[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
going to clubbing and bars
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14
File: 1449282284918.jpg (211 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
1449282284918.jpg
211 KB, 1280x853
any robot here ever done it? im 19 and i never done either of those. i really wonder what do you do in there? is everybody having sex?
>>
shitty music and drunk normies, sounds like hell to me desu senpai
>>
They stacey in the black bra looks like she could take a dick or 5. Thick solid tight body built for fucking
>>
>>25912076

Did it semi-regularly for a while.

Boring as fuck, music was shitty, and the people, despite their environment, were unbearably self-conscious. Mostly just went to hit on girls, but even they were so vapid and boring that I could barely stomach putting my penis into the few that agreed to.
>>
File: 1451633432292.jpg (76 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451633432292.jpg
76 KB, 768x1024
It's a horrible experience, loud and pointless. It is a place for Chad and Stacy only, we have better things to do like watch anime and play vidya. And I'm being completely serious there.
>>
Fairly regular clubber here op. Clubbing is great! Especially if you're socially awkward, or struggle to talk to people when sober.

First thing - if you're not into drugs, clubbing is shite. I'm guessing all the previous posters were either sober or just drinking. That's kinda like going to a 3D movie with earplugs and sunglasses on, and then wondering why you didn't enjoy it.

I recommend MDMA, which is pretty much the staple club drug. As always, be safe, do your research, use responsibly.

So why is clubbing/MDMA awesome for people with social anxiety, like robots? Well, MDMA gets rid of these feelings of anxiety and makes you want to talk to people. In fact, you won't be able to shut up.

You can get laid, but my personal rule is that you should never go out TRYING to get laid. People can always tell. Just go and have fun, have a boogy, talk to everyone, be an overwhelmingly positive energy and let whatever happens happen.
>>
>>25912250

Also, as a side note, I'm talking about good clubs here. If you go somewhere full of drunk 18 year olds you'll have a shit time. Go where the cool kids go, and every cunts gonna be buying waters.
>>
File: 1447494096635.jpg (10 KB, 433x347) Image search: [Google]
1447494096635.jpg
10 KB, 433x347
>>25912250
That sounds so fucking boring.
>>
>>25912250
that sounds extremely normalfag.
>>
>>25912270

Sorry mate, didn't realise spunking off to anime covered in dorito crumbs was so exciting
>>
File: 1412496660773.jpg (335 KB, 777x1087) Image search: [Google]
1412496660773.jpg
335 KB, 777x1087
>>25912292
Don't knock it till you try it normie.
>>
>>25912292

m8 clubbers are the most boring people on the face of the planet.

Going on /r9k/ is hardly stimulating, but at least the people here are semi-interesting and don't make me want to blow my brains out with their sheer dullness.
>>
>>25912250
That sounds awful. In fact, I've done similar things at parties in uni. It was awful. I'd rather go /out/.
>>
Shitty music, shitty boring people, its where sociopaths go to pick up drunk whores.
Robots are the kind of folk that crave genuine, enriching human interaction, and clubs and bars are just about the farthest you can get from such a thing since its a fragile ecosystem of egos and ignorance.
Especially if you're not willing to be a degenerate and waste money on getting drunk in public with people who don't care about you and only want something to post to their instatwitters or whatever.
>>
>>25912312
Oh right m8, cause you're such an interesting little speshul snowflake, aren't ya? What's interesting about you then?
>>
>>25912250
>MDMA gets rid of these feelings of anxiety and makes you want to talk to people
As well as being so toxic to your brain that you will literally become retarded if you take too much or do it regularly.
>>
I honestly tried.

I went in and everyone was an incredibly good dancer. I tried to join in and about 10 minutes later someone told me I had to leave.

Never again.
>>
>>25912331
>fragile ecosystem of egos and ignorance

I'm sorry are you describing /r9k/?
>>
>>25912352
I read and have thoughts and ideas to spread and talk about that aren't "WOOOOO LOOK HOW FUCKED I AM SENPAI LMAO".
You're as pathetic and shallow as the NEETs.
>>
>>25912352

I'm moderately wealthy, I'm attractive, I have a plethora of hobbies and income-generating interests, and I'm funny.

Can you say the same, normie?
>>
>>25912356
You're right, my body is a temple and I should only fill it with Mountain Dew and sit at my computer all day.
>>
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: lasers.gif (789 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
lasers.gif
789 KB, 300x300
I have regularly clubbed and haven't done any drugs (besides alcohol, lel)

It can be fun, but depends largely on the atmosphere, the people in the club, the type of music, and your personal preferences, and your mood.

