[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imouto Cutie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6
File: 1453250816155.gif (1 MB, 549x308) Image search: [Google]
1453250816155.gif
1 MB, 549x308
>you will never have an adorable, perfect little sister to hug, who brings joy and happiness to you forever
>or a daughteru who does the same thing

>everyone here can only sexualize girls and never just wants to just hug them and pat their heads
>>
>hamtaro little sister a shit and not even good for sexualizing
>>
I love this nugget!
>>
>>25879017
haha...I have one.
>>
>>25879252
Give it to me now
>>
>>25879293
never, she still hasn't gotten a boyfriend and hell if he's going to be a chantard.
>>
>>25879398
Dont worry m8 im no chad and im not going to fuck her i just want a cute sister to hold and love forever.
>>
I want a girlfriend who makes me want to hug her and pat her head. Most other people have just one adjective for attractiveness and that's "hot."
>>
>>25879456

Uh well no, people either want a hot girlfriend or a cute girlfriend. Hot is better for sex, but cute is better for loving and hugs.
>>
>>25879456
Girls with a bubbly personality are into that shit. It's cute, at first.
>>
>>25879017
Would rather have a bro-tier onee-san 2bh.
>>
>>25879456
>>25879509
>muh hot/cute distinction spook
>>
>>25879556
There is a distinction.
>>
>>25879637
>I said it so it's true
>>
>>25879655
They are two different concepts. Try being less autismal.
>>
>>25879704
>maybe if I keep saying they're separate without tipping my hand that I have no evidence for this to be true he'll buy it
>>
>>25879744
Holy shit you'll argue about fucking anything won't you? I bet you chimp out whenever someone says the sun is hot.
>>
>>25879759
>maybe I'll try insulting him. that should suffice in place of evidence and I'll "win"!
>>
i have two sisters, both older
one's a high school dropout with two kids and the other one's a condescending cunt
sibilings are overrated famalam
>>
>>25879777
You are mentally ill as fuck, and I'm outta here.
>>
>>25879810
>says they're different
>keeps repeating that they are
>can't say how
>resorts to insults
>now leaves
like clockwork
>>
>>25879777
>>25879744
>>25879655
>>25879556
autistic but those numbers though
>>
>>25879841
>maybe if I call him autistic I wont have to back up my ludicrous statements
>>
>>25879830
calm down m8
>>
File: 3896532785.png (225 KB, 312x352) Image search: [Google]
3896532785.png
225 KB, 312x352
>tfw lil niece is already 7
>tfw urges are rising

What makes this so hard for me is that I could totally molest her whenever I wanted.

What do /r9k/?
>>
>>25879889
>still no evidence
>>
>>25879905
think about the possibility that you would be arrested, unable to find a job, and have to tell your neighbors you're a child molester for the rest of your life if you got caught
if you do it kill yourself afterwards
>>
>>25879888
i'm not him m8
>>
>>25879944
don't reply to him, he's trying to derail the thread
>>
>>25879944
>ostensibly agreeing with him by calling me "autistic" for calling him out on his baseless distinction
>not wanting to be lumped in with him
then keep your mouth shut
>>
>>25879964
>makes a shitty point
>gets called out on it and instead of providing evidence or dropping it carries on insulting me and repeating the same bunk premise for 4 posts
>says I'm the one derailing the thread
>>
>>25879905
Presuming she trusts you, think of how shit she would feel if her uncle did something like that do her.
>>
>>25879941
>>25880009
Yeah that kinda sucks. It's also the reason why I keep my fingers off her. I'll give her the ol' lickero when she's 12 and more mature. I've heard from a couple of girls now that, their first sexual experience was either with their brother or uncle / cousin.

Doesn't seem that uncommon among young girls. I guess it's not wrong if their consenting and you didn't do much work as to convince them.
>>
>>25879830
Cuteness is based on childlike features (chubby cheeks, big head) while hotness is based on mature/adult features (developed breasts, womanly figure.)
>>
>>25880422

goddamnit, anon. your niece is for head pats and silly jokes. you keep your lewd away.
>>
>>25880874
No, anon. I'm not gonna miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity. Besides, what bad can a little licky licky on the cunny do?
>>
File: daughterfu.jpg (19 KB, 236x523) Image search: [Google]
daughterfu.jpg
19 KB, 236x523
>>25879017
Pic related is my daughterfu.
>>
>>25881028
she's going to be brainwashed to hate you as she gets older, then she'll turn you in and ruin your life. is it worth it?
>>
>>25881059
But why would she hate me to beginn with? I have a pretty good relationship with her. Before I would do anything, I would obviously have a talk with her and tell her about the things I would like to do to her. I would also diffidently talk with her about my condition and tell her that if she doesn't want it, I'll never gonna ask her this again. She's a little cutie pie and already pretty clingy when it comes to me. My guess would be that she wouldn't even thing of it as something bad, because she would help her uncle with his problems.

