[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to run away from my small Podunk backwoods rural
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 561x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 561x1600
Is it possible to run away from my small Podunk backwoods rural town and go to a huge city as a poorfag? Life if I get the cheapest room I can find and take the bus and bike everywhere?
>>
>>25888655
Anything is possible.
>>
>>25888655
of course it is.
But just don't lose will halfway through it and make sure you are confident about it.
>>
>>25888655
More of that girl? She's really attractive.
>>
oh honey, that city is gonna eat you up and spit you out
>>
>>25888783
Well it can't spit me out cause I won't leave it will just spit on me
>>
that feel when even if youre mentally healthy this is still a hard thing to do
>>
Big city + cheap housing = bad part of town.
If you can handle all the ruckus of misbehaving neighbours, you're good. Earplugs can be your greatest ally.
>>
>>25888655
see if someone can help with a place to stay.
>>
>>25888655
Yes but you'll be
>paying plenty to live in the cheapest smallest shithole of an apartment near/in the ghetto
>unless you already have skills or qualifications you'll have to start off with a shitty minimum wage tier job like dishwasher or cashier (not too bad I guess)
Perks of being in a city is that you can pretty much walk/take the bus to most places, but you'll need to hunt around for a job and live Spartan for a while
Do it if you have at last a couple thousand in savings.
>>
Yes. It is possible.

Yes, bike for transport and sharing a house with others is a cheap way to live although it can be a bit of a sacrifice of privacy etc

Having lived both rural, coastal, big cities and even a remote village for six months, I can tell you all have their perks.

Your backwoods town may not look so bad after sharing a cramped apartment with 4 other guys and riding to work in all kinds of weather but hey, I understand your desire to move
That's the same desire that kept me moving all over my country through my 20s
>>
>>25888783
I'm the only one that gets the reference. Underrated post
>>
>>25888655
Bump
dierobotdie
>>
>>25888655
Can we switch places?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.