I only have fun if I make an effort to talk, interact or dance with random people. The important point is to see yourself as the a source of fun and seek to give others the gift of letting them into your fun. If you go up to people in a club and seek to insert yourself into their fun, then you will be (rightly) seen as a parasite trying to take value from them while giving nothing in return, and they will be repulsed by you.

It can be very difficult to manufacture fun for yourself, particularly if you usually operate at very low energy levels as many robots do, but its a skill that comes with practice and you can do it if you make the effort to become excited and generally be positive. Not act excited and postive, but actually find those feelings within yourself.

If you're depressed as fuck and you're going to nurse an overpriced drink while standing by the wall all night then, that's like going to the beach and standing fully clothed in the parking lot, you might as well go to a dive bar and sit on a stool and drink cheaper drinks.

>inb4 normie
I was a fat neet virgin until the age of 26, I learned social skills from books. Fuck off.
>>
>>25912384
No shit, of course I can say that. Congratulations, you have achieved literally the bare minimum requirements of being a functional adult.
>>
>>25912387
Making a lot of sweeping generalizations yourself there. And MDMA isn't exactly what I would call a safe drug, sure it has a low likelihood of completely fucking you up but if it does fuck you up, it does on a horrible and permanent scale. Simply doesn't seem worth it to me, plenty of other avenues for social interaction that don't involve drug use as a base requirement for fun.
>>
File: 1452513423367.jpg (14 KB, 637x480) Image search: [Google]
1452513423367.jpg
14 KB, 637x480
>>25912367
I'm not defending /r9k/, its just ludicrous to think clubbing and being a bar-hopping douchebag is any different from this circlejerk board.
Its just two different kinds of idiocy.
But you're just a druggie that took too much MDMA one night and can't formulate any kind of stable line of thought past "I got fucked UP man I must be having a good day LMAO".
>>
In theory I think clubs could be OK, but I've hated the ones I've been to around here.
>>
>>25912076
>is everybody having sex?

Nope. My feeling was always that much less sex was going on than is implied in public or was desired by the men within the club.

I think there's something to be learned from parties and dance, even if I'm not sure clubs are the best incarnation of it to exist. There's a book I always recommend to robots called Steppenwolf which deals with a lot of these ideas, written by an authentic robot named Herman Hesse, but basically parties are a place to come down from the high castle of your intellect and ego and meet other people in a basic, low place; lose yourself amongst the crowd. I realize that to robots this is an inherently repugnant idea, but there's definite value to stepping outside yourself and your comfort zone.

What I'd recommend to you, OP, is to try it out. You're plenty young, now is the time to try stuff. If you go and don't like it (which is likely), then fine, at least you'll know why.
>>
>>25912387
I'm not saying drug use is wrong, I'm just saying it can be fucking idiotic and objectively self-destructive.
I've smoked my fair share of pot and grow mushrooms on occasion but I'm not retarded enough to do MDMA and other garbage chemicals that are proven to be harmful to your brain.
>>
>>25912449
i cant imagine myself in a club drunk and hitting on girls.
>>
>>25912449
Robots crave social interaction but are either snobby elitists or insecure tards that can't handle big crowds. They'd absolutely love smaller parties between close friends, but most of them don't even have enough friends to hold such a thing.
>>
>>25912463

Abuse is incredibly harmful. I've lost friends to it so I know very personally and deeply how harmful it can be.

Recreational use in moderation, however, is pretty ok, just like with alcohol. Having a few pints doesn't ruin your body, downing a quart of vodka every day does.
>>
>>25912416
Well if it doesn't seem worth it to you, don't do it? I don't really get what your point is. It's not for everybody.
>>
From my own experience i don't like going to clubs. A friend of mine always want to go to the club with me and always when i go to the club with him to following happens. We drink some beer/tequilla he gets a girl and i just stand waiting until he's finished and 5 minutes later he get's another girl while i never get one and just get angry about that every girl at the club is a normie. If you are the kind of person that isn't socialy akward clubbing is great i guess for people like me it's just an absolute nightmare.
>>
>>25912526
>>25912505
The point is you're a moron for doing MDMA in the first place and are becoming even more retarded by doing more of it and advocating its use to other people. Going "lol then don't do it bro" is retarded when you suggested it in the first place.
>>
>>25912563
how? does he fucks them in the club?
>>
>>25912491
Personally I don't even mind large crowds, I just don't like it when I'm packed into too small of a space with them. I attend a lot of events with tons of people and love them (auto racing is a good example), but I hate having to shove my way through crowds.

