[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get some synthetic weed for free >take a bong rip way
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7
File: 1426138819950.jpg (20 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
1426138819950.jpg
20 KB, 249x249
>get some synthetic weed for free
>take a bong rip way too big
>literally start to panic over how much of a loser I am
>trying to calm down but it only gets worse
>heart beating so fast thought about calling 911

One of the scariest moments of my life. I thought I felt my heart skipping beats, still doesn't feel 100% normal. Flushed the rest of the fake stuff. Be safe robros.
>>
When I did that I just kinda doZed off
>>
>>25899822
i have a faggot friend who wants to go to the hospital everytime we get high because he thinks he's having a 'panic attack' and his heart starts 'racing' even though we feel his pulse and it's the same rate as ours which is sped up a little from smoking fucking marijuana. he literally thinks he is going to die the fucking pussy, you and him should engage in a murder suicide you goddamn anxiety-riddled pansy
>>
>>25899965
Stay triggered faggot.

I've been smoking weed for five years and never had this problem, just underestimated potency and effects of synthetic weed.
>>
>>25899822
>>25899965

Or they should just not smoke weed.

Some drugs just aren't for some people.

Like, I'm addied up every day, but I know people who can't handle a vyvanse without getting depressed or anxious.
>>
I used fake and had to go to the hospital because of it. I continued using until my nose started bleeding regularly, them I stoped.
>>
>>25900000
Nice quints

Too bad it's a normie post
>>
>>25900000
Nice numbers friend
>>
>>25900000
the point of the post was that its literally all in your head and you wont fucking die from smoking fake weed, and even if you did who gives a fuck youre going to die sooner or later anyway. stop being a bitch
>>
>>25899822
Fake weed is the dumbest shit. up their with smoking coffee/ snorting caffeine, and huffing shit, and paint, and nitrous oxide, really lots of fucking drugs are dumb.
>>
>>25900104
People have died from fake weed you fucking retard. Overdosing is far easier because they just throw however many crystals they want onto the tea.
>>
>>25900143
lets hope you do then
>>
File: 1449001665548.jpg (561 KB, 1071x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449001665548.jpg
561 KB, 1071x1600
>be youngin
>smoke weed for the first time in a few months after a break
>take hit
>have major panic attack
>thought I was just cold (I was out in snow), finish bowl
>start freaking out, thought I was gonna pass out and die in the snow
>start making video about how I was gonna die and I loved everyone
>next day I just laughed at my self

wew lad, to be young again
>>
File: sad.png (66 KB, 235x250) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
66 KB, 235x250
>>25899822
was it spice? don't do spice man
>>
Thread reminds of my one and so far only GF:
>Have Russian GF (no, not going to post pictures of her so you can find her on facebook and harass her)
>Has brother back home in Russia who's a drug addict
>Spend a lot of time talking about him and how pissed as shit she is over him being such a selfish prick
>Basically a mix of NEET and hard drug user, selling her parents' shit to buy drugs when they're not at home
>Her parents eventually kick him out of the house after enough stuff has gone missing (he'd pretend like nothing had happened every time)
>Ends up getting hooked on Russia's new I-do-this-drug-cause-I-don't-even-give-a-shit-anymore drug called desomorphine, commonly nicknamed "krokodil" because of how it fucks up your skin
>Most people hooked on it die within a year of getting hooked
>Long evenings with her on the phone with her brother and parents speaking Russian (which I naturally don't understand)
>Eventually a few months later he dies
>Goes back home to attend his funeral
>Ends up never coming back home as her elderly now need someone to help them out

If you've never heard about krokodil, here's a pretty good documentary on it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsUH8llvTZo
>>
>>25899822
Synthetic weed should be illegal. It's hundreds of timer more dangerous than the real thing.
>>
What's the deal with this synthetic weed killing people?

Why the hell push some kind of chemical that has similar effects to THC except it's highly fucking toxic?
>>
>>25900546
I'm sure that someone has already posted this in another context

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpbbuaIA3Ds
>>
>>25900467
Cucked by gf brothers ghost ,beyond pathethic
>>
>>25900546
The basic idea is to try to sell weed legally by first making a synthetic version that chemically works just like weed, but isn't identical and thus not banned and then change the formula ever so slightly every time they ban their version of it. It's supposed to basically be a perpetual cat and mouse game.

