[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ambien
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: generic-ambien.png (24 KB, 163x205) Image search: [Google]
generic-ambien.png
24 KB, 163x205
Any bros tried this?
It's probably my favorite drug at the moment.

Gives some nice LSD-alike visuals if you stay up on it, otherwise it makes you fall asleep quickly with strange dreams afterwards.
Besides the above, it works as a nice benzo, much better than Xanax or Valium imo.
>tfw no silkroadesque markets in my country that sell 'em
>>
>>25894112
>tfw no ambienbros
;_;
>>
>>25894112
It's very pleasant for a few reasons. Like you said if you stay up for a bit you get a nice feeling. I'm also an insomniac so it's lovely to be able to sleep.

I've heard of some really weird shit happening to people who take it though. Like blacking out/sleepwalking and doing strange things.
>>
made me sleep walk about 2 years ago or so i was told. i woke up in my car with a cigar that i had aquired in some foreign way. never again. a glass of warm milk suits me fine.
>>
>>25894776
It makes me calm af, moreso than weed, coke and said benzos.
Only have half a pack left, will struggle to find more when I'm done.
Melatonin ain't got shit on this if you have issues falling asleep.

Do you know of any RC's or other types of similar pills that produce the same types of effects?
>>
>>25894840
How much did you have?
>with a cigar that i had acquired in some foreign way
Smoking is chill af on it
>>
my doctor prescribed this for me to help me fall asleep but it hasn't been working...
>>
i had a wisdom tooth taken out last year and they gave me a few shitty weak vicodins that didnt even make it not hurt

i feel another one coming (im 18) do you think if i exaggerated the pain from last time i could get anything more/better?

how should i do it?
>>
>>25894910
Hmm... I don't know if I would say the SAME types of effects. But if you like the feeling I think you would really like Ketamine or MXE. MXE is fucking glorious.

Super small dose will give you mild dissociative effects to vision, hearing, perception of self. As well as a mild and very pleasant body high. Mega doses will put you into a dissociative hole. Completely separated from reality. Last time I went there I just layed in bed, gliding through these different surreal scenes in my mind, collecting all of these wonderful bodily sensations.

Probably my favorite RC.
>>
You act like a moron on it too.

Fuck that stuff. I've seen people on it. no desire to be like that.
>>
I got some crazy ambien stories but im going to get some food
Might report back when im done
>>
>>25894910
Also, as a follow-up. Ambien is one of the most over-prescribed medications in the US (don't know if that's where you're located.). So getting it from a doctor would not be difficult. I went to a doctor and was prescribed Ambien, Xanax, and an SSRI in one sitting.
>>
>>25895036
Please do, I love the strange and harrowing tales that ambien produces.
>>
It's a pretty shitty high, it lasts about 10 mins, too. Plus you build up a tolerance pretty quick.
>>
>>25895002
Very possible. Maybe consider going to a different doctor, because many are wary of prescribing opiate pain medication to anyone that isn't dying or losing a limb.
>>
>>25895165
Blackouts, sleepwalking, etc. I think you should just stick with the effects you're enjoying now. Upping your dose isn't really going to improve things for you, buddy.
>>
>>25895165
You may like Kratom. Not sure of its legal status in UK.
>>
>LSD-alike visuals
Yeah you've never done a psychedelic have you? Ambien is fun but I can think of a ton of drugs that I'd rather do.
>>
I take zopiclone. One time I accidentally took nearly the whole bottle and hallucinated swirling friendly giants and people waving at me from balconies.
>>
>>25896161
I've done acid five times.
It's like soft LSD-alike in visuals.
>>
>>25896410
You must mean real soft. I've had pot brownies that were more psychedelic than ambien. At best I would see shadows moving and feel my bed breathing, inhibitions lowered a bit, too. It just doesn't last that long. 20 mins if your lucky.
>>
>>25896512
I've had nice visuals on ambien (although they last really short compared to acid which is a total different category, lasting half a day till you finally manage to sleep, hence the "alike*) with colors becoming much brighter and shit you stare at moving around.
It's nothing I've had on potent weed/weed brownies.
Honestly it've would've been greater if the visuals lasted slightly longer than 10-20 mins since acid is on the completely other side of the psychadelic spectrum, lasts way too long if you haven't set up the day right for it.
>>
>>25896209
How is zopiclone compared to ambien in all aspects discussed itt?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.