I also like my socializing to involve talking to people, and that's impossible inside a club because of how loud the music is. Maybe it'd be different if I actually enjoyed the music, but the clubs around here mostly play shitty rap, and the few that actually have good music are insanely expensive, like $100 a ticket.
>>
>>25912580
No i meant that he just kisses with like 5 girls on one evening, however he did fuck a girl he met in the club at her house 3 hours after they met.
>>
>>25912563
Are you expecting the girls to just come up to you or something?
>>
>>25912576

Oh sorry, I didn't realise we weren't ever allowed to not act in the best interests of our health. I guess we should ban all junk food then - considering how much more damage that does to humanity than MDMA. And cigarettes. And alcohol. And cars. And I guess we should all just stay wrapped up in balls of bubble wrap because GOD FORBID we might put our body through its paces a bit.

OP asked if he'd like clubbing. All I said was "probably not if you're not on something".
>>
>>25912612
>5 girls one evening
i never kissed a girl in my whole life
>>
>>25912629
i dont see why they shouldnt??
>>
>>25912632
I kind of agree with both sides here.

Molly is fun on rare occasions, but it's something you have to be damn careful about doing too much of. A good friend of mine, and actually the guy I get my MDMA from, abused it badly when younger and is totally fucked now.

When your own dealer refuses to sell it to you too often, I think that's a pretty good sign not to overdo it, haha.

But yeah, it's pretty awesome once in a while. I dropped at AX last year and before I knew it I was making out with a hot azn girl lol.
>>
File: 1431431513513513.png (951 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1431431513513513.png
951 KB, 1280x720
>>25912632
You gotta learn to take some criticism man, you seem pretty bubble blasted when people tell you the reality of what you're doing.
>>
>>25912663
Because they're women and they never stick their necks out. That's your role as a man.

How can you be so clueless as to not know that men approach women?
>>
>>25912491

I'd also imagine that dinner party-type gatherings would be difficult to organize for robots even if they had the friends to do it with. It's not a popular social form until you're an old fuddy-duddy.

>>25912589

This is actually my number 1 problem with clubs and why the one time I went to one I spent most of the night in the smoking area where it's quiet. I can sometimes have difficulty understanding speech in normal contexts, so loud music and screaming makes every conversation an uphill battle for me. I just can't do it.
>>
>>25912472

Fine, but you could still end up doing it. People do things they didn't imagine doing all the time.

I just always think it's better to try things out for yourself. You might find a new love or you might just solidify your hatred of a thing, either is good.
>>
>>25912727
i know youre trying to help but it sounds so much like
>jus b urself bro xdxd
>>
>>25912076
I've been clubbing a few times and basically it's just lots of cunts that are really up themselves, wasted and dancing like idiots non stop. Nothing will prepare you for how loud clubs are, to the point of every speaker shooting out distorted crackling. Not very pleasant but it can be fun if you just hang with friends.
>>
>>25912710
Yeah, I always end up out in the smoking area chatting with some random dude about cars or whatever.

I have hearing damage due to work so I have trouble understanding people over music too. (I work at an auto racing shop and on a team's pit crew, too many years of loud power tools and being too close to race car exhausts.)
>>
>>25912738
how do you order drinks?
>>
File: HowSoonIsNow.jpg (40 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
HowSoonIsNow.jpg
40 KB, 640x360
The club is there for the wealthy and the aesthetic. if you're not any of those you're gonna have a bad time.
>>
Been in them once or twice but they sucked, got asked to dance several times, one was pretty fine last weekend but I just drank my drink and left. She looked offended when I refused, shit not that I think about it several women have gotten pretty offended when I've turned them down, I Guess they aren't used to it. Feels good.

Of course that's why you cucks exist: to give them the attention they need pronto.

They really suck though, loud and crammed. I shut off the handfull of of times I was in them and then left after an hour.
>>
>>25912758
shout, sign and point
>>
>>25912758
You shout.

I always beckon the bar tenders close and speak into their ear, I don't know why people don't do it. Once some faggot banjo band were playing in a bar so I just wrote my drink on on phone's notepad app and got it straight away.

Must be shite working in a loud establishment.
>>
>>25912753

See, I think for guys like us the thing to do is the small house party; a limited amount of friendly people, a quiet house and some drinks to loosen people up. That's the recipe for success.

