[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Thanks for letting me borrow your laptop, Anon. I was listening
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 030 - wIbEmRv.jpg (179 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
030 - wIbEmRv.jpg
179 KB, 768x1024
"Thanks for letting me borrow your laptop, Anon. I was listening to your music and noticed that 80 percent of it is suicide core stuff like Teen Suicide, Have a Nice Life, Eels, Patron Saint of Bridge Burners, Salvia Palth, and Mountain Goats. Do you need someone to talk to? I'm seriously worried about you."
>>
>>25894587
Nice try i wouldn't borrow my laptop to anyone. Now gtfo
>>
File: zoidbergtrauma.png (265 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
zoidbergtrauma.png
265 KB, 650x650
I, uhh... I found this laptop next to a teen boy who shot himself in the forest by my house. I didn't report it to the police because it was a really nice laptop. Hehe...

Please don't tell anyone. :(
>>
>>25894587
looks like more people have caught on.

lets hope this does not become a trend.
>>
>>25894663
Post pic of the laptop
and kid
>>
>>25894663
tell us anon, tell us the story.
>>
File: bad attitude.jpg (18 KB, 301x358) Image search: [Google]
bad attitude.jpg
18 KB, 301x358
>>25894587
>Thanks for letting me borrow your laptop, Anon. I was listening to your music and noticed that 80 percent of it is hardcore gangster rap kill niggas fuck bitches sling crack ScHoolboy Q, Big L, Geto Boys, Graveddigaz kind of stuff. Do you need someone to talk to? I'm seriously worried about you.
>>
>>25894587
Not my musical taste.
I listen to ear rape not suicidecore.
>>
>>25894587
if someone else saw what was on my laptop i would have much worse problems then that
>>
File: C3ko7lB.jpg (108 KB, 800x720) Image search: [Google]
C3ko7lB.jpg
108 KB, 800x720
Am I the only one who gets an erection when I think about some telling me "they care about me"?
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 337x508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 337x508
>>25894587
>>"Thanks for letting me borrow your laptop, Anon. I was listening to your music and noticed that 80 percent of it is
Mariachi music you know stuff like Los Pollos Hermanos, Pink Taco, and Whorehay Gonzalez Alberto Garcia Lopez. Do you need someone to talk to? I'm seriously worried about you."
>>
>>25896263
autistic mariachi player detected
>>
>>25894587
>suicide core

Dafuq is that

Sounds like some emo shit
>>
File: Moo_bby_MOO.gif (1 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Moo_bby_MOO.gif
1 MB, 640x360
>>25896101
I care about you, anon. You seem sweet. bost benis
>>
>>25895744
what's ear rape? noise?
>>
>>25895446
Thanks will smith
>>
>>25896432

Emo is more progressive rock/punk rock. Suicide core is more progress rock/folk
>>
I dont listen to music
>>
"Thanks for letting me borrow your laptop, Anon. I was listening to your music and noticed that 80 percent of it is eurobeat. Do you need someone to drift with? I'm seriously worried about you."
>>
>>25894587
Must've had some other fags laptop. Fuck off hoe ass bitch.
>>
>>25894587
Mountain Goats are trash tier. Wouldn't be caught listening to that ironically.
>>
>>25897151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRP6egIEABk
How can you not like such feelings of deep down hate though?
>>
>>25894587
>No it's not, you whore. It's Sinan Sakic, Saban Saulic, Stoja, Aca Lukas, Seki Mujanovic, Sejo Kalac. You probably stole someone's laptop you fucking normie cunt, I'm reporting you.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.