[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw falling in love with a fat girl God dammit I have 422
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1414041840542.jpg (65 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1414041840542.jpg
65 KB, 720x720
>tfw falling in love with a fat girl

God dammit I have 422 tinder matches full of qt's and the only one to actually catch my eye is a nerdy fat girl I super liked by accident. Gave me her number and now she's capturing my heart with her warm soul.
>>
I know that feeling. Just give up, it's worth it.
>>
>>25879435
its true love anon. please post your marriage photos later
>>
liking tubbys in 2016
>>
>>25879435
trick her into exercising and turn her into a super qt.
>>
>>25879435
no one actually fucking cares
>>
File: inapickle.png (431 KB, 1180x663) Image search: [Google]
inapickle.png
431 KB, 1180x663
>tfw don't talk to girls so no girl to fall in love with
>>
>>25879501

>trick her into exercising and turn her into a super qt.

Shit tier advice. Do this and she'll leave you for Chad.
>>
>>25879522
>tfw you're so jaded you couldn't fall in love even if you regularly talked to girls
>>
Do fat girls shit up the toilet really badly?
I want a fat gf so I can set up a toilet bowl cam.
>>
>>25879834
>I'm an edgelord who believes cherrypicked tumblr pictures
>>
If you don't share our care and ENTHUSIASM for 2D you can GET OUT.
>>
>>25879435
Why is this a problem then?
>>
How fat? Post a picture and block out the face.
>>
>>25879435
Fap then decide
>>
>>25880196
This. If you're lucky enough to find love you gotta go for it OP. Plenty of people would kill to have the feelings that you have, it would be flat out retarded to pass on her. Now if you genuinely don't find her attractive then obviously don't do it because then you won't be happy.
>>
>>25880136

Ok smartass you try it then and see what happens.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.