[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your sister walks around the house in her underwear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1442501939489.gif (332 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1442501939489.gif
332 KB, 500x281
>tfw your sister walks around the house in her underwear
>>
File: dale3.jpg (56 KB, 608x344) Image search: [Google]
dale3.jpg
56 KB, 608x344
>tfw your sister walks around the house in her birthday suit
>>
File: 1385891722827.jpg (107 KB, 848x900) Image search: [Google]
1385891722827.jpg
107 KB, 848x900
This is my fetish anon.

>tfw no sister
>>
ITT: people that don't have sisters.
>>
>tfw sister takes a pic of you secretly while youre in your underwear

I saw
>>
I've seen both my sisters naked so much. My younger sister has the biggest tits. I fap to that shit all the time.

My mistake was developing oneitis for the older one
>>
>>25874856
ITP: fag with an ugly sister
>>
>>25874856

Robots have the sister fantasy because the idea of living with a female of similar age who isn't freaked out by them is appealing.

I don't have any siblings, but I know that even if Cara Delevigne or Taylor Swift were my sister I would be about as attracted to them as I am my mom - ie completely disgusted.
>>
File: 1415293300947.jpg (30 KB, 390x261) Image search: [Google]
1415293300947.jpg
30 KB, 390x261
>tfw you come from a culture where it is fairly common for people to be naked around each other and don't understand this meme
>>
>have 2 brothers, no sisters
>no idea how to interact with females
>>
>>25874999
Skandinavian?
>>
Tfw your sister is a meth addict and you're a meth dealer and she blows you sometimes just to score some drugs
>>
>>25874961
>Robots have the sister fantasy because the idea of living with a female of similar age who isn't freaked out by them is appealing.
Precisely the reason why "people" with female siblings or cousins can't be robots tbf (to be f-a-m).

Robots are supposed to be the type who couldn't interact with a girl to save their lives. Having your own personal roastie who coexists with you for the duration of your life is the epitome of Chad.
>>
>>25875048
close enough mejt
>>
>summer
>at the beach
>little sister dives
>mfw both her top and bottoms slipped of
>mfw crowded beach staring at her
>mfw took her 30 seconds to notice
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.