[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone practice "sex" with onaholes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1430592528292.gif (953 KB, 475x604) Image search: [Google]
1430592528292.gif
953 KB, 475x604
I can last 30 min now none-stop thrusting:3
I am hoping that I can build stamina so when I do get a gf I can impress her.
>>
As soon as you actually enter a girl you're either going to cum instantly or will not be able to cum at all.
>>
>>25905813
BB or protected? I had 1 protected sex and I can confirm I lasted 10 min but not immediate ejaculation
>>
>>25905779
Stamina is only, like, 25% of the game, senpai. Also, fucking a tube is nothing like fucking an actual grill.
>>
>>25905902
Not 25%, it's pretty important. Why do you think so many people leave others for premature ejaculation?
>>
>>25905779
>>25905813
THIS THIS THIS

I went to a brothel to lose my virginity (only way it was ever gonna happen lol) and I couldn't even cum after a full hour because my dick is too desensitised. Obviously that was with a condom but still. Then I went home and couldn't even cum until the next day because I was so worried about it. Bad times.
>>
File: tenga.webm (2 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
tenga.webm
2 MB, 960x540
That reminds me, I need to find mine again
>>
>>25907251
You have to put the onahole on the table and actually hump it. You will lose fat and get pretty fit if you can thrust continuously without stopping for 20-30min a day
>>
File: tenga.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
tenga.webm
1 MB, 960x540
>>25908031
But I do do that sorta
>>
>>25908141
Thrust rapidly for good 10 min straight then increase it to 20, then 30. within 1 month I guarantee you will have pretty good looking physique
>>
>>25908274
But that alone won't help me become the bear I aspire
>>
>>25908365
yea no shit, but If you are looking to eventually get a girl or a guy having a good stamina is a perk to have. I started to wear condom while I do this to protect my head from being too desensitized. I could guess that you prob wont hit the gym anyway. Masturbating while getting fit, + stamina, feeling gud is like 3 birds 1 stone
>>
>>25908440
I already have a good amount of stamina though; I can edge for hours
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.