[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has your real life started yet, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: k.jpg (162 KB, 600x3031) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
162 KB, 600x3031
Has your real life started yet, anon?
>>
Fukumoto is a hack
>>
Why are japanese people so fucking depressed lmao
>>
>>25897304
They know how shit the world is
>>
>>25897371
I think theyre all just beta and their women are whores
also none of them are allowed to get high
>>
>Has your real life started yet, anon?

I'm afraid it has
>>
>>25897392
>their women are whores

No

They are pure qt Japanese waifus
>>
File: 1453314060231.jpg (44 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1453314060231.jpg
44 KB, 500x400
Too spoopy for me.
>>
>>25897041
it has been slowly starting since last year
>>
The most important years of your life require good parenting,without them you end up a lost boy or a broken man (without a deep introspective awakening)

The period of 18-35 is a very critical too

Don't blow it robbies
>>
>>25897498
already blew it
>>
>>25897041
It started ~10 years ago. Unfortunately I haven't gotten very far.
>>
I'm right on the edge. My real life is about to start, but i dont know how to make it actually happen.

Advice needed cunts.
>>
>>25897471
Life isn't an anime friend.
>>
>>25897574
>advice needed
>posted absolutely no information about his life

retard
>>
>>25897574
Don't say no to anything.
Make time for stuff.
Don't take shit too personally.
Make sure you're happy with yourself.
>>
It started long ago, it's just that my life is meant to be like this so others can feel better. Also lets them know there's one less competition spot for anything. Like if you want a top and I'd want it, you'd know that I'll walk out of the shop and let you buy it.
>>
>>25897498
>The period of 18-35 is a very critical too
Yeah, only if you had fulfilled the prerequisites from 0-18. Otherwise, you end up broken as fuck.

It's like automatically skipping 50 levels. Expect now you're stuck at level 5 with level 5 gear, unable to go back and fight the boars or slimes.

You're only hope would be to have someone carry you, but by then you get to frustrated dieing so many times, you just sit in the safe zone and have some ale at the bar while all these other people come in with there fucking shiny +11 gear.

Fucking high leveled fuckers. SHUT THIS GAME DOWN NOW!
>>
File: 1372654326647.png (97 KB, 246x232) Image search: [Google]
1372654326647.png
97 KB, 246x232
>>25897473
H-how do I wake up?
>>
>>25897648
>Don't say no to anything.

What if a homeless person asks you for change?

What if they ask you for your shoes?
>>
Not yet but it'll happen eventually I just know it
>>
>>25897705
Makes me wonder if a bunch of low levels irl can group up en masse to take on larger challenges so that they increase their chances of success.

>"United we are stronger."
>>
>>25897776
No anondo, we would surely get slaughtered or face heavy casualties. Our best bet is to shut down these servers. If we can't get +11's, no one should.
>>
>>25897705
Hi wizzardchan. Still trying to leave I see.
There are countless people who had broken childhoods and end up making it but you would call them genetic wonders even tho they come from all sorth of backgrounds. It's OK I'm fine with you worshiping me be sure of my "genes"
>>
>>25897718

You get to be the cool guy that gave the homeless man your shoes. Women will lay down and let you use them to walk home
>>
Not really. I've recently dropped college due to anxiety and panic attacks, so now I spend every day of my life sleeping and playing games.
It won't last long though. If I don't figure out how to be productive without actually dying in the process until the end of this year, things will get a lot worse and I don't know if I will be able to handle my life anymore.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.