[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK WOMEN. FUCK SOCIETY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: 1447007617762.jpg (56 KB, 603x464) Image search: [Google]
1447007617762.jpg
56 KB, 603x464
This is fucking bullshit, /r9k/. Just asked a girl out and she let me down. Fucking bullshit. "I'm going to be busy for the next month." Bet you're willing to make time for that fucking Chad who likes you.

I thought I was going to make it. Some of you told me that I would only fail but I didn't listen because I'm a stubborn piece of shit. I thought she fucking liked me. I liked her and made it obvious. She laughed at my shitty jokes and smiled when I talked to her. A genuine smile, too. Not that fake ass shit. Hell, I asked her earlier this month if she was willing to spend some time with me. Her face lit up like a Christmas tree.

Fuck, I try so hard every goddamn day and I still get fucked in the ass. I don't give a shit about sex. I just want companionship like other people. I want to hold her hand and shit like couples do in public. I've never experienced that before.

I'm so sick of being rejected. It's such an injustice. When I see her tomorrow, I'm going to have the most fake smile on my stupid face. I can't deal with this shit anymore.

I don't believe for one second that she can't take at least one to two hours out of the next entire fucking month to spend some time with me. That's bullshit. At least tell me the truth.

I'm just so broken up over this. Go ahead and laugh at how much of a pathetic piece of shit I am. I don't care. I just don't give a shit about anything anymore. I wish that I never existed.
>>
Shit, man, that hurts. It's never good to get your expectations too high until you make it, since failure is always a possibility.
A girl hasn't laughed honestly at one of my jokes in years, at least be grateful for that. I'd love to have a girl laugh and smile with me.
>>
I just ignore women. They are shit. I like being alone. It doesn't happen often but rejecting them feels good. I prefer video games, internet friends, and my irl friend. They aren't fucking worth the hassle at all.
>>
Whores are gonna whore OP. You expected too much of them.

Get rich, do steroids, fuck hookers, be an asshole.
>>
She probs doesn't deserve you
>>
>>25907634
> When I see her tomorrow, I'm going to have the most fake smile on my stupid face. I can't deal with this shit anymore.

So, don't smile to her. Better yet... never speak to her again!
>>
>>25907634
What if she was telling the truth?
>>
>>25907634
Lol, she doesn't even have the courage to be straight up about it. I've noticed that nobody is straightforward with feelings and relationships anymore, to the point where it's an anomaly to tell someone how you feel about them. I mean I get that it's difficult. I do. Seriously though? Anyways anon, there are tons of girls out there (though I know you've heard that a million times). It does get lonely but you'll always have us.
TL;DR: don't worry about that skank. She's emotionally weak and would end up hurting you anyway. Come masturbate to Chinese cartoons and argue about nothing with the rest of us.
>>
File: youtuberodger.jpg (30 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
youtuberodger.jpg
30 KB, 620x350
>>25907634
>I'm so sick of being rejected. It's such an injustice.
>>
>>25907634
>waaah she didnt say yes

learn this truth now, no one in this life owes you anything. period. not your mom, not your dad, not the whores you so desperately try to seduce. this may sound harsh, but it is one of the only truths in this world.

