[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things Normies Do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 453x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 453x299
Pep Rallies

>sitting around screaming until everyone has hearing damage in the name of sportball

>"anon you should grow up, video games are immature. Try and be more normal"
>>
I never understood people's obsession over sports, they look bland as hell to me.
>>
Sports fandom is dumb because you have zero control over how your team does, but playing sports is healthier than playing video games.
>>
>>25903089
I played lacrosse in high school and water polo in college, but I cannot be fucked to watch a game on TV. Even watching in person is fucking boring.

The only explanation I have is that people attach their egos to certain teams because they're too boring to have much of an identity otherwise.
>>
File: 1441832138195.jpg (1 MB, 2991x4495) Image search: [Google]
1441832138195.jpg
1 MB, 2991x4495
>>25903089
its a reason for normies to unite and socialse.
The funny thing is that it has nothing to do with the activity, they just need something that they can talk about
>>
>>25903089
They're only fun when you're the one playing them
The fans just attach themselves to a team so they can feel like they won when the team wins aka feelgood
>>
>"sports are stupid unlike what I like"
Sports are okay. I see the appeal and like watching the Olympics. Fandom level fans are always cancerous no matter what they're fans of as are people who feel superior for their interests
>>
>>25903060

Holy shit I remember these. We were forced to attend these in jr. high. I fantasized about shooting these up all the time. Good memories.
>>
Reminds me of this schizo I met in a homeless shelter

>always watching hockey
>super into it, literally can't sit still
>normie asks him about it
>yeah it's my favorite sport.
>do you play?
>of course.
>what's you're favorite team?
>I don't have one, I want to remain totally unbiased.

Based schizo, even he realizes fandom makes no sense.
>>
>>25903157
Well fuck that horseshit let's talk about fucking Laika fuck yeah space dogs and shit man.
>>
Goddamn, I fucking hated these things.

>"Jeff, covering your ears during the pep rallies is just weird."
t. Mom
>>
File: 1443901091905.jpg (27 KB, 605x358) Image search: [Google]
1443901091905.jpg
27 KB, 605x358
who /refusedtostandupatpeprallieseven whenliterallyeveryotherpersoninthegymstoodup/ here? I remember one time there was one other girl who didn't stand up, should have fugged her.
>>
>>25903089
>>25903157
>>25903185
I grew up watching sports. If you didn't then you won't get it

It's basically a way for me to pass the time on this rock floating through space. I know it's other people's accomplishments I'm discussing with friends and rooting for, I'm not kidding myself, but it's exciting when you really fell like you have skin in the game. When your team wins the championship after you watched them lose for years and years you really feel like the universe is a good place. And the storylines and plots that develop over the course of a season are a lot of fun to follow along with.
>>
>>25903555
i give the Nazi salute and shout "Heil Hitler!" and "Gott save Deutschland!" during the anthems at pep rallies just to piss off normiefags. i couldn't avoid those fucking pep rallies in high school since i was a band faggot.
>>
>>25903636
Sounds gay. Only cock sucking normie scum like gay shit like sports.
>>
>>25903060
lol someone goes to TC williams
>>
>>25903199
Not once did I say that
>>
>stop liking what I don't like": the thread
>>
>>25903687
Only neckbeard faggot beta manchildren like video games.
>>
>>25903748
hello my little cuck Buddy from reddit. Dont you have some bull prepping to do you normie cock licker.
>>
>>25903660
Autism, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>25903748
>Posts without reading thread
Fuck off faggot, when you were forced by your school to attend these and people shat on you for not wanting to participate I'm pretty sure they're the invasive group.
>>
>>25903809

Oh sorry, I didn't realize this was a thread for underage high school students. I'll see myself out.
>>
>>25903764
get cancer. Sports are worse than playing vidya by a mile. I don't even like video games and I can still name many more things that are better than goddamn sports. Get out of here nigger.
>>
>>25903060
I still kinda resent being taken out of class at end of the day and forced to attend these.

It's so strange, the more I look back on it. A school, which is supposed to be about learning, is taking time away from it's purpose for this shit.
>>
>>25903800
Do you even know where you are at reddit cuck? If I want to piss off normie faggots, let me be. Go get cucked by Tyrone you bathing nigger souja coon.
>>
>>25903822
>were forced to attend
>not understanding past tense
Go assimilate somewhere else mudslime
>>
>>25903822
Don't be a retard. Its like you don't read through these post carefully. Let me guess, you are still trying to pass high school beyond the age of 18.
>>
nice pass haha!
>>
>>25903157
Well that and the weird identifying with the team thing that normies do. When the team they like wins they say "we won" even though theyre clearly not part of the team, seriously its ridiculous how attatched they become to "their" team. Whats even stranger is how emotional they get over the game every normie that ive seen watching football starts screaming, swearing and getting so worked up whenever "their" team scores if if the team they dont like wins. Its very strange to see adults act so passionately attatched to something whose outcome has absolutely no impact on their life.
>>
>>25903847

learning is more than just reading from text books. Highschool students need recess too to be in a healthy state of mind . All these events are supposed to help students develop more socially.
>>
>>25903847
>A school, which is supposed to be about learning
School isn't about learning, it's about giving your parents time to work and preparing you for life as a productive member of society which means learning how to put up with this sort of bullish.
>>
>>25903989
buuuuuuuuuulllllsshhhhhhhiiiiiittttttt

whatt do think we live in a cummunist naation?
>>
>>25903089
I get it, because it's the same as my love for video games, but I'd rather be the one playing (albeit risking serious injury) than watching from the sidelines or some shit. It's the same as those autists who watch Let's Plays.

Unless you're looking for a walkthrough, what's the point of obsessively following one player's journey? The worst is when they giggle like faggots and SCREECH for their 13 yr old fanbase. EVERY. fucking. time.
>>
>>25904084
Sports represents large groups of people with high physical skill levels that are modern day gladiator fights.

LPs are fat nerds who beg for donations and scream into microphones.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.