[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are americans who have a problem with breastfeeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 22
File: 1453232835880.png (292 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453232835880.png
292 KB, 500x500
>there are americans who have a problem with breastfeeding
why? do you not want strong healthy children to take up our roles in the next generation?
>>
>implying I want humanity to continue

I could care less either way. I'm just waiting for a deluge of radioactive fire.
>>
>just flopping her titty out in the open
I'm not against it but at least show some class and cover yourself with a kerchief.
>>
>>25874010
why is the titty doing what the titties supposed to do so shameful
its not disgusting, its a baby and a mother bonding
>>
>>25874010
>this
I don't care if you breastfeed in public but damn cover yourself somehow
>>
I've breastfed before but would never do it in public. It's just showing off at best, and drawing negative attention at worst.
>>
>>25873823
I don't have a problem with it as long as she doesn't care if I watch.
>>
Because there is literally no reason why she can't cover up but the woman refuses because she's trying to be a symbol of feminism and/or elitist atheism and you stupid nutless faggots submit to it.
>>
>>25874053
( pissing in public ) why is the penis doing what the penises supposed to do so shameful
its not disgusting, its man and mother nature bonding
>>
>>25874151
piss and feeding a baby is the same thing now?
>>
>>25874151

>comparing pissing and feeding a baby

you really can't use your brain right
>>
>>25873823

its the old nudity is evil but violence is accepted and cool mentality.

glad its not like that on this side of the atlantic
>>
>>25874100
>showing of
>negative
damn u guys are weird
>>
You can breastfeed in public all you want but don't get all indignant when someone has a look. Don't fucking whip tit out in public then.
>>
>>25873863
couldn't care less*
>>
all your mothers probably did it in public, it's not a big deal, a cute baby and his mother

in france mothers do it and people see it postively

it's just an amerifat problem
>>
>>25874174
>>25874176
What exactly makes a man urinating somewhere at a bush or a tree bad? How is it worse than feeding a baby?
>>
>>25874247

>giving life to a baby
>eliminating your smelly urine

wow they are really both the SAME
>>
>>25873823
>that pic

Trigger rant incoming:

I honestly give no fucks about titty-feeding in public. You gotta keep the little bugger fed somehow. However, when it gets to the point of OP's pics, it's too fucking far. Literally just popping out the tit like that. No cover, no attempt to conceal, just a fat tit out in the open. Then these cunts get pissy when you stare as if a room full of dudes isn't gonna attempt to make a pass at bare naked titties. All in all, it's like the toilet seat between men and women. Men take the precautionary steps to insure nothing bad happens, while women are too fucking airheaded to pay attention to basic shit, then get mad at YOU for their own stupidity
>>
>>25874280
But its natural. Even without peeing just taking out my penis in public can send people into a frenzy. What makes my dick worse than a breast? Why are men being oppressed ?
>>
Americans also think slicing off parts of a penis is completely normal, so I don't know why you're surprised
>>
>>25874346

shut up

i bet you have no gf
>>
I don't want to see some ugly bitches tits in the middle of my meal. I see it as public indecency and they should be arrested for it. The same way that young girls don't want to see some old mans penis randomly in the park. I don't want to see that. Why am I being victim shamed when they shout and rant bout victim shaming being bad to them?
>>
>>25874364

*tips fedora*

well said senpai
>>
>>25873823
I love how americans get butthurt over this. Saw a woman feed her spawn at the mall yesterday. Nobody cared.
>>
>>25874362
Oh wow , picking the lowest insult possible. You trully have no arguments do you?
>>
>>25874383

your post is retarded
and you are surely too stupid to see it

i'll just let you dig your own grave, good luck with the opposite sex
>>
>healthy children
>in the degenerate, family-hating, multi cultural, PC, economically broken, perpetually at war, polluted, gross antibiotic, steroid and pesticide laced food producing, shit education system having America

pick one
>>
>>25874407
I`m not even that anon but ur a stupid kek with no argument.
>>
>>25874381
So you have no counter argument. Alright.

>>25874362
More great come backs.

