[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Very few people can comprehend how terrifying murdering someone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1411256783422.jpg (133 KB, 617x750) Image search: [Google]
1411256783422.jpg
133 KB, 617x750
Very few people can comprehend how terrifying murdering someone is. The moment you pull the trigger, you realise that your life is over, you have passed the point of no return, there is no going back.

You will either live life on the run, in prison, or dead.

Many mass killers, whatever their cause or motivation will say that the day of murder is by far the worst day of their life.

As exciting as it might seem to massacre normies, those few hours would have been terrifying to Elliot, and that's what hurts most, knowing how much he suffered on his last day.
>>
that speaks to the fear of repercussions more than murder. Elliott feared no repercussions for he knew he was not coming back from his mission. You are a fucking fool.
>>
>>25897505
Getting away with murder is actually really easy
>>
Am I supposed to feel sorry for him? He fucking killed someone. You what the only thing scarier than murdering someone is? Being murdered.
>>
>>25897505
someone finaly says it, I have imagined what would go through my mind in a situation like you detailed and it terrifies me
>>
>>25897534

Elliot said he did not want this to happen 'humanity forced my hand'

Up until the very last second of him stabbing his roommate, there would have been a faint glimmer of hope in him. Having your hope fall from 0.1% to 0.0% might not seem that big of a deal, but is far bigger than the fall from 99% to 0.1%
>>
>>25897505
>You will live life dead.
???
>>
>>25897505
Many people get away with murder without running away
>>
>>25897505
Many people innately possess little to no empathy, or can disregard it when they want to.

All life is a struggle, do you really think a species could survive if none of its members could handle killing?
>>
>>25899049
>sess little to no empathy, or can disregard it when they want to.

how is it so easy?
>>
File: MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-Ash-Face.jpg (80 KB, 1000x563) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-The-Phantom-Pain-Ash-Face.jpg
80 KB, 1000x563
I won't scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea.

I won't see you end as ashes.
>>
>>25897548
Greentext your murder anon
>>
>>25897548
I read on another board a confession from someone who claimed to commit murder of someone he disliked at a party by waiting until they were passed out from all the alcohol and forcing them to drink until they died of alcohol poisoning.
>>
>>25897505
the columbine shooters were pretty chill during their massacre
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.