[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever made your parents cry?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: tmp_12115-image_759-1709149373.gif (2 MB, 400x170) Image search: [Google]
tmp_12115-image_759-1709149373.gif
2 MB, 400x170
Have you ever made your parents cry?
>>
No lmao fuck that
>>
I make my mother cry about once a year or so, made my father cry about twice in my lifetime, second time today.

>Birthday today
>Spent all day drunk and fapping alone
>Father comes home happy asking me why I wasn't out celebrating with friends
>Tell him I have nothing in life to celebrate since I'm a failure and I wish they aborted me
>>
File: twistedfuckingcyclepath.jpg (234 KB, 641x346) Image search: [Google]
twistedfuckingcyclepath.jpg
234 KB, 641x346
>>25883510
Your post reminded me of this.
>>
My parents reacted to their disappointment in me with anger and hate, not sadness. They went bananas and told me to kill myself and shit, told me I was a worthless failure, mocked all the really personal stuff they knew would get to me like my failures with women and embarrassing shit I had done when I was a kid.

In the long run it was probably better that way. It made me leave instead of living in their basement forever. Really took me by surprise though.

Actually, one time during one of my mom's freak-outs where she was calling me a manchild and shit, I said something like "don't you think I don't feel everything you're saying already, every day? How you're trying to make me feel is how I've felt for years" or some melodramatic shit like that and she got misty-eyed for like a second or two.
>>
File: 1451855430746.jpg (72 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1451855430746.jpg
72 KB, 500x375
>16
>had a really rough couple of years
>parents say they're going out for the night
>now is my chance
>pull out the note I'd written
>get the rope ready
>sit there for a while making sure this is what I want, and working myself up
>do it
>just starting to fade away into the sweet embrace of death
>parents got home early and, like always, barged into my room without knocking
>can hear them both crying
>get sent to therapy
>mom cries a lot for about a year after
>25 now
>still want to die
>don't want them to be upset
>>
>>25883640
What anon said. My parents were living bags of hate. Fuck them in their bitch asses. They're dead but I wish I could reanimate them and scream at them and kill them.

Hmm. I have issues don't I.
>>
Yes, they're the only people I've ever made cry, and they're and the only people I've ever cared about.
>>
My dad nearly cried when I told him I quit my McJob after being there 2 weeks.
What a faggot.
>>
Never infront of me, though I sometimes suspect when I'm not there they let themselves get emotional.
>>
I told my dad I had no friends

He took it as a personal failure rather than the fact that I'm 5'6, ugly, and slightly socially awkward
>>
>>25883458
yes, when i talk about not wanting to wake up
>>
No but they make each other cry all the time
>>
I made my father, a man who never cries, cry once about a year ago. I was in a bottomless pit and I told him with tears in my eyes that I see no hope in life anymore and went to my room where I have a gun in the closet. He came in with tears and told me not to off myself.

That image is burned into my head, I feel really bad.
>>
>>25883458
My dad doesn't cry.
My mom is emotional, but I can only think of four times.
> Twice because of my low grades in school. Grade 4 and 8.
> Once when I was 16 and had depression at the time, and she realized it.
> When she said goodbye to me as I got drafted to the army.
My parents are generally proud of me and will support me through anything, and I wouldn't ask for different ones.
>>
Yeah, I was 11~13ish (can't remember)
I told my dad I hated him. He took it really seriously and grounded me very seriously. They didn't celebrate my birthday that year because I was grounded (they basically skipped it.)

I have something much worse in store for him the day he kicks me out or I move out.
>>
When I shot my dad in the leg
>>
my dad, once

sobbing to himself
>i can tell you how to build an airplane but not how to raise a son....
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.