>>25874382
You are an idiot thank you for the responses

>>25874407
>"I don't agree so you are an idiot"
Why are people even posting anything serious here?
>>
>>25873823
if women can breastfeed in public because it's "natural" then a couple should have every right to just start fucking the shit out of each other in the middle of a fancy restaurant because remember, having sex is NATURAL!
>>
>>25874407
I already have a gf ( together for 4 years now ) cry more faggot. If women have the privelidge of not seeing my penis at the dinner table I should have the option of not seeing someone feeding their crotch fruit
>>
>>25873823
what about public nudity, like in gay pride parade?
>>
that's right there's nothing to be ashamed of
when i want to take a piss in public i should be able to whip out mu dick and piss in a bottle
hey it's natural and totally appropriate for everyone to see
>>
>>25874428

you are comparing feeding a baby with showing your dick in public with no reason
the woman is doing the best possible thing for her baby
and you are acting like a feminazi like it's oppresing and triggering you
it's pathetic
do i really need to say more than that
>>
I don't care if you want to breastfeed. Just don't do it in public out of consideration for decency laws. If we're going to have women flopping out their breasts in public view, then we need to stop prosecuting public nudity in general. Do you mind creepy guy running up to your children and masturbating in front of them? Well, too bad. Fair is fair. Blame the feminists who keep pushing for special exceptions to decency laws.
>>
>>25874462

>calling a baby a crotch fruit
>being triggered by a baby sucking on a titty

i understand why there is so much cuck threads now
>>
>>25874493
If I can find a place to urinate without bothering anyone so can she. They are basically showing their breasts in public for no reason. And no the child won't starve during the 2 minutes she can walk away from the table.
>>
>>25874493
Breasts are sexual organs. I don't want to see some random sexual organ in public while walking down the street. Are my "needs" not valid? Is my opinion not valid? I should be forced to see random tits that I don't want to see? Your argument of "YOU ARE A NAZI!!!" is even worse. You are the one saying that laws already in place should be invalid and that it should be changed in your favor. You are the "nazi" type here not me. No I am no more "Triggered" than that would be of anybody being victim to a streaker. But that's so totally different right? Tits and penises are neither "private" parts that are covered up. right?
>>
>>25874421
Am I supposed to think Europe is some bastion of conservatism?
>>
>>25874469
>what about public nudity, like in gay pride parade?

This literally does not happen. You're referring to events like Leather Pride, which are not only endorsed by the city itself, but are required to deny admission to children. I'm also pretty sure they're sufficiently barricaded from public view or conducted in non-populated or evacuated areas.

And why are you singling out gay people for this? Heterosexuals do the same thing, and in far greater measure. Hello, what is Mardi Gras. What are college campus parties. And straight people are also participants in events like Leather Pride.
>>
>>25874280
>giving life to a baby
you're really hyping up how important breastfeeding is

letting a baby suck on your tits doesn't make you some god that's creating life on a daily basis lol

but I seriously think then if people want to make boobs non-sexual, then ok
then I shouldn't be shamed for buying titty mousepads or watching anime where the characters have big boobs
because then they're not sexual
>>
>>25874240
Until sharia takes over.
>>
I don't get why people get triggered by body parts. At the same time, I don't get why being able to feed babies in public is such a big "fight". It won't die if you go to the bathroom or the car. Hell just cover up with a napkin if it makes people uncomfortable for whatever retarded reason. It's not that hard. This shouldn't be a debate either way
>Hurr durr I don't like seeing titty
Look away faggot
>Hurr durr this private business doesn't like me showing titty in their establishment
Go to the bathroom slag
>>
>>25874240
my mom did not do it in public
she did it at home or brought bottles full of pre-pumped milk if she went in public

women can deal with not being able to whip their titties out in public
>>
>>25874628
No. But we're talking about America here. Schopenhauer has the right of it as far as reproduction is concerned in general.
>>
It's nothing to do with the woman's body image.

I think a nursing baby should be kept in the comfort and security of ones home. I think a woman should be taken care of and doesn't need to be out doing errands or other things where she will be required to breastfeed her baby.

