[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women claim to like a guy for his "personality"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 700x700
Why do women claim to like a guy for his "personality" when it's quite obvious that all they care about is social status and looks?
>>
>>25876407
because women want to appear likeable and PC to others around them because of their need for attention
>>
>edgy teenage girl is the definition of perfect now

Get your shit together colorado
>>
Women lie and deceive
They want to seem pure and desirable even though their true selves are anything but

As I see it, the name of the game for women is to sleep around yet seem as pure as possible.
"I love you and only you. I am your woman." - Something she says to all the boys
>>
>>25876407
Because women think that stuff is personality.
>>
False pretenses of hope prevent desperate action by the fools who believe it.
>>
Because the former and latter tend to go hand in hand? Think about it, if you have a good personality, you'd also attract males who'd like to be your friends.
>>
>>25876407
>>25876795

Because "ambitious" is a personality trait.
>>
File: 457245885.jpg (65 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
457245885.jpg
65 KB, 500x371
>>25876407
>talking to a woman
>my boyfriend got me into that show!
>my boyfriend and i play video games!
>my boyfriend introduced me to that band!
>>
>>25878590
I hear that shit so many times.

It's like women latch onto a man and adhere to his personality.

It's like they're not capable of having their own interests or personality.
>>
I think it's a good thing actually. The way I see it, I have significantly better chances of acquiring the social status women covet than ever having a likable personality.

It's easier to get money and status than to fake having a good personality when you don't have one.
>>
>>25876407
I once had a girl tell me that she liked me for my personality (i'm ugly,fat,poor and a loner). I tought that she had to have some mental problems so I imediately rejected her.
>>
>>25878691

>falling for the oldest trick in the book

women are fucking chameleons and they will adapt to you to attract you. this is why they even make friends with your best friend to get closer to you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.