The reason why it's so dangerous is that the concentrations are much higher than the real stuff and the compounds aren't properly tested. The packages literally say "Not for human consumption" to dodge legal liability.
>>
>>25899822
1. Don't take synthetic shit.
2. Accept that some people's personalities can't handle drugs.
>>
>panic over how much of a loser I am
Get that every time I get really high desu, you'll be able to laugh it off eventually
>>
>in college
>still had residual group of 'friends' from high school
>They buy tons of some shit called K2
> also have weed, decide to join them at their house
> Smoke K2 first
> clear as a bell trippy as fuck feltgoodman
> Smoke weed next
> cough into bong
> tasted so bad i couldnt help it
> shitty water and soaked weed bits fly all over carpet
> "Aw dude party foul dude! duuuuude"
> Want to leave early because I feel like total shit
> "You okay to drive anon? You were like yelling in the bathroom earlier your way too high lmao"
> dont remember that at all
> driving happens, somehow live
> puke once I get home

last time I ever saw any of them. Still smoke weed like twice a year but always alone. Its better alone.
>>
>>25900858
>kid from my hometown buys and smokes that k2 shit
>driving home
>panics
>accelerates car to 80mph
>drives through the dead end of a 3-way intersection
>smashes into a house
>engine block flies out of the car and into the next room
luckily nobody was home.
>>
>>25900629
Why not just sell plain, honest to god, grown in the ground, weed?

>it's illegal

And?
>>
>>25900976
I was fully aware of the danger but I couldn't stay there. I'm pretty sure they all planned on spending the night but I couldn't just do that.
I only used residential streets and it was late at night, was going way under the speed limit.
First and last time I ever drove while under the influence of drugs. I should feel bad about it but I don't.
>>
>synthetic weed
So spice?
That shit is awful, are you retarded?
>>
File: 1442356847205.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1442356847205.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
Spice or any sort of synthetic cannabinoid is just sketchy as fuck

I've had a number of bad experiences with it

>Get some extremely potent "concentrated" spice off the internet
>One tiny rip of this and you're uncomfortably high
>Buddy comes over one day, asks to smoke some of it
>He has had several terrible experiences with weed, so I tell him it's not a good idea. Try to convince him otherwise
>"Nah dude, it's cool. I haven't had a freakout in years. I'm not a pussy"
>Load him the tiniest bowl ever
>He hits it
>He seems fine, a little spacey but nothing too major
>Go to fridge and ask if he wants something to drink
>He's just staring at me with this blank look in his eyes and says nothing
>Ask him if he's alright
>Still just staring blankly not saying a word
>Suddenly his eyes start to roll back
>Immediately jump over and grab him because I know he's about to pass out
>Collapses in my arms
>Get him to the couch; I'm freaking out at this point because I too am high as fuck
>Check pulse, it's incredibly high but he's breathing very slow
>Get some water and splash it on his face because I don't know what the fuck else to do
>Does nothing and he's still unconscious
>Start to panic, I'm just shouting his name at this point
>He's been out for like 5 minutes now, occasionally letting out a slight groan
>About to load him into my car to go to the hospital
>He starts coming to. Doesn't know where he is or why he's all wet
>Takes him a solid 30 minutes to fully come back while I explain to him I thought he was dying

Never again.
>>
yeah, synthetic weed is pretty heavy on the paranoia.
>>
>>25901115
Well, you're an idiot.
>http://www.dailyherald.com/article/20111018/news/710189725/
>>
Anyone remember when spice was easily obtainable on ebay circa 2009? That shit was so cash
>>
>>25901555
It used to be available at any gas station or convenience store. I remember my retarded friends smoking that shit.
>>
File: 1430182607937.jpg (233 KB, 960x731) Image search: [Google]
1430182607937.jpg
233 KB, 960x731
>>25901367
What a story mark!
But seriously sounds awful, if i had to deal with this shit high af, i would fucking freak out.
>>
>>25901576
Now that you mention it, I do remember that, though I wasn't 18 at the time so I couldn't buy it.

They had entire shops dedicated to "Herbal Incense". I bet they made a fortune while they were still in business
>>
>>25899965
What a shit friend you are. Drugs don't treat everyone the exact same way they treat you
>>
>>25901367
This. Some synthetic weed is so strong one hit will get you insanely fucking high. It's nothing like real weed.
>>
>>25901615
I think I remember seeing hot topic and spencer's selling it too.
>>
>Buy weed
>Smoke it
>Feel sense of self-loathing for getting high instead of doing something else
>Self-loathing begins to manifest as anxiety
>Get panic attacks every time I smoke for over a month

I quit two months ago and I'm honestly better for it. If you're not already proactive, marijuana will choke any remaining redeeming qualities right out of you.
>>
>>25902025
I've found this happens to me a lot lately. Every time I smoke I just hate myself and pick apart every aspect of my personality.