It's a single mother thing I guess.
>>
>>25874556
>>25874569

okay you can show no compassion for a woman feeding her baby after she carried for 9 months with all the trouble associated with it

you cannot understand the concept of "context", a boob can be a sexual organ in a certain context and be an instrument of FEEDING in another
but your sick mind can't tell the difference
if we follow your logic doctors and surgeons are walking with a hard on all day long. or maybe you are one those guys who will get sexual fantasies about his mother/sister. Context, what a strange concept

you guys are worse than feminazis, maybe you should rally and march in the street with with your dicks out to protest

i'll just leave you to it and talk with real men in the real world
>>
>>25874634

>knows nothing about breastfeeding

go read a research, it's the best possible choice if the mother wants a healthy baby
>>
>>25874428
*tips fedora*
We'll said senpai. Reblogging this
>>
>>25874788
You're so delusional...
>>
>>25874680

a titty!
WOW MY FREEDOM IS GETTING BOMBED!

USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>25874788
You just basically justified why I walking outside with a revealed penis is OK too. You are a moron.
>>
>>25874788
It has nothing to do with compassion, stop grasping at your emotional problems and using me as the scapegoat for disagreeing with you. I know what the breasts are for. Dcotors are not perverts they are medical professionals. A woman should not show her private parts in public as a man should not. Your argument is based on emotions. I don't care about some woman. They mean nothing to me as I don't know them or their life. I don't care about their struggles I care about mine. I don't want to see it the same way they don't want to see mine.
>>
>>25874817
I know about it, but you're not "giving life" when you're feeding a baby
you're feeding it
I don't make a huge deal about feeding my cat, saying that I'm giving him life
I just feed him
it's not a huge deal either way
if companies don't want to let you do it, then tough titties
if they allow it, then people can deal with it

>>25874872
thanks for the strawman
it's not a huge deal if they can't whip out a boob in public becasue there are so many alternatives, including just pumping beforehand and bringing a bottle
which is what women have done for decades and everyone was just fine then
>>
>>25874883

explain that to me?
you dick is an instrument of? in what context? in your sick mind?

>>25874848
k. nice comeback senpai
>>
>>25873823
There is nothing wrong with breastfeeding in public.
>>
They're not genuinely upset by it. These arbitrary taboos are created to provide opportunities for us to assert dominance over each other; which is our species favorite pastime. Chastising someone, with the belief the pack backs you, makes people feel powerful.
>>
>>25874923
>explain that to me?

Dicks are not sexual if I am taking a piss, or just standing around, your sick mind is creating a problem where there is none.
>>
>>25873823
OMG THAT PERV IS LOOKING AT ME BREASTFEED MY LITTLE BABY, WHAT A SICKO LETS REPORT HIM
>>
>>25874923
a penis is not a sexual organ when it is removing waste
it's simply removing waste, a natural process
why should I be ashamed and have to hide my natural and beautiful waste removal system?

>>25874943
this is right
there hasn't been an issue for decades
it's just that now with social media, women and mothers with way too much time on their hands have decided this is a cause they want to fight for and get some rights that aren't even a big deal in the scope of things
>>
>>25874737
>>25874658
You guys would rather here a baby crying for milk in public than seeing a titty? ',:D
Wow, that's REALLY gay!
>>
>>25873823
maybe i dont want to see some hippy skank pull out her saggy tit and watch some little normie cunt suckle whilst i try and eat my lunch alone
>>
>>25874894

teen angst of a frustrated man

i get that. good luck.

>>25874914
feeding is giving life. if you stop feeding your cat he will die.

>>25874914
seeing a boob in public in that context is not oppresing anybody, and cannot take seriously someone triggered by a boob and a baby
i understand there are alternatives and that's neat, they can use or not i don't care

acting like walking with your dick out is the same is stupid tho
>>
>>25875124
shut the fuck up you shitty troll
>>
>>25875124
>not oppressing anybody
except at my university, women are allowed to breastfeed but they have a strict no bare chest policy for men

it's not a direct cause, but the feminazis that shove this down people's throats are still leaving the old rules for men in place
which pretty much sums up modern feminism and activism for me
>rules are in place
>affect everyone
>slightly favor one side
>unfavored side complains and makes a big deal
>skews rules so that new rules favor them much more than they were disadvantaged by the previous rules
>previously favored side is told to check their privilege and told they had their time "oppressing other people"
>>
>Oh breasts aren't sex organs y can't women show their breasts whenever?
>It's natural
Both arguments miss the point that exposing certain body parts is inappropriate in certain contexts. It's the same reason that offices and schools etc. have dress codes. The reason for that is the impression that they want to make i.e. how they want others to respond to them. If you expose something to the public you also expose yourself to the public's reaction to it. So sure a woman can expose her breast to feed a baby but not covering it exposes her to perverts who get off on that shit. It's the same thing with the damn yoga pants, tiny shorts and glorified brassieres that women like to pretend are acceptable outerwear.
>>
>>25874240
yeah, America is still so disgustingly and hilariously puritan.
>>
>>25875498
they do miss the point of things like the middle finger
it's a completely natural thing, but showing your middle finger alone isn't allowed on tv or in a lot of public places just because it's inapropriate
>>
>>25874364
>breastfeeding/tits
>penis

