[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some say female wizards cannot exist, but I am living proof female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: lick.png (64 KB, 275x181) Image search: [Google]
lick.png
64 KB, 275x181
Some say female wizards cannot exist, but I am living proof female wizards exist. I will become a female wizard in the next 3 years

>22
>kissless virgin
>I do work and go to university, so I'm not a robot, but I am in robot territory
>have no friends
>when I do meet people, I'm friendly, but they don't like me because I am too weird
>try to be normal, but impossible
>only people who want to be my friends are religious Christians or Muslims who are trying to convert me
>have no interest in converting
>I'm not pathetic enough to accept fake friends and give up my atheism just so I can have friends who only like me because they converted me
>I can't drive yet because my mom doesn't want me to destroy her car
>I do have a license, just not an advanced one
>I'm fat
>I'm hideous
>I have eczema
>I'm OCD
>I'm probably autistic
>I have weird interests and no interesting hobbies
>>
>25
>wizard status
You dumb fucking bitch.
>>
>>25894064
I said I am three years from being a wizard, you retard
>>
File: DD_plaguedoc1.jpg (15 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
DD_plaguedoc1.jpg
15 KB, 256x256
>I will become a female wizard in the next 3 years
>22

0/10 made me reply
>>
How do women even find this website? Non of my normie friends know about 4chan and I've never even met a woman nearly autistic enough to know of any other "social" website than facebook or 9gag
>>
>>25894147
It's because I think like a fucked up version of a male due to being shunned by society. I also WoW as a kid and 4chan was referenced a lot. Anyway, that's because your friends are normies
>>
>>25894183
played* WoW
>>
>>25894046
>I'm fat
This is the only thing you have to fix, and you're fine.

Guy robots on the other hand have to go through much MUCH more to compete. You're just a lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>25894078
>poor reading comprehension either
top kek lass
>>
>>25894046
>fat
>ugly

There's the reason you're a wizard. Society only values you for your looks, same as us. You're on the outside looking in.

None of what you just said would be a problem if you were cute. But since you're not, it's your death sentence.
>>
>>25894235
Really? What if you're hideous?
>>
>>25894235
>This is the only thing you have to fix, and you're fine

She doesn't even need to fix that, plenty of guys will fuck a fat guys, especially if she have a fat ass/big breasts to go with it.

Female CANNOT be robots.
>>
>>25894252
Even friends care if you're ugly and fat? I see ugly chicks with friends though
>>
>>25894262
a fat girl*

(nobody wants fat guys sorry)
>>
File: 1415238283223.jpg (35 KB, 401x392) Image search: [Google]
1415238283223.jpg
35 KB, 401x392
>>25894046

>I'm fat>I'm fat>I'm fat
>I'm fat
>I'm fat

I was waiting for that the magic touch of a female who is a "lonely" or in other words completely worthless, I just don't get how you can fail at something that was literately given to you, like I fucking get it if youre still in high school and your parents gave you shitty take out food when you were a kid but damn son. GOD DAMN I CANT STAND FAT CHICS I CANT FIND ANY GIRL THESE FUCKING DAYS WHERE I CAN LOOK AT AND SAY DAMN BITCH YOURE NOT FAT 1/3 GIRLS THAT RELEVENT ARE FUCKING FAT ALL YOU HAVE TO BE IS NOT FAT FOR FUCK SAKES ITS SO RARE FOR A WHITE GIRL TO HAVE AN UGLY FACE ALL YOU HAVE TO BE IS NO FUCKIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGG FATTTTTTTTTTT ITS SO FUCDKING FEAZZY JUST DONT EAT SHITTYYY FUCKING FOOOD U FAT WORTHLESS CUNT!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>25894262
I'm not a robot yet, but I feel like I am in robot territory because of the aforementioned.
>>
>>25894284
But fat chicks have friends
>>
>Waah I'm so alone
>I'm ugly ;(( guys I belong here right??
>look at all the things wrong with me
>I'm part of the clique now right?
>>
lmao at you ppl who took this bait
>>
>>25894046
What you just described is a hideous troll, not a female.
>>
>>25894078
You become a wizard at 30, you stupid fucking attention whore. Learn a little bit about the lifestyle you're trying to emulate to be "le so quirky alternative" next time, dumb bitch.
>>
>>25894601
Somebody got triggered lol
>>
>>25894078
you dumb fucking bitchh
>>
>>25894046
Nope. Women can't be robots. The only one who comes close is that korean girl with the chip in her brain.
>>
>>25894646
you mad, bro? lol
>>
File: 1449524668516.png (119 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
1449524668516.png
119 KB, 318x307
>>25894685
>>25894631
autism knows no bounds
>>
>>25894046
>I'm fat
There is your problem. Fix that and you will be riding dicks like no tomorrow
>>
Wrong
Wizard status is at age 30 with a maintained virginity
Not 25
>>
>>25894046
>I'm OCD
Nice meme illness
>probably autistic
>probably
>weird interests
Yeah, poo poo pee pee pepes are weird interests.
>>
>>25894046
>have no interest in converting

You deserve to have no friends tbqh
>>
File: 1352839476248.jpg (233 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1352839476248.jpg
233 KB, 600x600
>>25894046
A wizard is a 30 years old male virgin.

You are not 30 years old, you are not male, and while you might be a "virgin" you most likely let Chad's dick inside your mouth and anus like all "christian" and "muslim" "nice girls".

What you are is a feral succubus trying to extract the mana of the virgins on this board in the form of attention. You're literally trying to download mana you stupid whore.

Realistically you're probably some /cow/ard who thinks his bait threads are funny and clever.
>>
>>25895316
I love you, man. It's fucking funny
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.