[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys is it ok for me to date an 18 year old? I'm 22 and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12
File: 1440737300053.jpg (54 KB, 426x640) Image search: [Google]
1440737300053.jpg
54 KB, 426x640
Guys is it ok for me to date an 18 year old? I'm 22 and wont finish university until next summer, and since all girls my age are officially better than me as of now by way of them having a degree, they'd never settle for me.

My friend from high school wont graduate uni until 2018 and he went that route, but I wanna know what social consequences I'll have.
>>
File: 1448414774435.jpg (38 KB, 349x352) Image search: [Google]
1448414774435.jpg
38 KB, 349x352
>he fell for the "men should date woman their own age" meme

if its legal, do it
>>
half your age plus seven. you're all good man. whether or not you'll actually be able to get an 18 year old is another thing
>>
>>25901113
>whether or not you'll actually be able to get an 18 year old is another thing

aint it the truth, I have to at least try though
>>
>>25901162
true, hopefully you can find a qt that likes older men. best of luck
>>
>>25901096
thanks

bloxy
>>
>>25901113
28/2=14

14+7=21

UNACCEPTABLE.

For some reason I've met more than a few 19-20 year olds that I ended up having feelings for.

19-21 seems to be in that sweet spot between cringey teenager and roastie.
>>
>>25901096
This.

Don't fall for roasty shame tactics.

They enjoyed the fruits of their youth and now they hit the wall and are trying to shame men their own age into dating them.

Nothing gets a roasty toastier than man their own age dating young beautiful women.
>>
>>25901337
Girls my age have literally never liked me, and it's been the same for guys.

Anyone older or younger than me is more receptive, I'm not sure why, but it's always been this way.
>>
You were in high school when she was in high school. Pretty sure it's all good
>>
>>25901389
it's because you aren't the best man for your age group
girls your age have better options to sleep around with and date
while:

girls younger than you don't have a bf who can buy them beer and is "mature", and therefore makes them look more mature

girls older than you are trying to recapture their youth
they remember dating a chad at your age, and since young chads are banging young girls and old chads are banging young girls, they settle for the best they can that makes them feel young

the whole point is young girls want to look old and old girls want to look young
no girl ever wants to look like she's her current age ever, so they date men who make them look and feel accordingly
>>
>>25901265
are you talking about yourself? because OP said 22
>>
>>25901467
Wow, even if it's one year? Explain the fact that I can't find friends my age then? All my friends in middle & high school were a year older.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 640x620) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 640x620
when she 4 years younger but that pussy still bomb af
>>
>>25901478
yes.

Im going back to school because I got a worthless degree.

I look 23-25 to a lot of people though, so maybe I still have a chance.

Probably not though, because Im still pretty socially retarded even though Im not a complete recluse anymore.
>>
File: Betterthanyou.jpg (228 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
Betterthanyou.jpg
228 KB, 2048x1536
>>25901389
>Anyone older or younger than me is more receptive

I'm the same way. Should I feel bad about this?
>>
oh and yeah thats cool as long as she 18
>>
>>25901574
i won't lie to you anon, if you go after 18 year olds as a 28 year old you're gonna look creepy as fuck. especially if you don't have a large group of friends you'll just be known as the old creep
>>
>>25901622
who cares how he'll look
>>
>>25901622
I'm killing myself at 25 anyway so it doesnt really matter
>>
File: 1396740834382.jpg (59 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
1396740834382.jpg
59 KB, 500x700
>>25901467
31 year old career woman here, is dating a younger guy a thing that happens often? I never really started dating until now and the guys my age are seemingly balding with a good start on their beer bellies and their dicks don't work very well anymore, also they're dull and lethargic, been dreaming about a fling with a young man to do nothing but have fun with
>>
>>25901640
if he wants to get a girl he needs to have a good social standing. if he's known as the class creep who goes for girls a decade younger than him how will that help his social standing?

thats why he should care about how he'll look, obviously
>>
>>25901648
oh, ok. you should probably just do it now then, why are you waiting?
>>
>>25901031

go for it duede
>>
>>25901724
>have to have social standing

then why does chad say it's easy to get laid/a gf
>>
>>25901724
>social standing
>class creep
this isn't highschool
>>
>>25901718
ok, I'm the one. Obviously you'll ignore this post though
>>
>>25901718
>is dating a younger guy a thing that happens often?
When I was 23 and a student at uni I dated a 33 year old single mother for a couple of months.

