[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, onee-chans, how do you feel about women posting nudes online
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: b_baka.jpg (18 KB, 236x305) Image search: [Google]
b_baka.jpg
18 KB, 236x305
So, onee-chans, how do you feel about women posting nudes online simply because it "builds their confidence"?
>>
File: Macaroni.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Macaroni.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
Bumparoni for senpai
>>
I don't care. I'd be disappointed if I found out that someone I knew did that, but really it's none of my goddamn business. I've done loads of stupid shit online over the years, and if the internet's appetite for naked men was half of what it is for naked women I might've done the same at some point.
>>
>>25884699
That's how I feel about it. But now add she's in a relationship with you and didn't tell you for 6 months? How do you feel about that?
>>
>>25884728
Try do be understanding, but probably drop her
>>
>>25884728
Did she do it while in a relationship with you? Maybe she's an exhibitionist and gets off to people seeing her nudes.
>>
I don't care. Nudes are nudes, nothing to get excited about anymore.

Same thing with dicks or man butt. It's funny, every time one of those come up in a movie, everyones always covering there eyes or going "Aaaahhh, a penis!".
>>
>>25884891
No she literally said it was too build her self esteem. She's down for fucking in public but not in front of anyone or out in the open so no she's not that much of a true exhibitionist.
>>
>>25884903
Alright but this has happened before with another girl I was dating and I forgave her. Worst mistake of my fucking life, nee-chan. What she did after that was what brought me to r9k and killed my emotions for the past 5 years.
>>
>>25884986
How old is she? Just seems like a stupid action and response a younger not yet fully mature girl would make.
>>
>>25884728
I would stay with her. I could see how posting pictures of yourself online for the comments could be a bit addicting. If it's for complete strangers then it could be pretty harmless.
Maybe come up with some sort of agreement on when/who she can spread the nudes to?
>>
>>25885046
She's 20 but she's still immature in some respects. You want I should post the conversation desu?
>>
>>25885063
Nah man I'm not about that. If she's against me fucking other girls and having three ways any more then fuck her I'm not letting her show other people her body either.
>>
>>25885114
Yeah she's still immature at that age. If she doesn't post nudes online during your relationship I don't see the problem.
>>
>>25885207
But the thing is she already did so I'm pretty pissed it took her this long to tell me and now she's telling me I'm making her cry for telling her how I feel about it, which is pissing me off more because now she's playing the victim.
>>
red flag desu

I'm past the phase where I try to be understanding and tolerant and 'progressive' about stuff like that in relationships. You can call me a bitter neckbeard fedoralord or whatever, but 9 out of 10 times behavior like that really does indicate a woman's fucked up in some way or another.
>>
>>25884655
the depths at which we as a society have fallen to are hilarious
>>
File: ay nigga.png (412 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
ay nigga.png
412 KB, 577x1024
>>25885340
Ay my senpai you wanna see what I done diddly done told this bitch?
>>
>>25885275
Yeah, that's a red flag. She shouldn't need anyone but you to build her confidence. You need to properly tell her to let you explain how you feel about it and if she won't listen then you have communication problems within the relationship and that's never good. She needs to grow up a bit first.
>>
>>25884655
I think they're stupid for not charging money as a camwhore desu.
>>
>>25885431
Yeah but to her everything I say is putting her down and fucking of course it is because I'm mad at something she did. She feels bad cuz I call her on bull shit she does and then she turns it on me like I'm bullying her or some shit. I've never laid a finger on her out of anger and have always been supportive of her and suddenly I'm an asshole to her.
>>
>>25885465
I actually told her that when I was talking about how dumb women who "do it for confidence" are, my senpai.
>>
Tell >>25885063
Let her send pics and the next thing you know, you're going to be agreeing on who is okay to fuck or not.
>>
>>25885780
Nah it was pretty sweet before. She's bi but I'm the only dude she liked so I'd fuck girls, she'd fuck girls, and then we'd share sometimes. Basically my harem fantasy, but I don't want that if I have to let horny fuckboi shitlords ogle my girlfriend.
>>
Well I'm not white, you guys do all sorts of weird shit on the internet to feed your fragile egos.
Personally though, posting nudes online is prime side-bitch material.
Only white cucks get hooked up with any of the following:
>Women with low self-esteem
>Women with no self-control
>Women that hate either of their parents for some trivial reason
>Women with extreme fetishes
>Women that are into the same shit they're into because they think it'll make their relationship better if they're both into the same fucked up shit (Protip: It won't)
>Women with daddy issues (good for sex though)
>Women with any type B personality
If you ever get into a serious long-term relationship with any of those you are officially a cuck and an idiot and I look forward to laughing at your future dysfunctional/failed relationship.
