>but when is it not going to bother me anymore???
when you get another pussy to fuck, and still you will remember her when you are alone and horny,
because you fucked her and fucking feels good, same thing will happen with every ex gf.
dont worry anon, you'll find a good girl with nice ass, cute face and big titties, life is too short to be depressed for some pussy that got away, there are better things to whine about.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.