The only way I can truly enjoy weed is if I have like 3 or 4 shots beforehand to ease the anxiety. It's a shame because I used to love smoking weed on it's own.
>>
>>25902120
Wedd+1 beer+1 smoke
That's the perfect mix for me
Still, sometimes when i smoke i begin to get anxious but it usually passes after a while.
>>
>>25902120
Yeah this is weirdly common. Everyone I know who used to smoke weed everyday can't anymore because of anxiety.

It's so weird that weed brings you "closer" to reality sometimes.
>>
>>25902025
>>25902120
Have you guys tried to focus on something while you're high, like your favorite game or a movie?
>>
>>25902275
Yes, I find it incredibly difficult to focus on anything when I'm in that state though. My mind just races about negative shit and I can't follow the movie or game
>>
>synthetic
well theres your problem, no wonder you freaked the fuck out. I don't think I've ever heard a good story involving synthetic shit, every single story is about how awful it was or how awful it made them feel.
>>
>>25902275
For some, myself included, getting high can help get sucked into a game or a movie. Interestingly enough though, sometimes when I'm high all I can think about when watching something is how this is acting and none of it is real.
>>
File: 1425944790064.jpg (137 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
1425944790064.jpg
137 KB, 803x688
>>25902294
Same here. I can't even enjoy drugs.
>>
Synthetic weed can be a little crazy anon, you're kind of working with sage sprayed with chemicals in big chinese factories. If the guy with the hose spraying down the plants stops to yawn then you're shit is gonna be 1,000x danker than it's supposed to be. You're better off just sticking to regular weed.
>>
>>25902294
Play something with friends.
If you're alone maybe something online with lots of people, and talking.
The noise will block the anxieties for the most part.
>>
>>25902294
Schizo psychosis impending lel. Don't smoke weed again. Weed is shit.
>>
>>25902340
Same here man. It's fucking terrible

I used to LOVE drugs. Acid, MDMA, weed, adderall, you name it. Now none of those drugs give me any of the euphoria I used to get. The only drug that makes me even remotely happy anymore is alcohol.

I sure do miss drugs.
>>
>>25902350
Regular can produce the same states and effects, dumfuck.
Legalising weed, in certain places, was a big mistake.
>>
File: 1426308780991.jpg (12 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
1426308780991.jpg
12 KB, 258x245
>>25902350
So fucking true.

Sometimes parts of it are more chemically than others and you just get insanely and uncomfortably high out of nowhere.
>>
>>25901367
I smoked spice once and legitimately thought I was going to die.
Also had panic attacks for weeks after I've smoked it, thought I was going to have them for the rest of my life but they stopped eventually.
Never gonna smoke that synthetic shit again
>>
This thread is normie as fuck.
>>
>>25902568
What is so normie wise anon?
>>
>>25902275

>focus
>while high

Clearly I've been doing it wrong
>>
See threads like this that you dont see anywhere else on the web is just another reason why I fucking love this website. Smoked too much a little while back and just ending /panicattacks/ a month later but this is the first real reassuring discussion I've seen.
>>
>>25903329
>threads like this that you dont see anywhere else on the web
i take it you've never been to 420chan?
>>
:stop smoking weed
>start huffing gasoline
> ???
>profit
>>
>tfw you've got 600mg DXM and some weed

Anyone else getting silly tonight?
>>
There's no such thing as "synthetic weed". What you got are some random plant parts sprayed with artificial cannabinoids that scientists have barely even studied.

I can't imagine why people take insane risks like this. Even marijuana isn't risk-free but at least it has a 5,000 year track record of use and has been well-studied.
>>
>>25904069
>some random plant parts sprayed with artificial cannabinoids
yes, that what is called synthetic weed.
>>
>>25900858
>twice a year
What's even the point then?
>>
>>25904069
How is synthetic weed not an accurate description?
>>
>>25904069
synthetic
/sin'THedik/

(of a substance) made by chemical synthesis, especially to imitate a natural product.

Synthetic weed sure sounds accurate to me
>>
>>25901367
>Suddenly his eyes start to roll back
CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
>>
>synthetic weed
why?
actual good weed is easy enough to get on its own
Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.