>>
>>25885920
You baka ass nigga I'm fucking Mexican and partly Italian, she's light skinned Italian and partly Spanish. Good job making an immediate assumption you autistic fedora.
>>
>>25884728
I met my gf on a camwhore thread on /soc/.
>>
>>25885979
>Italian
>Mexican
You've got too much white in you, it's already fucking you over.
You're too far gone anon, it's too late for you, just accept your role as a white cuck.
You've already talked about her fucking other girls and getting involved in threesomes, you're a retarded white cuck if you think this is a relationship that will last in the long run.
Cut your losses and quit while you're ahead not that you'll do that, you'll wait until it's too late, then when shit hits the fan you'll be scratching your head wondering what went wrong.
>>
>>25886005
Alright so what part of Aztec is white? And having my own personal harem is going to ruin my relationship? It's great other than this really. Have fun fucking one pussy at a time the rest of your life and never feeling 3 bitches suck your dick at once almost every night of the week.
>>
>>25885993
Cool. I'm not into sharing with dudes though. I know how you fuckers are. That's great that it worked for you senpai I'm really glad for you but I'm just not like that.
>>
>>25886041
>Alright so what part of Aztec is white?
The Spaniards that bred with them to produce modern-day Mexicans.
>And having my own personal harem is going to ruin my relationship?
Yes.
Again, I know your natural inclination to be a cuck is clouding your vision, but you're retarded if being hooked up with a bi woman who's admittedly a whore who camwhores on the internet is a good idea.
>Have fun fucking one pussy at a time the rest of your life
I've been in threesomes before m8.
Do you really think you need to be in a relationship to be in a threesome?
Jesus, you guys really don't understand this system at ALL.
You fuck the whores, you have all sorts of kinky sex with them, but you don't EVER get into a relationship with them.
This is fucking 101 basic shit and you're already fucking up this badly.
There's no hope m8, you're done.
>>
>>25886074
I'm not Spaniard descended, hoe. Straight Aztec. There was a Mexican somewhere down the line in my ancestry but that was 5 generations ago and they were only a quarter anyway. I say Mexican simply because it's easier to tell people and I don't have to deal with any confusion on Aztecs. Anyway she want camwhoring, just posted a few pictures here and there but never had her panties off, and she's deleted the account now anyway. She's no whore either, she was still a virgin before we started fucking, then started dating. And she shows me the girls she wants to fuck before I give her the okay and vice versa. So yeah it's nice to have the whores and the loyal one to come home to every night. Not saying you need to be in a relationship to have 3 ways but the way you talk makes you seem retarded so it's hard for me to imagine you being able to get more than a sissy from /b/.
>>
>>25886181
>She's no whore either, she was still a virgin before we started fucking
>bi
>Fucks girls
>"virgin"
>Introduces you to whores
>Has already stated that she also fucks women
>Loyal
Jesus christ, it's like this was written by a high schooler.
Look m8, you do you, just don't come whining when it fails down the line.
Or do, that'll give me more to laugh at.
>>
I fap to their confidence.
>>
>>25886211
Yeah she was a virgin. Hymen and everything. It's not hard to tell the difference if you've ever been with a virgin. You're really digging for insults here, senpai. You stick with your whores and I'll stick to my circle of loyal women who tie each other up for me when I get home.
>>
>>25886325
>Yeah she was a virgin. Hymen and everything.
Look m8, I'm not saying that she wasn't a virgin, I'm saying that you're hooking up with a self-professed "bi" chick (which goes back to my point about no self-control, then again, seems you're lacking in that area too) and are actively trying to salvage a relationship with her.
Also
>I'll stick to my circle of loyal women who tie each other up for me when I get home.
Kek, spics are almost as dysfunctional as white people.
I thank god I'm still pretty vanilla and have no problem with a simple FWB relationship instead of this gross ass BDSM garbage.
Again, that dysfunction's gonna be great to laugh at, keep it.
>>
>>25884728
Did this happen while you were together? If it was before you were together tbqh see it as large of a red flag all you want but if she's only young it could just be a dumb decision that she regrets. If you were together and she posted them, you should dump her or at the very least make her know how bad that is. Is she showing her face in the nudes and are they being sent to specific people or just being posted anonymously? If it's just being posted anonymously, maybe if you want to you should just have a serious talk with her about how it is never, ever happening again and that if she needs someone to validate her and give her attention, she can come to you.
>>
>>25886360
Hey there was less green text that time. You're scraping the bottom of the barrel there, baka-shinji.
>>
>>25886448
Ahh, so are we done here?