Boyo, you can't compare the two.
>>
>>25874455
I feel like it would be offensive to retards to call you one. They don't deserve to be in the same group as you for that post.
>>
>>25874950

Dicks are SEXUAL ORGANS wtf are you on?

>The visible portion of the mammalian genitals for males consists of the scrotum and penis; for females, it consists of the labia, clitoris, and vagina.

breast are only sexual because we considere them in a certain perspective in this society( and i mean your stupid amerifat society, in france mothers do this everywhere and are seen as doing some really postive as they should be) . they are not universaly considered that way.
>>
>>25875277

if yo want to show your chest so much do something about it. but the rule is stupid, and you getting all worked up about is stupid too.
>>
I find it more of a distraction than anything plus the context as to where and when you choose to breastfeed had to be appropriate. Like Ive seen women do it in repulsive places like the library wtf like gtfo!!! Than I take a peek at wtf is going on and they themselves start to give me a dirty look like fuck off!!!
>>
>>25875725
Breasts are secondary sexual characteristics making them inherently sexual. I doubt that there is a society in which men don't find breasts sexually attractive.

Plus France actually has nude beaches so your attempt to make an absurd comparison between breasts and penises is moot. Tell me again why I shouldn't let my wiener flop in the breeze. Half of people have one and they are totes natural.
>>
>>25875633
I feel like you sir are the retard I would agree with the fact that a couple has ever right to fuck in public if breastfeeding is negligible. Its just disgusting!!
>>
>>25875921
there is a society, but none of the modern, whether eastern or western, societies consider breasts to be non-sexual

>>25875786
I tried talking to the administration about it, so in the summer I don't have to sweat through my t-shirts when I run
but they told me "no one wants to see that anyways, just keep a shirt on"
and somehow the bare chest of females is a "miracle of life", while the male chest is "disgusting"
reminds me of when i looked at the art section, vaginas everywhere, but I seem to remember some guy who wanted to make a dick being told that it was disgusting and to do something else
>>
on another note will reading the autobiography of Elliot Rodger make me wanna hate women cause I already do but not in a way that I would go out of my way to physically go out of my way and hurt them??
>>
>>25875921

>Breasts are secondary sexual characteristics making them inherently sexual

well, certain cultures consider that the whole body of a woman is sexual, others considere the ears sexual, others the waist. on 4chan feces are sexual. we can play this game all day.

they are not sexual organs. even if a majority of people who grew up in the same decadent culture agree upon it.
>>
>>25874631
gay pride just came to my mind first, it doesn't have to be the gay pride. anyway public nudity, apart from breast feeding, in general
>>
>>25875951
>Feeding your child IN A PLACE FOR EATING(temporarily and until they're old enough for mashed foods) somehow equals two people fucking, getting their sweat, and bodily fluids all over where people eat.

Man, just, I don't know anymore. I don't know how much mental gymnastics you have to do to even come to the idea that they're equal.
>>
>>25876083
they are sexual then
what is and is not sexual is decided upon by our society as a whole
besides the fact that if big boobed animes and breast physics in games are wrong because breasts are sexual, you can't go back and say that they aren't at the same time whenever you want the privilege of whipping them out
you can't have your cake and eat it too, despite the majority of women wanting just that
>>
>>25876100

retardation, man.
>>
>>25876100
I just don't want to see it is that to hard or difficult to understand like fuck there are places you specially go to see people have sex I go to a restaurant to eat not see dumb cunts feeding their fucking kids fuck off!!
>>
>>25876149

>context

i already covered that topic. some women don't want to be portrayed a sexual objects all the time the medias ( videos game, ads, tv shows etc) that is their choice and for me i think it just sends a bad signal to the children.

