[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do you guys masturbate? I'm in uni and the only place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 14257.jpg (239 KB, 848x848) Image search: [Google]
14257.jpg
239 KB, 848x848
Where do you guys masturbate?

I'm in uni and the only place I can jerk it is either in the handicapped bathroom stall or the shower because I have a roommate this year.

But I can't jerk it in the shower because for some reason I always last forever when masturbating in the shower (why is that?)
>>
A few times at the library, when no one was around >:D
>>
>>25877872
>I always last forever when masturbating in the shower
Same here. But at least the orgasm is more intense that way.
>>
Get off my board fucking normie new fag b& and underage
REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25878616
Different anon here, but I can relate to lasting too long in showers. The climax isn't more intense though, I actually tend to feel kind of sick afterward and my skin gets all sore from standing under the water for so long.
>>
I found a comfy bathroom in a section of campus that has next to nobody in it.

If I'm feeling extra randy I'll take my headphones off and blast that shit so it echoes off the walls. The idea of getting caught makes it that much more delicious
>>
>>25877872
When I was in college with a shared dorm room, I would fap at my desk maybe once or twice a week while my roommate was in class or out doing Chad things. He came back from class super early one time and caught me fapping to /e/ shit. At least he had the decency to act like it never happened
>>
On the subject of jerking it, what type of lubes do you people use? Imma be honest, I mostly do it dry and the only lube I've ever used is baby lotion which was a few times.
>>
>>25878844
>has 2 use lube

r u a cutlet m80
>>
>>25878844
Foreskin and precum
>>
Learn to stealth fap while clothed. I masturbate in the chair right in front of my computer and have never been caught.
>>
>>25878873
What are you 12? Just thinking of ways to mix it up.
>>
>>25878844
>forced to use lube to jerk off because his parents were good goys
Cutfags lmao
>>
The water puts a layer between your hand and the skin on your dick which dulls the sensation
>>
>>25878945
u r rnt u

doctor mixed up your dick and his thanksgiving turkey
>>
>>25878960
>I mostly do it dry and the only lube I've ever used is baby lotion which was a few times.

Does that line not mean what I think it means? Does dry not mean no lube?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.