[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will never mentally break down a qt gril
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1444113693868.png (315 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444113693868.png
315 KB, 800x800
>>
>you have mentally wrecked ur qt oneitis
feelsbadman
>>
>>25912397
It's not fun
>>
How do I do it?
Do I physically or mentally abuse her to no ends?
>>
>>25914291
Got to be smarter than that, shit takes a long time
>>
>>25912397
Oh, I already have.

I broke her down to the point where she ran off and found another guy who was "nice" and she broke me down to the point where I'm a quivering wreck of a man that sits alone at 4AM on /r9k/ years later.
>>
Why is there no manual out there on how to do this?
>>
>>25914363
Don't worry, you're a robot. If you somehow manage to get a GF, you'll do it naturally.
>>
>>25912397
no but i made her kill herself
>>
>>25914564
share that story, pham.
>>
>>25914564
>be admin on Gmod TTT server
>supposed grill keep calling me a wizard
>adds me on steam
>keeps calling me qt wizard over the next couple of months
>find out she's an actual qt 3.14, 10/10
>we have emotional talks and shit
>tells me how she hates her parents and school
>she starts a relationship with another guy even though she sends <3s to me
>tell her to go fuck off and delete her off steam skype snapchat
cont? idk i feel pretty bad at this
>>
>>25914624
go on original comment desu
>>
>>25914624
CONT CONT CONT
>>
>>25914624
cuntinue you cunt
>>
File: where nice guys belong.jpg (232 KB, 1220x1344) Image search: [Google]
where nice guys belong.jpg
232 KB, 1220x1344
>Own popular minecraft server
>Have my own forum
>Enjoy the marvelous sensation when retards practicly beg on their knees for me to unlift ban
>Steam list is filled with lolis who have crushes on me, talking with me all the time on voice chat
>Had to delete my skype after some tried to send me bad pictures since I dont want any trouble with the law, smashed my HD and now play on a 2.5K computer which is boss

I just like talking to them, their laughter removed my depression and melted my cynical frozen heart.

Also, this will be the first generation with real actual gamergirls, seriously bros all girls are nerds, born infront of computer and electrical devices. Always crack me up when some pathetic beta whiteknight cucks tries to impress a rotten ovaries 25 year old woman daddy issue, gonoreah pussy mental case who cant function in normiesetting anymore and resort to clinging to gaming-community.
>>
>>25915060
>having steam friends

what does this feel like
>>
i've completely wrecked 2 girls
second one i'm proud of first one i'm not
>>
>>25912397
My mom was pretty qt until I was born.
>>
Its not that hard to do anon, but it does take time.

>Pro-tip: If she likes you, and you know how to take your time, chances are you can do whatever you want with her
>>
I did. a few months after got diagnosed with depression, my gf started having mania episodes.

>INB4 REE
>>
>>25916720
You sound like someone I know, give more details
>>
>>25912407
how did you manage that senpai
>>
>>25915183
storytime desu
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.