[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, fembot here...the other night, I went out on a date for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 400x590
Robots, fembot here...the other night, I went out on a date for the first time in years. It actually went really, really well he walked me to my car afterwards, and then he kissed me goodnight. It was even a pretty long kiss, and ngl it was a huge turn-on. But the he called me by the wrong name. He got the first letter right, and I guess they're both equally unique, and I laughed it off. He immediately said "shit" and gave a heartfelt apology, but it's seriously getting to me. Should I let it go?

Inb4 noods and/or feet. This is a first for me and I don't know if I'm looking too much into this.

>tfw your first date can't even remember your name
>>
>>25885577
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Serves you right normie cunt
>>>/adv/
>>
>>25885577
Dubs dubs dubs

If you think the getting the name wrong was an innocent mistake and you still have a chance at a future, cool.

If you think he honestly doesn't give a shit you know what to do.

In fact, you already knew all that, the better question is why would you make this thread?
>>
>>25885649
Well...because I like you guys. I could post on /adv/ but I'm comfy here tbhqh
>>
>>25885670
We don't like you cunt
>>
>>25885577
TIMESTAMPED TITS AND FEET OR GTFO
>>
>>25885649
I do think it was an innocent mistake, so I think you're probably right. But I still wanted r9k's opinion because desu robots outnumber fembots 50:1 and this guy seemed like pretty bot-like, he told me he hadn't dated in like three years
>>
>>25885670
But what /advice/ do you want?

I think you should chop him up and burn him in the bathtub.
>>
>>25885680
Guess I should have expected that one.
>>
>>25885711
> a nervous guy who doesn't talk to women much made a simple mistake

Yeah, he's cheating on you right now for sure, better bath burn him
>>
>>25885712
Well, I guess I just wanted insight on the male end of the dating thing. I mean I drilled his name and things about him before the date just so I wouldn't mess it up, so it was a serious surprise
>>
>>25885577
>fembots
>real
>date
pick 2
>>
>>25885577
>>>/adv/
fuck off you do not belong here
>>
>>25885775
I fucking despise you, but here's something
I'm terrible at remembering names, and could very likely forget your name on the first date
It's not a mark against you
Now go kill yourself and ruin satan's life too
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.