Hopefully you'll do the smart thing and either dump her or just stop trying to act like your relationship is going to be a serious, functional relationship.
But, you're kinda stupid, so I'm expecting you guys to push more "boundaries" (FIGHT THE MAN, FUCKING 1% KEEPING US DOWN, WE'RE THE GOOD SPICS, IT'S THE ILLEGALS THAT MAKE US LOOK BAD) before your relationship implodes.
When you come back be sure to give us an update.
>>
>>25886416
No face in them, it's anonymous and not directed to anyone. I did have a serious talk with her and she's agreeing with me it was just a stupid decision and didn't build get confidence anyway so she apparently stopped months ago, which I confirmed looking at upload dates and apparently she just didn't delete the account, which is now deleted. She's promised it won't happen again, and if anything like this does happen again I've made it clear to her that her ass and all her shit will be out on the street.
>>
>>25886503
That's good and I hope it's gotten through to her and that she never does it again but now that it's all sorted out it is now the time to tell her how much you love her and would hate to lose her and how beautiful she is bc she's clearly needing confidence.
>>
>>25886483
Man you still going at it? You're worse than white people at this. You're probably white, posing as a non white just to feel justified in calling someone else white who isn't white just like a typical tumblrina. And I could really care less about illegals. They were here first anyway I'm sure if I came to your house and raped your family and made you work for me and kicked you out when I was done with you you'd be angry too. It's not a tough concept to grasp you fucking vape pen.
>>
>>25886530
No I got that covered. Tonight's just gonna be me and her, a hot fire, video games, a sci-fi movie or two, and some nice sensual into rough headboard breaking sex.
>>
>>25886561
>They were here first anyway
Oh yea, because I'm sure those spics would have accomplished even a fraction of what modern-day America has done.
Shit, if those spics were still in power you and your girlfriend would have been stoned already.
Go back to your own shitty country and fight off your corrupt government and cartels instead of enjoying the benefits of an objectively superior country.
>>
>>25886607
Global warming, deforestation, hyper religious masses, Detroit, and Facebook are accomplishments? If my people ruled still I could just go to the next tribe over where I could have all the wives I want so blow me.
> my own shitty country
I was born here, shitlord.
>>
>>25886668
>hyper religious masses
Stopped reading there.
If not for religion you wouldn't even have an internet to be shitposting at me on since there'd be no society.
Proper religion keeps people in line (exactly like laws) and allows society to prosper.
I know you spics don't realize that since all your religions involved human sacrifices, so I'm sure it can be hard to visualize.
>If my people ruled still I could just go to the next tribe over where I could have all the wives I want so blow me.
Yep, and you'd have no internet, no TV, no video games, no technology of any kind, you sit around, fuck (and your wives would die in childbirth), and eventually get killed by some other tribe.
The pinnacle of spic society.
>>
>>25886693
You're right about religion but that just goes to show even white people need some spaghetti monster to believe in. And only a few tribes actually sacrificed humans, those that did sacrifices mostly used animals. Christians give children wine thinking it's blood so potato potato. And without internet and tv that opens a big ass mountainous continent to explore and I don't want kids and assuming we make progress as well, I'd know how children are born, some tribes even practiced primal birth control methods, so no kids and waifu deaths for me. Just exploring and hunting by day and fucking by night. No taxes, no college, no Ted at the office telling me about how his fucking dog have his son a horse ride, just flat out fun and survival. Don't see how that's such a bad thing.
>>
>>25886793
>but that just goes to show even white people need some spaghetti monster to believe in.
Literally every single society on earth had a religion at some point, it just so happens that white people had the best, most efficient religion that helped advance society today.
>some tribes even practiced primal birth control methods
Most of which didn't work anyways.
>Just exploring and hunting by day and fucking by night.
And fighting other tribes, dying from deadly diseases, being bed-ridden and made infertile from shit like polio, dying at age 28 from an advanced form of herpes since there's no protection from STDs, etc. etc.
Y'know, you really are a spic, only a spic would be this retarded.
At least you admit that you're pretty much useless in the grand scheme of things (like most atheists, aside from the ones that have actually contributed to society).
I've noticed that in a lot of atheists really, they use their lack of belief to basically have no moral fiber (a typical symptom of the weak-willed).
>>
>>25886824
No not really. I'm a registered nurse going back for my phd next semester. I don't use my atheism as an excuse for lack of moral fiber I honestly never really think about being atheist until someone else brings it up. I just live my life how I want to and it's been pretty great so far. And dying at 28 wouldn't be so bad considering with everything I'd have been able to do without the whites being here would be enough to fill a few lifetimes anyway. Plus the whole rival tribe thing doesn't really count as a point to you considering there are terrorists and gangs and psychotic edgelords you guys brought over. So it's pretty much the same in that aspect.