now, do you really consider a baby feeding on a breast as something sexual? would you masturbate to the thought of that?
>>
>>25876283
I masturbate to all kinds of things.
>>
>>25876283
Not something that I would personally masturbate to just a moral wrong you know like walking into a bathroom stall with someones shit being in the toilet cause they haven't flushed clean up your act!!
>>
>>25876204

i think that the act of breastfeeding should be made sacred

feeding a baby is the basis of everything, it's sacred

not the opinion of some stupid retarded robots who can't even talk to half of humanity without having a seizure or feeling angry or hatred *

fuck off yourself cuckboy
>>
>>25876348

>seeing a mother feeding a baby is like walking into a bathroom stall with someones shit being in the toilet cause they haven't flushed

this message was brought to you by /r9k/
>>
ITT:
>breasts = genitals
>food = urine
Another regular day at this board.
Also 'Murica.
>>
>>25876072
>there is a society
Good now you just need to name it but wait - you can't because you're a lying, self-righteous piece of shit.

>>25876083
>Oh well if you just took out that pesky thing called culture then I could claim anything I want about society and it would be true.
Go form your own society on a deserted island then tell me all about how what society thinks is irrelevant.

>>25876283
>some women don't want to be portrayed a sexual objects all the time
Not having your tits out really helps their cause.

Furthermore it's pretty dumb and proscriptive to force people not to perceive things in a certain way. Pervs gonna perv so the best way for women to stop pervs from perving on them is not to give them something to perv about.
>>
>>25876370
Implying, that only robots come on this board to post......
> come on robot to discuss things of likeness to one another.
> Half the posts on this board is bait or share something to do with cunts
>cunts
>cuntsss
>cunttttssss
This board needs to clean up its act and back to the authentication of how this board should be
>>
File: GUdWvEp.png (461 KB, 610x450) Image search: [Google]
GUdWvEp.png
461 KB, 610x450
>>25876204
>I go to a restaurant to eat not see dumb cunts feeding their fucking kids fuck off!!
Autism ALERT

They're also there to eat. You're the one with the problem with it. Take your emotionally stunted puritan values and gently shove them up your ass.

>>25876348
>just a moral wrong
Well, its a great thing your subjective morals aren't run in charge of society, isn't it? Because that's a joke right? Feeding your child is morally wrong cuz one guy might get a boner from it?

It's like blaming the gun instead of the shooter. But then again that's what puritan logic summed up to.
>>
>>25876283
I'm pointing out the doublethink in this argument

>you guys are all loser virgins, why do you have to have all these sexual boobs in games and shows
>implying that boobs are sexual

>OMG, stop making a big deal about me having my boobs out in public
>implying boobs are not sexual

which is it? are they sexual organs or non-sexual organs?
>>
I know how you feel I have walked into plenty of washrooms with shit in it especially the kind that smells really bad. I have been to many public places where women are breastfeeding and their tits give off a more than disgusting,
deplorable, repulsive scent that make me want to vomit!!
>>
>>25876455

you mean greentext? right? because if you mean anything else you should gtfo first

>>25876434

force people? i'm not forcing anybody. you have a dumb perspective that's your problem.

also
>we should ban breastfeeding because some people are pervs.

murrica
>>
>>25876502
Would I actually say anything about it no! But thats not stopping me from snapping a few pictures of the cunts tits and posting it on the internet ;)
>>
>>25876604
I'm not american and didn't say that it should be banned. Women should just keep their tit covered when they do it.

Having a little decency goes a long way to avoiding degenerate or overly legalistic cultures.
>>
who cares, its only a boob.
>>
>>25876502
Would you like to see a few pictures in my collection?
>>
File: 1430637203551.jpg (68 KB, 620x419) Image search: [Google]
1430637203551.jpg
68 KB, 620x419
Breastfeeding is awesome, as nutrition for my offspring as well as my fetish. I'm very possessive though. My wife would be beaten if she breastfed in public without a blanket to protect her modesty. I guess cucks don't mind as much and probably get off to the fact that I'm jacking off to what I saw once I get home.

Breasts are undeniably sexual. They also feed babies. Feed babies without being retarded. My cock is for excretion of urine. It's also a sexual organ. I don't just whip it out at the grocery store and piss on the displays though. There's a time and a place for everything.
>>
>>25876563

i'm not against it in video games. if you want to fap to virtual characters you can do it.

the generalisation of woman portrayed in a certain light is bad. that's what i'm saying.

now, name me a single game about breatsfeeding that you have played

you know why? because you can't fap to that

and for you woman = fapping
>>
>>25876434
>Pervs gonna perv
>Instead of not perving, we should ban their material which affects others in a much more negative way than pervs not having fap fuel.