>the guys my age are seemingly balding with a good start on their beer bellies
That's what she would always complain to me about.

>been dreaming about a fling with a young man to do nothing but have fun with
Go for it. It was a lot of fun for the both of us.
>>
>>25901847
You know when you're watching a gameshow and the contestant gets the answer wrong but you know it?
You know how you think 'wow, they're dumb that was an easy one'?
Its the same thing here, chad has social standing (he's the one who knew the answer), so he thinks its easy to get a gf and everyone should know how.

I hope that made sense
>>
>>25901854

In college the 18-22 yr girls avoided the older men returning to college like the plague but there were also older girls returning to college as well. He's probably too good for them though.
>>
>>25901031
I'm 27 and my girlfriend is 19. Go for it. Older man, younger woman is the most natural.
>>
>>25901902
your college experience doesn't count for shit, I'm sorry
>>
>>25901894
That actually made perfect sense and was a good answer. Thanks bro.
>>
Of course you fucking should.

Christ, I'm almost 30 and I would date an 18 year old over a woman my own age any day.

God, why would you ever want a woman your own age? Are you retarded?
>>
>>25901854
I'm sorry but if you think that college/uni is any different from high school it just shows how you haven't been.

It may be less severe but cliques still exist and everyone has the same mentality. You know why? bc it's only been a year since they were high school students. people don't change that fast
>>
>>25901916
OP here. That, along with my friend's situation makes me feel better. Thanks. Im gonna try to chat up this qt I saw in class last week tomorrow morning
>>
>>25901956
and it isn't the same people from their highschool either. thanks for trying though
>>
>>25901941
I thought it'd get me labeled as a pedo/creep or something
>>
>>25901990
you're ignoring the fact that highschool students are still highschool students. you can argue all you like but a 28 year old guy will be known as a creep by people if he only tries to get 18 year olds. prove me wrong
>>
Im 20 and Im dating a 14 year old. Follow your dreams my good man. Why would you date some washed up whore?
Pros:
>is probably a virgin
>will fall in love with you because she doesnt know any other man
>can mold her hobbies, interests and ideals because she's at the age where she is shaped by her environment
Cons:
>roasties will accuse you of being a pedo
>she is frigid for the first few years
>>
>>25901877
where do you live senpai?

>>25901883
feels bad saying these things but in my small experience it's true, and i was told men age well and was excited to start dating because of this... it's not hard to go to the gym 3 times a week
>>
>>25901956
This guy is right. When I was 18 in college I missed orientation. I would quickly discover that everyone had formed tight cliques that no amount of initiative or approaches on my end would allow me to break through.

I tried events, clubs , etc but there were cliques there as well that clearly didn't want me in on their friend time.

Shit was mad gay. I didnt make any friends. Managed to date a girl but that was out of pure luck of me getting to approach her in the right situation that she wasnt surrounded by friends.

In high school at least you had tight knit year long courses that you could use to buddy up with someone, which is what I did. College courses were way too fast paced and organized for that. There was no down time that you could use, and again, even in the classes the cliques were strong.

I'm not even exaggerating this either. Maybe it was just my uni though, who knows. It was a pretty small college and campus
>>
>>25901031
I'm 23 with a 19 year old gf, never gotten shit for it and wouldn't care if I did. Just don't care about what other people think because they're most likely pieces of shit who have done things much worse than what they judge you for.
>>
>>25902033
you're not even making the shadow of a point
>you're ignoring the fact highschool students are highschool students
vacuous meaningless commentary. also inaccurate, because once they've graduated they are no longer highschool students. what makes them highschool students is the fact they are in highschool. that's strike one
>a 28 year old guy will be known as a creep if he tries to get 18 year olds
you've said it, but you've not shown how that will be the case. I guess it would be like WoW and the server will just "know"? or could it be this is real life and world events don't trigger cross-server chat announcements. that's strike two
>prove me wrong
all you've done is make a wild claim based on your own irrelevant, possibly imaginary college experience. there's nothing to prove wrong. there's nothing here to begin with
>>
>>25902099
>where do you live