>>
>>25886919
>I don't use my atheism as an excuse for lack of moral fiber

>I just live my life how I want to
That is literally having no moral fiber.
If you live life for 100% pleasure and only do things that benefit you and don't think about how it affects everyone else you have no moral fiber.
>And dying at 28 wouldn't be so bad considering with everything I'd have been able to do without the whites being here
Yea, like....
Uh...
?
I mean shit, your dream life is basically a life that doesn't really exist, and I don't mean in the "You can't have it" way, I mean in the "This lifestyle would contribute literally nothing to humanity as a whole in any way, shape, or form.
Whites have kind of forced you to be a productive member of society.
Shit, at least now you're a nurse instead of just some childless idiot (which, by the way, wouldn't be a thing, they wouldn't allow a healthy male in the tribe to not impregnate some women unless you just want to be a beta male, but then you wouldn't get any wives to begin with).
In fact, in your idea of "society" you'd probably be killed before you even reached adulthood and were able to actually enjoy sex, but given your attitude, that would be an overall plus.
But, again, at least now you can actually do something useful thanks to the white man.
And hell, you don't plan on breeding, and that means less spics, so I guess this is a win-win.
>>
>>25886992
You only get one life so what's wrong with living it happily? Sure the other way I described wouldn't benefit humanity but who gives a fuck really. We're dead within the next century anyway. I actually wanted to be a doctor, not because I was forced to but because I have the curiosity and ability to be. So no I don't have the white man to thank I have myself. The way you talk you wouldn't last a fucking second around anyone I know, white boy so you're one to talk when you say I wouldn't live long enough in my alternate society. And I'm not saying that's my ideal society I was just saying what would have been without whitey coming to America. I love the internet and video games. But I also enjoy being able to enjoy my life how I want, which isn't 100 percent pleasure. In this society I have to work for what I have, but enjoy my job. So there goes your "moral fiber" bull shit. People like you are so god damn boring and cliche you add nothing to the gene pool. So there goes benefiting humanity. You're such a hypocrite. You don't even pass your own criticisms.
>>
>>25886992
But I do donate to sperm banks so who knows I've probably got a few little bastards running around here and there.
>>
>>25884655
>this whole thread
Lmao
>>
>>25887143
>You only get one life so what's wrong with living it happily?
This is where the "no moral fiber" comes into play.
If you can't live life happily unless you're doing things only for your own benefit, well, that's generally called being selfish, and generally speaking, that's a symptom of a weak moral fiber.
>but who gives a fuck really.
Sounds like a typical spic really.
>So no I don't have the white man to thank I have myself.
Without the white man's generosity you wouldn't even be able to study medicine spic, you'd be working the fields just like a nigger.
>The way you talk you wouldn't last a fucking second around anyone I know
Whoa, you mean to tell me the atheist spic is friends with criminals, thugs, and general human garbage?
NO WAI!
Great doctor m8, I'd definitely go to you.
>In this society I have to work for what I have, but enjoy my job. So there goes your "moral fiber" bull shit.
Having a moral fiber is about more than just having a job you stupid spic, it's about being an upstanding citizen (something that you're obviously not, since you admit that you hang out with human garbage, you probably have a history with drugs, and I wouldn't be surprised if you've had run-ins with the police before) and passing on decent morals and ideals to upcoming generations (something that you damn sure won't be doing, and I don't just mean because you won't have kids).
But man, the saddest part about this is, if this is what an "educated" spic looks like, then your entire race is just a waste at this point.
You're working on your pHD, and yet, you're STILL an awful, shitty, amoral person.
That's fucking pathetic and I can only hope that other whites wise up and realize that you're no better than niggers.
>>
>>25887223
Actually, I retract that last statement, at least a black guy with a pHD would most likely go on to breed, produce decent offspring, and contribute to humanity as a whole by being a good person, father, and might even do his job well.
>>
>>25887223
I've really done nothing to prove my education to you so you have nothing to say about educated spics. Anyway you really aren't worth my time any more if you're so stuck in your racist ways you really think whites and religion are what makes America and humanity great. A lot of your white women love spic dick though so good luck keeping that race pure.
>>
>>25887310
Well, as most religions have shown, women are naturally amoral.
That's why I personally can't wait to replace them with robots, that way not only do we keep the white race pure, but we also get designer babies with only the highest genetic quality (which means no more spics).
But, it's okay, I know that you judge your worth on a woman's approval, it's expected, lesser races don't really have much else.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.