Nice weapon blaming.

>>25876677
Read the thread before posting faggot, we've already been down the legally retarded-tier logic that is Cock=Breasts.
>>
>>25876647
like i said
>>25876370

degenerate are the problem. not breastfeeding.
>>
File: 1447523732006.png (197 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447523732006.png
197 KB, 500x500
>mfw the europoors ITT will be beheaded in the future for even talking about exposing themselves in public
>>
>>25876762
Yeah but you can't stop anyone from looking at anyone else in public. The most sensible path is modesty.
>>
>>25876704
but then breasts are sexual
therefore they shouldn't be out in public because they're sexual organs

if they're not sexual organs, then you shouldn't assume people who like games and media that feature breast physics or large boobs are perverts because then boobs aren't sexual organs

you can't have it both ways
>>
Having children is evil.
>>
File: 1443894505730.jpg (77 KB, 850x638) Image search: [Google]
1443894505730.jpg
77 KB, 850x638
>>25876737

Not really, read the post. No one is implying they are equal.

I piss and fuck with my cock, women nurse and fuck with their breasts. Nothing wrong with pissing, nursing, or fucking, but they are less appropriate in some areas than others.

It's likely a cultural thing. American is a Christian country with puritan values. This is a good thithing for Americans,and for anyone else it doesn't matter because they aren't American. My parents are those weird hippy mother nature types, but even when they had friends ever they would go to another room to breastfeed or use a blanket. These arare people who usecloth diapers and heirloom vegetables before the hipsters made it cool too. Anything else is just attention whoring.
>>
>>25876737
>weapon?
Victims of what, being stared at and made uncomfortable?
>>25876839
>>
>>25876677
good thing you'll never have a wife, creepy psychopath.
>>
>>25876839

i don't think that the woman who is breastfeeding really care about some idiot looking at her.

she is sharing a special and important moment with her baby.
>>
>>25876434
>maybe pervs wouldn't perv if you avoid doing what you have to do and plan your life around strict standards of decency!

It's not a long slippery slope to the burqas.
>>
>>25876850
>they're sexual organs

there we go again. read a book

>comparing breasfeeding and fapping to a video game
>>
I dont mind OP.
>>
>>25874010
>>25874055
>what is looking away

and seriously, it's just a boob. It's not like it's some dad is whipping out his cock for his little baby to suck on.
>>
>>25876908
Guess he'll have to rape then!
>>
>>25876704

>you know why? because you can't fap to that

You couldn't possibly fathom how wrong you are.
>>
>>25876876
>women nurse and fuck with their breasts.
>Fuck with their breasts

Mashing two parts together and sticking your dick into it doesn't make it inherently sexual.

Breastfeeding is FEEDING a human being at an age where it's the only thing they can eat
It's different than if you started sucking on some lactating tit in public.
>>
Note: i'm not american and come from an european shithole

imagine a situation
>go to an expensive restaurant
>order a delicious meal
>let your mouth water from anticipation
>the waiter brings it to you
and just when you're about to dig in, a 200kg hambeast that looks like someone pumped cooking oil under the skin on her face whips out her meat-sag, to feed her brat

how does that make you feel
>>
File: nrm_1408709379-450807342.jpg (64 KB, 980x490) Image search: [Google]
nrm_1408709379-450807342.jpg
64 KB, 980x490
>>25876974

>It's likely a cultural thing. American is a Christian country with puritan values

Praise the Lord!
>>
>>25876850
Breasts aren't inherently sexual organs, but our culture sexualizes them. No inconsistency there.
>>
>>25876704
>you know why? because you can't fap to that

Do you have any conception of where you are right now?
>>
>>25877060
Quit eating at Applebees.
>>
>>25877060
>muh feels are more important than an infant's nourishment

Guess that the restaurant is too small for two brats.
>>
>>25877140
then the mother proceeds to change the diaper full of shit on a table next to yours (actually saw that happen, at a fast food restaurant, but it still happened)
>babby's shit-covered butt is more important than you you bigot!
>>
>>25876879
>weapon
You're blaming the gun instead of the person shooting it.