Southeastern U.S.
>>
>>25902056
Also forgot to add
>easily obtainable
Unless you're super ugly, a manlet, or overweight, you are automatically seen as a chad. You are taller, stronger and smarter than all the guys her own age, and probably making a lot more money than them.
>>
>>25902099
> i was told men age well and was excited to start dating because of this
A lot of men do age well but unfortunately for you the ones that do prefer to date women in their early-mid twenties.
>>
>>25901916
>Older man, younger woman is the most natural.

If the older man is advanced in life and well off, yes. If he's as broke and sad as the other guys with the added bonus of being old it doesn't work out too well for him.
>>
>>25902155
>Unless you're super ugly, a manlet, or overweight

I'm none of those, so will I win?
>>
>>25901622
>>25901724

That reality is why I will probably why I will end up doing nothing.

I dont even know any women my own age except for my boss at my part time job.

Being a loser socially and economically seems to result in an inescapable cycle.

>not developing good social skills by the time you make it through college means you cant get a half decent job if you aren't a STEM major
>If you cant get a half decent job, you fall behind socially even more
>you finally come to the point where most people your age in the same situation are either druggie losers or mlp fans.
>you end up stuck being the creepy old guy and/or a total loser.
>>
>>25902155
>easily obtainable
except they're all in school or home. you'll never meet one
>>
I'm 30 dating an 18 year old.

I can tell the age difference, however it is fun.

Plus she's all of 5'3" with 34DD and 115 pounds so physically it's fantastic and add in birth control.

The biggest challenge I've seen is being able to keep the ship afloat during the upcoming stages of life changes.

If you're into each other, just go for it.
>>
>>25902132
>they are no longer highschool students
ok so they were highschool students maybe a couple of months ago? they're still the same people with the same mentality bc you don't magically mature when you go to college
>but you've not shown how that will be the case.
yes i have. people talk, gossip. word will get around that the guy in their class is a creep who tries to get younger girls. I don't understand how you don't get this
>all these mmo analogies
what the actual fuck are you talking about

you obviously don't know anything about college, its the same shit in a different environment. my point is that he will be labelled a creep if he pursues 18 year olds. you're being willfully ignorant to avoid trying to refute this.
>>
>>25902220
>>not developing good social skills by the time you make it through college means you cant get a half decent job if you aren't a STEM major

STEM major two degrees here. Even for us you need to have good social skills to get a job. You cant escape it
>>
>>25902241
what do you think of >>25902100

blox
>>
>>25902153
so very far from me but you are lucky to live in a nice warm place

>>25902160
this may be true, but where are they hiding? almost literally never see men who are attractive and not young and tight bodied (and i spend lots of time in public)... apart from the odd silver fox who is likely 20 years married
>>
>>25902228
How did you get into something like that?

Was it basically luck, or what?

Is your income above poverty level and do you still live with your parents?
>>
>>25902347
why are you asking him interview tier questions as if it's impossible to do what he did? It's pretty easy if you have game and you arent an autist
>>
>>25902325
i think he's completely right (bc he's agreeing with my post), except I didn't miss orientation. I made a large group of friends but I've seen people who obviously missed the boat. its not fair but desu i don't care enough to reach out two years into my course.

cliques exist in college. anyone who tells you they don't are normies who don't want to feel bad about ignoring the people who haven't made friends.
>>
File: Euphoric.gif (977 KB, 400x318) Image search: [Google]
Euphoric.gif
977 KB, 400x318
>>25901031
>That corset
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (171 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
171 KB, 1200x900
>>25902382
>if you have game and you arent an autist

JUST WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?!?!?

I BET YOU THINK ROASTIES ARE GOOD PEOPLE DEEP DOWN TOO!!!!

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!~!!@
>>
>>25902423
>I've seen people who obviously missed the boat

wait wait wait

HS senior here, yes I'm 18, and I go to college in fall. Does that mean if i miss orientation I'm fucked?

