[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw stinky room
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 8768.jpg (6 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
8768.jpg
6 KB, 208x250
>tfw stinky room
>>
>tfw when housemate has a stinky room

every fucking time they open their door i get a huge whiff of piss and god knows what else even though I across the hall. They shower once a week and the shower smells disgusting afterward. I swear they are keeping piss and shit jugs in there REEEEEEEE
>>
>>25878865
>They shower once a week and the shower smells disgusting afterward

how is that possible.
>>
>>25878933
I really have no clue. They stink, their room stinks, rooms they've been in stink including the bathroom and shower. Its like a mild homeless smell, urine and rancid and musky and just a little touch of shit.
>>
File: 213.jpg (51 KB, 577x500) Image search: [Google]
213.jpg
51 KB, 577x500
>>25879135
So it's two people. Are they fat? do you get a big whiff of shit when they walk past you?
>>
File: 1433833754973.jpg (119 KB, 1024x752) Image search: [Google]
1433833754973.jpg
119 KB, 1024x752
>tfw stinky vag
>showered earlier
>open my pants
>whiff of smelly vag

>>25878933
I'm going to go see if my showers smells like my vag
>>
>>25879257

Lose some weight then you fat blob.
>>
>>25879220
I use "they" cause I legit have no idea what sex they are. They could either be a manlet or a dumpy dike who wears men's clothes. Even their name is androgynous. The smell is not fishy, so I am leaning towards man.

>>25879257
You are either fat or have a constant yeast problem. Your pussy is not supposed to smell bad, the last time it happened to me it was because of the soap I was using was killing off the good stuff.
>>
>>25879257
that's normal actually, coming from another girl
>>
>>25879257
use the yeast to make beer.
>>
>put dryer sheets in the air vents
>air or heating kicks on
>non-smelly room
>change once a month or sooner

Congrats.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.