[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sorry folks it's over
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: 1441695210074.jpg (60 KB, 700x500) Image search: [Google]
1441695210074.jpg
60 KB, 700x500
I've decided to destroy all of humanity. Nothing personal, robots, it just has to be done... but I don't know how.

If one single person lives, then I have failed my life's dream.

So how would you do it? How would you kill/doom Every Last Human?
>>
95% of my problems are self-inflicted.

Why would I take them out on humanity?
>>
Murder is a sin and sins cause suffering.
>>
I wouldnt.

But i guess id go for nuclear? Idk.
>>
become jewish
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 475x122) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 475x122
Just sent a tip to the boys in blue
>>
>>25882729
That's a foolish and unrealistic dream. You'll fail like everyone else who indulges in that excuse for a cry for attention.
>>
@25882729

gl doin that thers 8milion ppl on the earth

https://imgur.com/a/yIdY2#16
>>
>>25882913

what the hell are you
>>
>engineer some sort of supervirus that is transmitted sexually with a 99.99% mortality rate
>fish for Stacies using Chad's pics
>blowdart them with the virus and run
>normals quickly die out
>robots have the world to ourselves for a few decades before dying out as well and thanks to our lack of procreation the human race dies with us
>>
>>25882808
Whatevs, tripkike.

//This comment on loan from the E.G. Chesterfield Museum of not at all original comments.
>>
>>25882808
good man jewbacca
>>
>>25882913
ahahaha they really do exist
>>
Well, OP, I'd just leave things alone as they are. In another generation, we're going to kill ourselves off anyway.

Your job is done, brah.
>>
>>25882792
How does this help end human life on earth?
>>
>>25883002
What's hilarious is that you're so fucking ugly you can't even get tinder hoes
>>
>>25882729
If a single person lives you still haven't failed. They'll die eventually and won't be able to reproduce.
Hell, if you destroy all of one gender you've still succeeded.
>>
Join ISIS and secure funding. Gain power and cause turmoil in the Middle East. Use this power to stage shadow attacks on the West, including the US. Eventually get all Islamic militants united under you, branch into Africa. Get all the warlords and shit to swear allegiance. Build child armies.

Move north into Eastern Europe. Conflict zones and communism aplenty. Strike a deal with China and NK, start taking over Asia. Once you have most of Eurasia, wipe out Britain with nukes and then take over the rest of Europe. Your agents in South America and Canada should be ready to move at this point and immediately take over everywhere but the US. Surrounded by the entire world, they will either surrender or try and fight. If they fight, you must decimate the country. Total fucking wasteland.

At this point, your world government could succeed but it won't. You will have different sectors of the army from different countries go in an wipe out the populations of other countries. do this until only the essential countries remain. Then stage a coup, killing the large group "traitors." Find "evidence" and have your main army wipe out half of the developed nations.

Make Germany your capital, move your real deal army in there. Send out mop up squads to kill surviving civvies in other countries while waging war against the remaining nations. Once no one is alive outside of germany spend a couple years searching and mopping up, obviously destroying any food supplies found in the rest of the world and things like that. Then stage another coup, decimating half your army.
Call everyone back, put civilians into camps. Wipe them out so only your loyal soldiers are left.

Call each soldier in 1 by 1 to reward them. Silently execute them. Do this until none remain. Kill yourself. Problem solved.
>>
>>25882729
Why don't you start with yourself bro?
>>
>>25882729
>get a hose, attatch it to your sink
>put the end of the hose inside a big pot
>turn water on and leave it running
>put the pot on a cooker and turn the fire up full blast
>eventually all the earth's water will evaporate into the ether
>????
>profit
>everybody dies of thirst

thank me later op
>>
>>25883186
Not since challenge of the superfriends have I seen such a perfectly thought out diabolical foolproof plan. I'm in.
>>
Own half the world, run for president of the US of A, build a wall to get mexico out of here, then just drop some 50 megaton nukes

fucking normies won't see it coming lmao
>>
Get saitama powers and punch the ground with all the rage left from my whole life being a pushover and kv
>>
>>25883061
How do you know what I look like? I don't even have a normiephone so I'm not 100% on what tinder is outside of being a dating thing.
>>
>>25883441
Not bad. At least I'll know what board to post on when I get to the proper power level.
>>
>>25882729
Why not go all the way and kill God while you're at it.

endless nothing-white is the only just universe
>>
>>25882729
Lol you won't get me loser ;)
>>
>implying you can kill me

Bitch, im the final boss.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.