the upside? you dont owe anything to anyone
>>
>>25907634
If this is how you act after one rejection then you are not ready for a relationship. She dodged a bullet.
>>
>>25909105
To be fair, he's just ranting on the Internet. No harm in real life
>>
>>25909143
its not about the rant, its the immature mindset.
>>
>>25909143
Agreed. Loneliness and rejection really hurt, and it's amplified in the isolationist society we live in.
>>
No one cares about your feelings no ones going to read this retarded list you got what you deserve beta stay in your place
>>
>>25907634
You seem like you're honestly hurting, so I'm gonna offer my $0.02. This may be a little TL;DR, but I ask you to bear with me.
Being rejected sucks. I've been rejected plenty of times. But while it is an injustice, it's not something worth freaking out about. Yes we can all rail about how unfair it is that men are supposed to take the rejection, giving women the power, but that's just the way it is. There's no use going against the grain on this one, sometimes we just have to work within the system we're thrown into. So you'll have to get used to rejection.
My advice for your personal situation (and the future) is four-fold.
1) if you want to get a relationship, don't attempt it with a woman who becomes indispensable to you before the relationship starts. If you're unable to continue socializing with them after you get rejected, don't put them in a position where you can't drop contact after the rejection. Just say you wanted to be more than friends and aren't comfortable with just being friends, and cut them off. (NOTE: This will demonize you in the eyes of her friends and some other womens' eyes as well. It's better than having to deal with the hollow, draining friendship until it slowly fades out)
2) If you want to decrease your chances of rejection, you need to better yourself. Always try to diversify yourself. Pick a skill, literally any skill, and learn it. Once you're good enough to show it off, pick another. Right now I'm learning my 5th language (French) on Duolingo, a free app. Continue until the day you die. You'll get shitloads of skills and self-improvement is a big draw for people.
3) It will get easier in time. You'll get better at judging who's genuinely interested, better at judging body language, etc. Just watch for it, if you're not autistic, you will pick it up.
4) Don't let this change you. If you let the anger/pain fester, you'll become jaded and bitter.
Good luck anon, I believe in you. Believe in yourself.
>>
That's why I've given up on 3dpd and go with 2d now. You don't have put up with any of the shit and can then have girls that are actually beautiful instead of vapid cunts.
>>
>>25909105

>one rejection

I've been rejected constantly my whole life. I can only take so much. It just feels like a huge lie was told. At least be honest with me. I'd much rather have that. Guess we'll find out soon enough.

>>25908908

It's possible but I really don't think that's the case. You just don't say that you're willing to spend time with someone one week. Then tell that same person you'll be too busy for an entire month the following week.
>>
File: n080JvJ.jpg (169 KB, 576x432) Image search: [Google]
n080JvJ.jpg
169 KB, 576x432
You should kill her.
>>
>>25907634
You didn't make her pussy tingle which is the most important part, senpai
>>
>>25909199
How's the tenth grade going?
>>
>>25907634
Are you Chad?

If not, stop trying,
>>
>>25907634

>girl simply doesn't want to reciprocate your obvious crush

>throw a massive gay edgelord tantrum like an entitled tumblr cunt
>>
>>25907634
Dindu tier, lad.

A girl once told me she would be busy the next three weeks. She was applying to jobs and such. We got together after. Maybe she has important things to do.
>>
I savor the "you told me so, but i dun did it anyway" threads the most
>>
>>25909224
HOLY FUCK NIGGA WHY WOULD YOU EVER TYPE ALL THAT OUT JESUS FUCK
>>
>>25909595
That's 2000 characters, that's literally nothing. In my field, a weekly research report is ~10-15 pages. Maybe try not being so lazy?
>>
>>25907634
channel your anger and become an anti-normie and mischief maker who only looks after himself. Weirdly enough, I've had more female attention than ever, and I'm a 5'5 manlet, with the only difference being that I used to be a quiet, meek fuck. I guess there is some weight to the whole confidence spiel, and it isn't just a useless platitude (at least not entirely)
>>
>>25909394
I'm sure she reciprocated Jamal with a complimentary dicksuck.
>>
File: 1453332713730.jpg (240 KB, 800x567) Image search: [Google]
1453332713730.jpg
240 KB, 800x567
>tfw no submissive dominant cute scary yandere but gives me space asian gf
>>
>>25909394
This. It's not the end of the world, OP.
>>
>>25909098
You're not too bright are you? You can be disappointed in an outcome without feeling like the other person is morally obligated to do what you want. For example I certainly would prefer it if you never used that particular fallacy again, but I'm not under the impression that you owe me this is any ethical sense.
>>
>>25909224
Great post man. Not OP, but I agree with everything you said.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.