[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a big test tomorrow for which I know all the multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1452154937811.gif (11 KB, 408x408) Image search: [Google]
1452154937811.gif
11 KB, 408x408
I have a big test tomorrow for which I know all the multiple choice answers - teacher left the test at his desk the week before with the correct answers marked and I took pictures. How do I cheat?
>>
If you can't even figure this out you deserve to fail.
>>
Use a mnemonic device to memorize the sequence of letters
>>
Just wrote memorize the damn answers. How fucking lazy are you that you can't even do that?

What subject is it?
>>
>>25877017
The subject is Math.
>>
>>25877158
What kind of math? If its calculus I might sympathize with you, but if its stats or some shit your a retard.
>>
>>25877624
Its Calculus.
>>
>>25877762
is this a calc 1 exam? Maybe you can get away with just memorizing the answers and writing some bullshit notes. Otherwise you are fucked all my professors would grade your work in getting to the answers
>>
>>25877838
I took calc in senior year of high school. Hated it because the teacher was shit.
That and it was quite confusing. I mean, i managed an A for the year, but I'm puzzled by limits and all the other stuff I "learned". I could get the answer, but never had a concept of what any of it was.
Am thinking of taking calculus again in college, see if a better teacher can help me to understand it.
>>
>>25877958
>took calculus senior year
>wasting money on a fucking class to teach you calculus
go to khan academy instead you fucking retard. who the fuck is dumb enough to want to go to another class of math to see the same old shit.
>>
>>25878081
Adding a math minor, or a math major. I dunno about you, but I would say learning math is more valuable than history :/
>>
Scrawl work in sloppy handwriting that kinda looks legit. Actually work out a few of the problems. That's how I got away with it.
>>
Im going to hold a presentation about Psycholinguistics tomorrow, it is almost 2 am and i am drunk as fuck. I dont even want to bother going and just kill myself because i cant get over the death of my father and that i keep dreaming about my highschool crush. I have spent hundreds of nights googling her name just to check, but there are never more pictures of her. I dont see any point in living and feel like i am just a minor character in the big stories of other people's lives.

Im going to drink myself to sleep now.
>>
try writing it down on a notebook, bring it into class and say its to show your work. should work if teacher is not a cuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.