Major problem is, I don't know how you meet women if that's all you do. But I don't really know good ways to meet women other than electronically anyway, so maybe that's a wash no matter what.
>>
I've been dragged to a lot of live music clubs because my brother is in a band and my family guilts me into it.

They're the worst kind of club, everybody is totally tumblrcore.

>>25912758
When I go to these stupid clubs, I usually end up ordering beer, even though I'd prefer a mixed drink, just because it's easier to shout across the bar.
>>
>>25912732
Because it basically is?
You morons shit on that platitude but are so fucking idiotic and blind to your own self that you don't think about what it "actually" means.
This board focuses so much on being lonely, bitter shits that they forget that people who live simply to be around other people are shallow, boring faggots.
>>
>>25912851
I go to a lot of the sort of equivalent, convention parties.

But yeah, they're total sausagefests.

When girls are there, they're either taken or so overwhelmed with guys hitting on them that I'm not even gonna try. What really sucks is having girls obviously interested in me and then not be able to do anything. (This QT was chatting me up at one last year, and then her friend comes up and is like "lol are you flirting with this guy" and she's like "umm yeah" and the friend is like "you have a fucking boyfriend, stop" and drags her away.)
>>
>>25912076
Never have and probably never will. Even if I ever did I would feel absolutely miserable going to one. I would be way out of place and probably start getting depressed how lost I would feel.
>>
>>25912898
iktf. i would probably leave as i entered after seeing happy people then loath myself
>>
>>25912910
It isn't just seeing happy people for me. It's knowing how much of an absolute autist I would be. Then I would start to realize that even if I was as "confident" as the better guys the problem would be that women just aren't going to want me because of how I look.

I'm way out of my element clubbing.
>>
>>25912076

Bars can be ok if you find one that suits you. The only one I have ever really liked was a place in Camden, London called the Good Mixer. It was full of social rejects and non conformists. You were accepted there without your past being questioned or judged for your status.

Clubs are deplorable. Just disgusting. They are quite literally a social venue for Chad and Stacey to meet and fuck under the influence of alcohol. Nightclubs are where bad robots go when they die. It's our worst fucking nightmare.
>>
File: being dead rocks!.jpg (57 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
being dead rocks!.jpg
57 KB, 720x540
>>25912076
Clubs are midly enjoyable. I'm not a regular on that kind of life.

Anyway from my own experience going in a club sober is literally the worst thing ever. I need large amounts of alcohol in my blood if I am ever considering going clubbing.

Music is nothing to speak of. You should be familiar. Lots of UNTZ UNTZ, lots of dance remixes of popular radio songs. Pretty sure there are "Hello" mixes right now. Once again another reason not to go sober,when I'm decently fucked up I don't even care about the music, I just dance to bass rythim near the columns.

There's way less people getting laid than you might think, but there's some weird shit happening sometimes. It's a pretty good breeding ground for casual fucking if you're into that, since everyone is fucked up. Mind you since the "talk" part is prety much non-existent because of the loud volume of everything, you need looks to pull it off, so get well-dressed and make yourself handsome before going in.

FInally if you want to find a qt gf don't go to clubs. Who knows you might meet maybe a nice girl that occasionally goes out as well, but most of the time you'll meet dull party sluts.

I mostly prefer bars and cafes to be honest.
>>
>>25913075
When I get dragged to clubs by my friends because I'm single, I try to look for the girl that got dragged to the club by her friends because she's single.

I haven't exactly had much luck with that, though, and when I do find them we end up out in the smoking area talking shit instead of actually hooking up.
>>
File: 1351452071599.jpg (329 KB, 1258x693) Image search: [Google]
1351452071599.jpg
329 KB, 1258x693
>>25912889

Man, when I think about it, I really stacked the deck against myself romantically. Was always into nerdy shit that girls don't like, was always friends with other dudes into that shit and who also knew zero women, never had anyone to drag me to a club or hook me up with a friend, and even if I had, the only social venues I feel comfortable in are not the ones where women go looking for men to have a bone-in evening with.

I should accept my lonely death.
>>
>>25913105
Happened to me once or twice. Thing is, we're both out of our confort zone so it ends up being awkward af.

If I'm lucky I get a number and we talk for a bit, bt eventually any interest fizzles out and we go on to our lives separately
>>
>>25912076
Unless you like to lose it on the dance floor clubs are fucking the gayest shit on the planet, get some amphetamines and hit a rave or anything outside a licensed venue, usually better.

Get into ace live music, hit up metal bars a put your finger in a hot goth bitches ass
>>
>>25912076
Where do I go to work on my social skills without taking drugs or having too loud music?

