[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/worthless whores general/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
welp, I'm surrendering myself to robothood

>ask girl out
>she agrees
>go out
>arrange new date
>she makes lame excuse
>me: "I'm into you, so let me know: am I wasting my time, or should I keep asking you out?"
>her: "I had a good time, let's see each other again!"
>arrange new plans
>literally hours before meeting up, her: "Look, I think we should just drop it"

Explain this fucking mindset to me, because I've fucking had it and I'm baffled and furious.

There's an Elliot inside me raging right now.

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T SHE JUST SAY SHE WASN'T INTERESTED WHEN I GAVE HER THE CHANCE TO DO SO? WHAT IS THE POINT OF NOT DOING SO?

Why are women such fucking cunts?
>>
Women are a meme. Never forget this.
>>
>>25876790
Because women are cowardly, expect a lot of emotional bullshit. It's just something men have had to deal with and adapted just to get that sweet pussy ever since the dawn of civilization.

tl;dr Women suck, the only ones that don't know it are women.
>>
>>25876790
She knows you are into her, that's the ultimate turn off for women, don't ask me why, it's as stupid as it sounds. If women think that you think they are utter trash then they'll like you, but show interest and you're like an insect.
>>
>>25876822
There's an order and a structure to memes. Women are a total fucking mystery in comparison.

Why not just say: "Sorry, I'm not interested" when I ask the fucking question? Would that be so fucking hard?
>>
>>25876870
how do you ask a girl out without her knowing that you're into her?
>>
>>25876870
>She knows you are into her, that's the ultimate turn off for women

If I was Chad then it wouldn't be a problem
>>
>>25876918
I guess you've just got to seem confident, make it like it's not a 'date' or anything formal, just a drink or whatever.

>>25877046
Even chads take this advice when dealing with stacies of equal or higher attractiveness than them, keep that in mind.
>>
>>25876870
it's because women like this at least subconsciously know they have nothing to offer beyond their appearance, so it's weird for someone to genuinely like them. it's a red flag because it means you like her pos personality
>>
>>25876790
>>25876870
OP put all of his cards on the table by straight up telling the girl he was into her and then exacerbates it by making the girl decide if he's wasting his own time. Ouch. Telling a girl you flat out like her kills any intrigue and suspense she has wondering if you like her or not - which would be shown in you making moves on her. Show, not tell. What makes it even worse is now she knows she has you by the leash, hence you asking her if you're wasting your time. The way you worded it also makes you sound really insecure(Which you most likely are since you're on /r9k/ I'm also very insecure but I have decent enough social skills and understanding to make sense of what you did wrong).

When she said she had a good time i think it was her way of not ending things on hurt feelings and give you a little hope in case she changes her mind about you. She most likely wouldn't though after some time of thinking about you(and your statement) which she realized that you're insecure and nothing very special so she ended things(she could have done it in a nicer way tho). I hate to break it to you OP but you're the one at fault here, not the girl. You should have dropped her when she made excuses to not go out with you. If a girl gives you any excuse or reason she can't make an outing with you, then she doesn't like you, otherwise she would have made an actual effort to try reschedule things. I'm not trying to make a stab at you as a person, OP, just hoping I can give you my insight
>>
>>25876790

same reason you'd do the same with a fat girl, women do to non super high value males
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.