[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what makes you get up in the morning, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1427361432757.jpg (27 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
1427361432757.jpg
27 KB, 400x387
what makes you get up in the morning, anon?
>>
My alarm clock
>>
I want to help Donald Trump Make America Great Again.

Besides that, nothing.
>>
>>25874285

>morning

I'm just starting to sleep at that time senpai
>>
File: animu.png (457 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
animu.png
457 KB, 792x792
>>25874285
the possibility that she's messaged me
>>
hentai and video games
>>
No clue, I'm a light sleeper at times, so noise will sometimes work. Other times my body just wants me out of bed, like my nose would start to drip and I'll start to feel uncomfortable. I just want to sleep the day away senpai
>>
Not being a burden to my boss at a fucking retail job so I go there jfslkfjslk fuJUST FOR THATKL JAKLKLAJJKLAGASK;LGASDKL.,MERA;KLG4W.4;OIRJWKL H EYAA HAHAH YEWSS YES YSE YS YPU JUST THAT HUHUH AMHEMH MAMM YAAS
>>
YTYAYYAS SLAY QUEEN YAYYYYASS YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM FUCKING SCARE OF DEATH ANASC DWANT IT ITOO TIM IM REALLY SKCASRE OF DOEATH BUT GIVE IT TOO OTHATS OK
>>
Nothing, I just wake up because I have to.
There was a time were I woke up because of a girl... Until she crushed my hopes and broke my soul like all women know how to.
>>
File: EqkyEOm.jpg (102 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
EqkyEOm.jpg
102 KB, 500x484
not much really

>Met this cutie on tinder the other day i might take out
>And a 17 year old girl just started at the bakery i work at (age of consent is 16 here, as in every civilized country)
>I always told myself i wouldn't go lower than 19, maaaybe 18 (i'm 22)
>But part of me just wanna fuck her brains out, especially since i never had "teenage love"
>Her first day i was tasked with training her
>Had to help her tie her apron, to be fair they're a little confusing the first time, but she should've been able do to it herself
>idk if she just teased me for fun or actually like me , or is just retarded

other than that idk my life is meaningless, i spent most days doing nothing, it's like i every only manage to foucs on 1 fucking thing in my life at the time, like right now i just wanna bang as many girls as possible, but my career is going to shit; i should be able to do both...

i've lost most of my friends and i seem to get a cold every other week.
>>
My dream of natsoc returning.
>>
File: watchadoin.jpg (33 KB, 421x447) Image search: [Google]
watchadoin.jpg
33 KB, 421x447
I'm in love and have been for the past 3 years so giving up now would be very pointless
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.