Where I live is a hole so I'll have to go elsewhere.
>>
>>25912780

that song describes my situation perfectly
>>
>>25913907
Toast masters
>>
>>25912076
i've been to clubs a couple time in different states/cities in my country, none of them had half naked people. people just dress casually, drink and dance.
>>
>>25914137
Is there a way to seduce girls? Because it seems like it's impossible to chat due to the loud music, thus it seems like the only guys who get lucky are the really handsome.
>>
>>25914703
You have to look good so they think you're interesting (because nobody can hear what anyone is saying due to the music) so when you get her outside to actually talk to her (again, due to your good looks) you better also have 7" and six digits in your account.
>>
>>25914703
Order drinks while waving around with some 100$ bills. Girls love that.
>>
I like going to drum and bass events still, but not normal clubs.

Everyone's there for the music, 99.9% super friendly, people reflect floor space / dancing room. A certain percentage are off their nut but it's all good. All ages, races, classes, no-one gives a fuck how you dance or how you look.

Sometimes I just wanna dance to loud repetitive music at 187bpm without feeling pressured to talk to anyone and that's what most of the other people are there for too.
>>
>>25914973
'kin hell, don't know my own genre, 174-ish bpm
>>
>>25914703
Just keep grinding on girls. Eventually it's 3am and the girls left are just waiting for a guy to grind them so they can go back and fuck.

You can't be picky.
>>
First and last time because I got dragged to it by my one friend.

I stood there awkwardly somewhere in the middle of it, when 2 Staceys walked up in front of me, looked me in the eyes and started dancing right there.

I just turned around and walked the fuck out, went home.
>>
>>25912076
For some reason I respect females who dedicated their whole life to make the perfect fuckdoll out of themselves.
>>
File: 1439092335347.gif (911 KB, 171x141) Image search: [Google]
1439092335347.gif
911 KB, 171x141
I decided to go to a night club in my town this one time.

So I walked up to the bouncer and they didn't let me in even though I was completely sober and with a group of other guys.

The bouncer told me to go get a coffee for some reason.
Eventually I got in and it was one of the most boring experiences of my life.

So yeah, not for me.
>>
>>25913075
How the fuck do you expect to get in once you're drunk though.

Once the bouncer gets a wiff of alcohol, they're not gonna let you in.
>>
>>25912145
something along these lines. women always seemed excited to go to the club but i think it translates to boredom.

i got dragged to a club a few times and yes, its true: music is way to fucking loud, drinks are too expensive (plus you gotta wait at the bar forever).
one time i thought "what the hell" and somewhat put myself out there. was talking to girl, things were going alright, come close time, i head for the bathroom, come out: she's leaving with some other dude lol
>>
>>25915600
The worst is when you're with this other guy and he gets with a girl.

Then you're left standing awkwardly like a creep while your friend is conversing.
>>
>>25915574
I've never entered a club anywhere near sober. I drink half a bottle of vodka on the subway on my way there.
>>
>>25912312
this. we may be all depressed faggets, but at least we're real. its like when i was in high school: used to hang around the nerds and depressed people, but at least you knew who the fuck they were
>>
>>25915510
They don't like to let in large groups of guys all at once. Your rambunctious because of your testosterone, and it looks bad if it's nothing but men inside the club. Guys go to bars to meet women,they see nothing but men, they don't wanna hang around and blow their cash on drinks. Gotta let them filter in slowly.
>>
>not going alone
>talking to anyone
>not just meditating on the heavyweight bass sounds
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD2Hr9AnZU0
>>
>>25915667
All the other guys got in though, except for me.

I mean, I'm a manlet but I have facial hair so it's not like they thought I was underage or anything.

Maybe it was the way I looked, my hair is always unkempt and I don't apply gel to it at all.
>>
I've been to a large house party a couple of times, a crowded bar once, and a club once. All were basically the same.
The music is deafening and about half the people are dancing and the other half are standing with drinks. By dancing I mean bobbing at the knees in front of someone else, really lame desu. Sometimes they make out on the dance floor but rarely. It's literally impossible to hear words, so if you wanted to fuck a girl you basically just try to drag them out and hope they don't resist.
I wouldn't call any part of it fun whatsoever, and I even got drunk and danced a bit. Still sucked. Would 10/10 times prefer to drink with friends at my place and just shoot the shit.
>>
>>25915706
What were you wearing? dc
>>
>>25915706
No, it's a numbers thing, trust me. They just picked you at random.
>>
>>25915706
me again, if they were keeping you out because of your appearance, beta smell whatever, you wouldn't have gotten in at all.
>>
>go to club in America
>coalburners, frat boys, and hamplanets everywhere

>go to club in Hong Kong
>be white
>girls literally come to me
>nearly everyone is attractive
It's expensive as fuck there though
>>
>>25915715
A shirt and jeans, along with a worn pair of converse.
>>
>>25915719
true desu
reminds me of the three times I queued for Berghain.
Got in twice, but I was sent away for literally no reason.
Went to tresor that time, was still a proper :okhand: night.

