[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 640x1136
Hey. I've been going on r9k since I was 15, lol. And recently a friend of mine killed himself, I see so many threads here about depressed people and how no one would give a fuck if they died. It's not true, a lot do. And it hurts man.
Just making this thread so people can maybe get stuff off there chest and realize there is more :(

Pic related. The emojis seen were sent the day he died. Edited out but basically says "anon you were always a friend"
>>
Yeah that sucks.

I recall more than 24 years ago I thought my life was ruined the girl I love didn't love me back. I felt I had nothing to live for, all I had thought about for years was her and here I was completely heartbroken.

4 years later I met a girl who I have now been with for 20 years and have three wonderful children with.
>>
>>25885613
You seem to have a good life. Why are you here?
>>
>>25885613
Youn tryna say you're in your 50's and on 4chan, something smells fishy
>>
>>25885613
I forgot to mention, I thought about suicide a lot then. You just have to get through it.
>>
>>25885613
What the fuck are you doing here, dad?
>>
>>25885642
No I am 39. I was 15, 24 years ago.

>>25885641
I post on r9k sometimes I mostly stick to fit and pol. I am an INTP and a lot of what is said hear rings true with how I was as a teen, also I worry about my kids and want to keep up with how it is for young adults these days.
>>
>>25885663
Here is my explanation.
>>25885682
>>
sorry bro. one of my good friends killed himself when we were both 20 years old (i'm 33 now). he was popular and outgoiing, but he got into drugs heavily (i did later too actually) and dropped out of school. he seemed to become increasingly paranoid that people were spying on him and some other stuff so there was obviously something going on under the surface. perhaps bipolar disorder or schizophrenia which usually starts to develop for males around late teens early 20s. i still feel really awful about it and wish i could have done more.
>>
>>25885682
I wanted to kill myself when I was 15 too. So did everyone else. It's part of puberty. Get the fuck out normalshit.
>>
>>25885682

Hmm but r9k is full of whingers for the most part that don't see how it is for men today accurately.
>>
>>25885735
>gtfo
Yeah I'll do what I want
>>
>>25885714

Yeah. It's weird. Guy had problems that I didn't comprehend until to late.
I found out 2 months afterwards though, thought he was getting help so that helped with the mourning at least.

It's weird though, I had a kind of self finding, spiritual esque event happen to me so I've been incredibly happy lately and it made me come to terms in a matter of 2 days through this new train of thought. And I feel bad about coming to terms so early.
>>
>>25885748
You sure showed me, grandpa. I hope I can be an alpha like you when I grow up so I can pretend to be cool in front of kids.
>>
File: 34311.original-7736.jpg (54 KB, 521x521) Image search: [Google]
34311.original-7736.jpg
54 KB, 521x521
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2Ke2Hmkpdc
>>
File: rip.png (18 KB, 301x344) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
18 KB, 301x344
>>25885540
haha your friend's dead
>>
>>25885540
I don't actually have friends though so no one but my mom would and she's getting pretty old.
>>
I can't decide which is worse, just killing yourself or disappearing.

A few years ago I had a friend who just up and disappeared one day. He was a bit of a weird guy. Would often disappear for a few days at a time, but would turn up at someone's house and hang out for a few other days. I guess his family got worried about his frequently disappearing and made him live with some relatives in another city. The last couple times I talked to him this was really bothering him, then one day all his friends in this city got a message asking if he was here. No one had seen him for a couple months.

His parents set up a fb page "help find anon" and went through the usual missing persons groups. Even went with a NA wide non-profit that helps out with this stuff. Its heartbraking to see them, 5 years on now, still posting on it every so often with new pictures they dug up asking for any new information.

I'm almost completely certain that he's either skipped the country and will never come back or he killed himself somewhere his body would never be found. On the one hand it would be great if he was still alive, it would be amazing. Its always better to be alive than dead. But the not knowing if he is or not is sad in and of itself.

The worst part is I had thought about doing something similar. Now I know I never will. I'll never leave my family hanging like that. Even if I kill myself, it would be better they have closure. Because his parents will always be wondering.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.