[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What people do you consider (consciously or unconsciously) superior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: smug.jpg (22 KB, 320x326) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
22 KB, 320x326
What people do you consider (consciously or unconsciously) superior to yourself?
>>
>>25877409

Normies.
Original comment shit.
>>
File: panic.jpg (16 KB, 187x270) Image search: [Google]
panic.jpg
16 KB, 187x270
>>25877409
no one and everyone simultaneously
some weird combination of narcissism and depression
I'm fucking losing it senpai
>>
Everyone simply because of talent. Maybe excluding stay at home moms with no former lives besides getting fucked.
>>
>>25877409
Academics
>>
>>25877409
everyone of course
>>
>>25877409
My forefathers. Bearers of the proud, immortal fascist tradition.
>>
>>25877409
ones who can get girls
objectively, they have been deemed superior males
I try not to let it bother me though
>>
>>25877475
Holy shit this describes me all too well
My self esteem is in the gutter too, maybe it's our brains way of fighting back and not admitting we're a complete waste of a human life?
>>
>>25877475
Time for a hug, anon.
>>
>pic related

orginal
>>
The normies

it torments me how sociable they are
>>
That's a good question - I guess people that have risked more and been more aggressive / creative early in life. Also, people that have a "big vision" of how they want things to be.

When I was younger, I really was pretty lackadaisical and didn't really realize how valuable my time was. I just didn't have the vision to see what could be and to a certain extent, I must admit that I still don't. Maybe I'm more easily contented.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.