It's a gamble sometimes.
>>
>>25915731
>you will never fly to asia and be treated like a literal demi-god chad by every girl
sadfrog.jpg
>>
File: IMG_5363.jpg (65 KB, 403x537) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5363.jpg
65 KB, 403x537
I went to a nightclub in Toronto called the Guvernment with my 6'2 handsome blonde male friend (I'm 5'8 manlet). We were both on MDMA, after the grope "Patdown" by the female security guard we got in and what we saw was a sea of brown swagfags. Every 20 guys there was 1 girl, and for every 5 girls one was hot. Neither of us even got to dance with a girl, they were just there to reject guys, it was terrible, would never go again.
>>
>>25913142
Exactly my situation, anon
>>
>>25912250
MDMA and stims in general don't agree with me

what about heroin? would it help me want to talk to people? i don't have anxiety really i'm just depressed, if i was in a good mood i would possibly want to talk more
>>
Go to raves. The community is way more accepting of betas ima. You guys ever see the videos of ravers that hold up people in wheelchairs? It's usually a good environment if you have anxiety, the regulars are really nice.
>>
yes, and was filled with instant regret.
>>
>>25912416
That's the fake forms of MDMA, get a test kit and make sure it's pure before doing it
>>
>went once to a club
>music loud as fuck
>girls bitchy as fuck
>drinks expensive as fuck
>>
>>25912250
why the hell should i care about people being able to tell i want to get laid?
Should i not flirt with girls?
>>
>>25917532
It's a mindset. You want to come off as the guy who flirts with everything that walks the earth with a vagina; you're not flirting to get laid, you're flirting just for the sake of flirting. She's not special just because you're flirting with her, she would only be special if she was the girl you chose to take home. You want to look like you have an abundance of females to choose from.
If you're sending off a vibe of "I really want to get laid tonight" then the implication is that you're there out of desperation, which turns off the girl, and it also puts the girl in the driver's seat. She controls the thing you want, which is bad.
>>
>>25915804
Try a non-normie club. The ones by the beaches are for richfags and hyperchads.

Do Queen St. and up, and you're good. I'm partial to the Kensington area.
>>
File: 1447361106871.png (753 KB, 629x754) Image search: [Google]
1447361106871.png
753 KB, 629x754
I just went there because I love to listen listen to electronic music in general. But unfortunately it's mostly bigroom now, I really would have liked being at clubs when techno and dance genres were a thing.
>>
>>25912780
My 25 year old sister wants to take me out when i turn 21 (in 6 months) shes a stacy.

Kinda wanna go to one to see why everyone loves it so much.

Not wealthy and an ugly manlet
>>
>mfw this I girl I know says she just dances at clubs and only has 1-2 beers

I want to say she's full of shit but do people actually do this? Clubbing is like the most degenerate practice on earth.
>>
>>25918584
She probably does this, yes. Sometimes you just want to go out and try your luck at the meat market and dance if your life is boring. You don't want to wake up hungover or get raped, mugged
>>
>>25918786

She also claims she doesn't want a bf which to me means she'd rather do ONS with club guys
>>
>>25912076
You don't have to be a normie to go to bars. Maybe clubs.
I have never been to a club and I am 22. I feel comfort when I go to a small bar or tavern with little to no people, mostly other lonely men drinking their sorrows away, they won't talk to you or judge you. Dive bars are the best. Country in the middle of nowhere bars.
>>
>>25912709
>that's your role as a man
>how can you be so clueless

people don't always know that they have no choice.
>>
biggest waste of time if you are not chad
>>
>>25912384
>moderately wealthy
>bare minimum

I don't think the definition of wealthy has changed.
>>
>>25912663
Whats up elliot
>>
File: 1415551202750.jpg (47 KB, 904x924) Image search: [Google]
1415551202750.jpg
47 KB, 904x924
>>25912250
>just get MDMA bro
Yeah and how do i go about it? Just b urself right?
Thread replies: 118
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.