For a better understanding think of the pervs as Elliot Rodger.
>>
>>25877197
That's again COMPLETELY different and actually unsanitary, stop grasping for straws.

Sometimes theres even a child changing station in the bathroom fast food places.
>>
>>25876963
>read a book
nice deflection tactic
here's the deal, you can have one and only one of this

breasts are sexual:
>women cannot have their breasts out in public
>nursing mothers need to either cover up or go somewhere private to nurse
>media featuring large boobs can be criticized for being sexual
>can consider men who enjoy the above to be pervs

they aren't sexual:
>breastfeeding in public is fine, no need to cover up
>media featuring large boobs cannot be criticized for being sexual
>cannot call men who enjoy the above pervs or assume sexual intentions

one and ONLY one, you can't have your cake and eat it too

>>25877092
then they're sexual and shouldn't be out in public, nursing mothers should cover up or go somewhere private to nurse
read the above, it can be one and only one at a time
if they aren't inherently sexual but are sexualized, then they are sexual and the first point above applies to them

this is straight doublethink of women who want to have their cake and eat it too
they want to be able to shame men who think breasts are sexual, but they also shame men who want to hold them to the standards the previous thing holds them to
>>
File: 1.jpg (197 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
197 KB, 1080x720
I have one decent public breast feeder on my FB
>>
>>25877197

>quick change the subject! wew! that was close one! they almost saw that i'm cum covered retard
>>
File: 2.jpg (24 KB, 535x465) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
24 KB, 535x465
Lucky baby
>>
File: 1443880212127.jpg (106 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1443880212127.jpg
106 KB, 1000x750
>>25876908

I think part of your post got cut off. It's missing the beginning, I think, judging by no capitalization of the first word and it being an incomplete sentence. Here's more tits, hopefully my future wife has some like these.
>>
File: 3.jpg (35 KB, 613x472) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
35 KB, 613x472
Its natural and beautiful
>>
>>25877235

>it's either blakc or white because my brain can't take some more subtle

okay you need to fuck off.
my bad. i'm on 4chan. please continue to be a moron.
>>
depending on the titties in question (hers are fine imo)
>>
>>25876928

What country are you from? You're English is understandable but it's written strangely.

I think she is doing it for the very reason someone, idiot or not, will see. It's not difficult to do it with a blanket or in another room.
>>
>>25876928
Next time you see a woman breastfeeding uncovered stare at her and see how she reacts.

>>25876961
>knowingly making a slippery slope argument
>>25877204
>herp derp Elliot Rodger
It's time for you two to stop posting.

>>25876974
It's just a kerchief. It's not like she has to go to a separate room.
>>
>>25877278

true.

we should find a word for the guys acting they are oppresed by this thing. they are like reversed feminazis
>>
File: 5.jpg (81 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
81 KB, 1024x768
I'm all for it personally
>>
>>25877312

i'm french. my english is bad.

what if she was? is it a shameful act? and i mean humanly? not murricaly
>>
>>25877286
>it can be both things at the same time because my argument depends on it and will fall apart without this one fact

fuck off you hypocritical SJW
something cannot be one thing and the opposite at the same time
if breasts are completely non-sexual, and can be out in public, then there's nothing wrong with me enjoying breasts in a non-sexual way in media
>>
>>25877054

You bring up an interesting point. I really don't see much difference between a woman breastfeeding me and a woman breastfeeding a baby. I could sit at my seat and eat a steak, and the woman could bottle feed, formula not even required if she pumps breast milk beforehand. The necessity part of your argument falls flat. After that, how is breastfeeding a man in public any different from breastfeeding a baby in public. It's just nutrition right?
>>
So many fucking sjw tumblr feminists in this thread. Listen up faggots bitches should either cover themselves up or find a fucking bathroom to so it in its distracting disrespectful and gross to whip out your saggy tits in public theres a reason that guys dont whip out tbeir cocks when they feel like it in public and thats because its a dick move just like whipping out your veiny saggy tit for everyone to see
>>
>>25877314

i don't stare at women. i don't stare at anybody. because i can control my spergness. i can look. and if she catches me looking, i don't care. it's out to see. nobody gets hurt;
>>
>>25874053
>>25874176
>>25874280
>>25874362
>>25874407
>>25874381
>>25874493
>>25874838
Fuck off dumb roasties.
>>
>>25877138

