[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you robots play to pass the time? Vidya is getting stale,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
What do you robots play to pass the time? Vidya is getting stale, and I need stuff that I can play while high.
>>
File: 1280017409174.jpg (132 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1280017409174.jpg
132 KB, 1680x1050
>>25882160

i play with dog
>>
grim dawn is all I've played throughout the last month
>>
>>25882160
I play old sega genesis games I couldn't afford as a kid.
>>
>>25882160
I've been trying to get into the bullet hell/shmup niche because it's something that I barely touched on in my gaming life. Been playing Mushihimesama and some other one I bought on Steam. I'm liking them so far, trying to beat them on one credit is pretty intense. They aren't really something you could play as a high piece of shit, though.

I really don't like the horizontal ones. Can anyone recommend any besides Touhou?
>>
skyrim isn't so bad when high
>>
Fallout fore
>>
Freeform anime forum RP.
>>
Rules Lite TTRPGs, board games, drinking games, MUDs, Text based adventure games
>>
>>25882160
I like playing point and click adventure when stoned. Monkey island is the best.
>>
Sokoban and chess
>>
Pick up simulation racing games and buy a wheel you won't regret.
>>
>>25882160
>browse different boards on 4chan
>eat food
>drink coffee
>take a shit
>play guitar
>play keyboard
>browse 4chan
>take a nap
>browse 4chan
>browse 4chan
>browse 4chan
>browse 4chan
>browse 4chan
>play guitar
>play keyboard
>eat some food
>take a nap
>take a shit
>browse 4chan
>browse 4chan
>jerk off
>shower
>browse 4chan
>browse 4chan
>browse 4chan
>browse 4chan
>play guitar
>play piano
>listen to music and go to sleep
The days go by really fucking fast. This is all I do on my off days. I keep telling myself i'll go outside and do something productive, but there's not much to do out there and it is really fucking cold.

On days I work, I do the same thing, just throw
>go to work
in for 8-9 hours.
>>
>>25883116
It's funny cuz it fucked the lore
>>
Lately it's been Sanctum 1 and 2, and WH Vermintide.

I'm trying not to get sucked into being like the fags who play all the time just to grind for better weapons.
>>
>>25882160
try embracing the lack of things to do. Get a chair, a drink ( i like caffeinated ones), get a blanket and something to hold ur feet up, sit and look out the window with a notepad in arms reach, look out until you feel like writing an interesting thought, repeat all day... jk i just browse 4chan
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.