[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You get to have one as your right hand, which do you choose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: migi vs midori.jpg (131 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
migi vs midori.jpg
131 KB, 1080x1080
You get to have one as your right hand, which do you choose?
>>
the parasite and i can have sex

bloxxxxxxXXXxx
>>
>>25891452
Parasyte
Having ultra sharp knife sword from my hand will be totally worth it
>>
>>25891452

How is that a tough choice? Shinichi literally become alpha as fuck Japanese Chad tier thanks to migi.

He was a scrawny whining faggot at the beguining
>>
migi can turn into a onahole

migi can shift into my oneitis's face and five me a blowjob
>>
>>25891482
That was after he replaced shinichi's heart. Without that you'll be normal human except your migi hand
>>
>>25891503

Just fuck up your heart so he can replace it then.
>>
File: 1387156355475.jpg (393 KB, 2000x764) Image search: [Google]
1387156355475.jpg
393 KB, 2000x764
>>25891452
Midori because I need love in my life. Plus midori is really cute
>>
What everyone else who has read Parasyte would say: left.

You'd be stupid not to pic Migi and reach your maximum potential.

>>25891503
>tell migi what you're about to do and how it'll help increase your chances of survival by a substantial amount
>stab yourself through the heart
>>
>>25891452
>get Migi
>a parasyte that fused with my hand that also serves as a weapon that can transform whenever I'm in danger
>if I ever get too fucked up there is always the chance migi will fuse with me and I gain some power ups

>the loli hand
>it's just a loli hand
>>
migi can also be i giant dick i can fuck bishes with
>>
Midori
I would kill for a girl like that, a parasyte would be cool but it won't love you
>>
>>25891645
>implying Migi didn't grow the biggest heart by the end
>>
>>25891452
Migi can turn into a vagina you know.
But nonetheless Migi was a great friend. Who was also knowlegdable and strong. Why would you choose a useless loli.
>>
File: 1448.jpg (28 KB, 264x292) Image search: [Google]
1448.jpg
28 KB, 264x292
>>25891452
Now I'm not the one to refuse a cute female companion but Migi has way more potential.
>>
>>25891452
Remember that everyone will treat Midori as your Siamese twin, and probably treat her like the primary one.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.