While rereading this myself, I just realize how creepy and sick something like this must sound to the normie.
But trust me, I would never do something she doesn't want and I would never force myself upon her.
>>
>>25881058
>not wanting to have sex with her
>>
>try to make a thread about cuteness
>gets derailed with discussion about hotness vs cuteness and molestation

Why can't be be less bad /r9k/. Sisters are for hugs n headpats.
>>
File: get away.png (400 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
get away.png
400 KB, 640x480
>>25881237
FUCK OFF PEDOPHILE REEEEEEE SHES MY DAUGHTER
>>
>>25879017
I actually have a perfect little sister who hugs me
>>
>>25881283
>Avatarfagging with your daughter

Fucking disgraceful.
>>
>>25881058
>>25881283
it makes me sad that you're a little broken, mystery
i want to cuddle you until other activities seem more appealing, then we can stop and go and do them instead.
>>
>>25879905
It depends what matters more. You could lose a valuable life long relationship with someone if you follow through.
>>
>>25880422
>I guess it's not wrong if their consenting and you didn't do much work as to convince them.
Wrong anon, JUST WRONG.
12 is still WAY too young. If she trusts you and has a good relationship with you, she may go along because she is afraid/confused by the situation. Or she will forever think of you as a child molester and your relationship is ruined forever. Or she tells her parents and your family never sees you the same, never lets you be alone with any of the young kids, and family gatherings will be awkward af if you are ever even invited again.

Just because sexual abuse is not as uncommon as people think, doesn't make it right. If you cared about her, you would protect her from such experiences instead of perpetrating them. 12 is around the age when she is impressionable and begins to develop into a young adult. Traumatic experiences like that at such an age does things to people, usually for the worst. Experiences like that fuck people emotionally. Her first sexual experience shouldn't be with a predator, but someone she loves.
>>
We may be robots, but we aren't terrible people.
>My guess would be that she wouldn't even thing of it as something bad, because she would help her uncle with his problems.
That is a very generous presumption. At that age, would she even understand what you are asking of her along with the implications and effects it will have on her life? Probably not. If she is clingy to you, it means she looks up to you and sees you as a loving male role model. Even if you don't go through with it but still solicit her for sex, her view of you will not be the same. You will no longer be the loving male role model she once saw in you. She will grow older and realize that you took advantage of her when she was young and vulnerable. When people come into school and talk about sexual predators online and in the community, she will think of you. You will be no different from every other guy in life who just wants to get in her pants, you'll actually be a lot worse.

Don't take your relationship for granted.
>>
>>25879905
Don't be a sick faggot
>>
>>25881924
>>25881196
forgot to link the post
>>
>>25881696
>Traumatic experiences like that at such an age does things to people, usually for the worst. Experiences like that fuck people emotionally. Her first sexual experience shouldn't be with a predator, but someone she loves.
>falling for the trauma meme
Read "The Trauma Myth" by Susan Clancy. It's not traumatic if you don't force them. However, I agree that he shouldn't do it, if only to protect his own ass. Not worth going to prison for.
>>
>>25882559
>dude says he's going to describe in detail what he wants to do with her
>already expects her to go along with it to "help" her uncle
>thinking he won't try to persuade/pressure her after fantasizing about for years when things don't go as planned

Even if he didn't pressure her, it's still pretty fucked up that her uncle would ask her, an underaged preteen, for a sexual relationship.
>>
>>25882800
only fucked up by present societal standards. these things change over time. there's no reason children can't participate in sexual activities and enjoy them other than intense cultural paranoias pertaining to both sex and children.
>>
>>25882873
I knew this board was full of degenerates but god fucking damn.

People don't diddle kids, not only because it is a fucked up thing to do, but because they are not at a proper maturity to give consent.

Sure, there are instances where kids can explore sexual activities without being traumatized, but they're usually between innocent kids who don't really know what they're doing, and won't feel like they were coerced/abused/taken advantage of in the future.
>>
>>25883057
>but because they are not at a proper maturity to give consent.
why not?
>>
>>25882559
in what universe do you think that a man-sized dick entering a pre-teen sized vagina (or smaller) is wanted or consensual?

i know you guys think vaginas are basically just tighter socks, but i'm here to tell you right now that there will be pain, and probably blood, and unless your loli is a masochist--which i'd blame on the early age rapage--then i can guarantee she will not enjoy herself.
>>
>>25883172
uh, you know there are like a million sexual things you can do besides just putting a cock in a pussy, right? i think most people with an IQ above 100 realize that p going in v is not an otpion for this kind of thing
>>
>>25883126
Kids are naive anon.
Children generally don't fully understand what sex is or what it does to your body.
Not only do people age/develop physically from childhood to adulthood, they mature mentally too.
Kids trust and look up to adults, coercing a child into having sex with you is taking advantage of that fact.
>>
>>25883204
Most people with an IQ above 100 don't trust sexual predators to do what's best for their victims.
>>
>>25883233
>Children generally don't fully understand what sex is or what it does to your body.
because adults suffering from paranoia put off telling them about it as long as humanly possible.
>>25883233
>Kids trust and look up to adults, coercing a child into having sex with you is taking advantage of that fact.
they only trust adults who've earned their trust. coercion would be a violation of that trust, i agree. that's why sex education should start much earlier and age of consent should be nullified, or reduced greatly. with legalization of these relationships would come a hell of a lot more transparency and less coercion.
>>
>>25883379
>>25883379
Even if sex education started earlier (where I am from it begins around the end of elementary school, near the onset of puberty), it doesn't make it ok for people to start molesting children.
How can kids consent when their brains aren't even fully developed enough to understand the implications and consequences of sexual activity.
>>
>>25883759
what are the implications and consequences, besides pregnancy and std's (which are fairly simple to understand)? for children before puberty, the pregnancy thing isn't even an issue. and by the time they're hitting puberty they should have learned how that works a long time ago (if they haven't, then we are failing them as a society big time).

as for std's, i'd be ok with making it a serious crime to transmit an std to a child as it WOULD be a bit much to expect them to be smart enough to judge how skanky their partners are, make them get tested, etc.

anything beyond these two factors is just societal spooks that may or may not be around in a hundred years.
>>
>>25879085
Ebina tiddies
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.