[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch cool shows with mom >talk to mom about problems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: 1441966274501.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1441966274501.png
5 KB, 645x773
>watch cool shows with mom
>talk to mom about problems
Who here /good relationship with mom/?
>>
I just decided to stop talking to her because I was tired of her shit.
>>
>talk to mom about problems
Whenever I do this, I listen to her advice and do exactly the opposite. It always fucking works.
Just saying, man. If you take her advice seriously you're making a mistake.
>>
fuck her in da ass
>>
I like big dicks and I cannot lie
>>
talk about boring day to day shit with mom.

Mostly because she's stupid and doesn't like the things I like, but besides that I think we're okay.
>>
>>25877485
Damn, that sucks. What'd she do?

>>25877547
The exact opposite has happened consistently to me.

>>25877573
I think most people probably do to some degree.
>>
>mom became an alcoholic and decided to stop being a parent
>It's obvious I was an accident
>hogged the tv and watched hours of soap operas aeveryday
>stopped caring about making me food, then stopped caring about buying me food
>once had mom throw a plate of mac and cheese against the wall because she paid for it and told me she expected a refund
>had mom telling me I was boring, that she didn't love me, that she didn't like me as a person, that I was impossible to live with
>told me that the time I spent becoming good at drawing was a waste of my time, told me at 13 that I was so bad at playing guitar that I was a personal embarrassment to her (I started playing when I was 12)
>threatened to kick me out at least once a month since I was 13, actually did kick me out when I was over for the summer from college
>didn't talk for about two years
>started talking a little more over the past few months

it's awful, but it's better than it was. Spent Christmas at her place and it was horrible

at least we talk now
>>
File: eeehhh.png (131 KB, 288x324) Image search: [Google]
eeehhh.png
131 KB, 288x324
I have a really good relationship with my mom, and zero relationship with my dad.

It's probably why I'm such a submissive pathetic little bitch.
>>
File: 1417668318207.jpg (146 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1417668318207.jpg
146 KB, 530x600
>mom rushes me over
>"anon, you absolutely HAVE to see this!"
>its some ancient internet video that isn't even funny
>laugh with her cause I don't want to make her feel bad
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>25877449
My mom is too stupid to understand my problems dawg, honestly think she might be super autistic or something.
>>
>>25877449
Nice, when you guys gonna fuck?
>>
>>25879690
heh kinda good feel
>tfw she cares enough about to me share dumb shit with
t-thanks mom, I'll keep fake laughing to make you happy
>>
File: tfw2.png (60 KB, 500x599) Image search: [Google]
tfw2.png
60 KB, 500x599
>>25879690
Didnt expect that to hit quite so close to home famalam

>mfw
>>
havent had a real conversation with my mother in years now.
>>
"Hey mum, I downloaded this film called The Martian, basically matt damon gets stuck on mars, it's like apollo 13 or something, you'd like it. Wanna watch it sometime?"
"No I don't feel like it"

I tried.
>>
>>25879095

Random but how tall are you now? That stress and (slight) malnutrition must have fucked your shit up.
>>
My mom is a saint and the single smartest woman I know. I'm going to be fucked up for weeks after she dies
>>
Are you guys really this fucking retarded? Do you sit on the PC for 16 hours or something? You don't need a film or anything, just fucking sit down with your parents and talk genuinely. This is obviously geared towards those with functional parents, others can disregard this.
>>
>>25877449
Live 4000 miles away, exchange 3 or 4 texts a month.
>>
>>25879143
Fuck are you me?

I think not having a dad fucked me over completely

>tfw dad sent me an email after 10 years of not speaking to me
>email asks to meet again
>email was sent at 3am and written like a drunkard
>replied that I would like to meet him
>now 4 months later he still hasn't replied
>>
File: 1452734856464.jpg (299 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1452734856464.jpg
299 KB, 1920x1080
>>25877449
my parents got divorced 2 years ago and i dont really see my mom often anymore...i miss her alot :(
>>
>>25877449

>tfw traditional Slavic peasant upbringing

I'm 20 now, attending a nearby college and working part time. My parents expect me to care for them as they age and they will most likely live in the same household as me until they pass away. I see no problems with this and if I ever get married, it'd be great. I don't get how the burgers and others on here live thousands of miles away or rarely see their parents. That seems so absurd that I can not even comprehend it.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.