Holy shit dude
>>
>>25902456
you have the shittiest taste friendo
>>
>>25902480
It probably will, yes. You might make friends on your course later if youre lucky and outgoing but do not, for the love of god, miss orientation. Think of getting into groups of 4 in gym and there being an odd number. people avoid looking at the odd one out bc they don't want to feel bad so they ignore them.
>>
>>25902495
>Landwhale detected
Your hamburger is getting cold
>>
>>25902480
>he thought things would get better
>>
>>25902227
>what the fuck is online
top pleb

>>25902200
Yes, remember to settle. Girls arent "hot" before 16. So settle eith one thats kind of cute and by the time she's 18 then you'll have probs a 7/10
>>
>>25902581
>implying skinny people need corsets

Your the one who likes a tub of lard that is trying o hide it.
>>
18 year olds are still of the highschool mindset so be careful
>>
File: 1436639714669.jpg (565 KB, 1790x1559) Image search: [Google]
1436639714669.jpg
565 KB, 1790x1559
>>25902583
>>25902542

so it's literally high school 2.0? I only get one chance to make friends? That sounds literally retarded. My social skills aren't even that great. Is orientation crowed? If so I might not be able to do well
>>
>>25902641
Pretty much, except as I've said, less severe.

Why do people have this romanticised view of college? It's high school students in a new building, what did you expect?
>>
File: 1452236064452.gif (664 KB, 253x200) Image search: [Google]
1452236064452.gif
664 KB, 253x200
>>25902607
That's not how corsets work
>>
>>25902641
It's still possible to make friends in college if you have to work in groups or something similar, but yeah. Pretty much all of my friends in college were people from high school.
>>
File: 1447318421628.png (167 KB, 509x518) Image search: [Google]
1447318421628.png
167 KB, 509x518
>>25902100
>In high school at least you had tight knit year long courses that you could use to buddy up with someone, which is what I did. College courses were way too fast paced and organized for that. There was no down time that you could use, and again, even in the classes the cliques were strong.

This right here. If any youngfags are reading this, when you start college you need to start a social group at orientation.

Just find one Chad and do whatever it takes to make him/her like you. If you succeed, you're in. Make sure you make the best impression to all of the Chad's friends and you're in. You're set for the rest of college assuming you dont reveal your autism

Dont blow it like i did. If you miss orientation, not amount of social prowess will save you, except maybe your roommates if you're lucky.
>>
>>25902347
Friend of a friends girlfriend.

She's still in high school. It's kinda weird picking her up and sometimes dripping her off.

She has a ddlg fetish which we also have as a lifestyle kink here and there. She asks me to collar her before we go out.

Anyways. We like the same stuff, music, games and anime etc etc. We got to talking about the shared interests and then more personal topics came up.

Eventually we started dating.

I make 50k a year and live with a roommate and an asshole but cool black cat.
>>
>>25902669
I expected everyone would be awesome and talk to people who are nice to them
>>
>>25902728
that post was so normal it hurt.
>>
>>25902728
>callar
>bdsm

you deserve to die
>>
>>25901031
Mate 18 year old is fine, as long as her personality isn't extremely childish.
>>
>>25902810
I know. I hide my shit pretty well with practice over the years.

>>25902818
She likes it so eh.
>>
>>25903117
>She likes it so eh.

Then she deserves to die
>>
>>25903138
Don't we all friend? Don't we all?
>>
>>25903173
you are dating a mentally ill time bomb. Get out now.
>>
>>25903215
I have a feeling it may be the case.

However the sex is great and she cooks me food when she comes over and we make fun of tumblr idiots. When it goes bad I have no qualms about walking away.

Most people are walking relationship time bombs anyways. Just hoping it isn't the case, but if it is it's back to the drawing board.
>>
File: 1438887920707.jpg (52 KB, 472x416) Image search: [Google]
1438887920707.jpg
52 KB, 472x416
>>25902728
>we like the same stuff, music, games and anime
>as an eighteen-year-old girl

I mean, mad props for the pussy, but damn son
get some taste
>>
>>25901031
Lol I'm 31 and date 21 year olds bruh. Was talking to an 18 year old but she wanted more of a sugar daddy.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.