Is Applebee's an expensive yuro restaurant? They're kind of shitty back here in America. I prefer red Robin or something local if I'm eating out.
>>
posting the queen of breastfeeding

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37adXYp5Cr8
>>
>>25874151
>>25874247
>>25874428
this is actually a brilliant argument

I have no problem with public breastfeeding, but I do have a problem with having to buy some useless fucking shit every time I want to piss in a large city when gardens/medians abound
>>
>>25873823
>there are people who have a problem with me letting my balls out so they can breathe and create better sperm
why? do you not want strong healthy children to take up our roles in the next generation
>>
>there's nothing sexual about breasts!
Tell that to my boner you fucking whore
>>
>>25877418
that's too far
both of those kids are too old to be breastfeeding
>>
Is breastfeeding natural? Yes. But so is shitting, and most people avoid shitting right on the ground, because it is indecent and disgusting.

There are alternatives to whipping your tit out in public, and until you can show me a good reason for breastfeeding other than attention, then I will continue to be disgusted by it.
>>
>>25877235
>here's the deal, you can have one and only one of this
>If are breasts are sexual then you can consider men who enjoy the above to be pervs

But that's not what being a perv is. Perversion at least to everyone else = your level of obsession over it or how you show you like it.

Just like attraction can't be racist or sexist, liking breasts doesn't automatically make you a pervert. There are "famous" people who openly talk/joke about liking to jerk off, but you don't seem them going to park in the middle of the day and jerking it. That's what seperates them from perverts.

You can like women's underwear but the second you're the one taking UNSOLICITED upskirts of them, you're a pervert.

This is so simple a child can understand this. You can love anime but having your entire wall covered in posters, having 20 body pillows, 100s of figures and an ass mousepad makes you a fucking weeb.
>>
>>25877278
>>25877318
Go back to tumblr. In case you aren't aware (protip: you're not), we are mocking you by pretending to be triggered. SJWs love to get triggered at any opportunity and complain about it, but get butthurt when they're on the receiving end of the complaints. You're a joke. Get the fuck out.
>>
>>25877363
for the last time, Tim.

Breasts aren't inherently sexual organs.

capiche?

our culture sexualizes them. like trees, birds, whatever, you can sexualize anything

good?

now. breastfeeding is a thing. an act. it is sexual? it has a boob in it. sure. but is it a sexual act?
if you go to the doctor and show your penis and the doctor touches it. is it sexual?

get my drift?
>>
>>25877412

i'm a guy. with a brain. you should activate yours.
>>
>>25877482
I'm talking about enjoying media in a non-sexual way and being shamed for it
enjoying a movie or game is considered sexist or taboo because the females in it show too much skin, etc.

so just stop misrepresenting my points and twisting my word s to mean whatever you feel like it should

I'm right and you know it is, which is why you haven't made a single point ITT that isn't just misrepresenting someone else's views
>>
>>25877435

>this is actually a brilliant argument

the ride never stops.
>>
>>25874174
>>25874280
Both are excreting bodily fluids while exposing inappropriate parts. So yes it the same.
>>
>>25877462

>both of those kids are too old to be breastfeeding

by what standards?
>>
>>25877491
>breasts have been sexualized
yes, from this point onward in your argument, breasts are sexual organs
now, being sexual organs, it is inappropriate to have them out in public for common decency and modesty

got it?
good.
because I'm starting to think you're just a dense SJW who got triggered by someone pointing out your shitty logic
>>
File: 1443880268554.jpg (343 KB, 1024x715) Image search: [Google]
1443880268554.jpg
343 KB, 1024x715
>>25877362

Humanly? I guess not, but I think it's in bad taste. I really think it does boil down to a cultural thing.

It's about on the same level as a roid monkey going out in a tank top because 'whew it's sooo hot my guns need to cool off'. Except he had to earn it so I'd be more apt to let it pass, maybe I'd feel jelly and reconsider my gym membership.

A woman breastfeeding just had to lay down, get fucked, wait a few months, and then she has an excuse to flop her tits outout anywhere she pleases. If she's hot then I think man fuck that baby I wish she would feed me. If she's gross then I'm just like ew go be fat elsewhere, it's bad enough when she's covered.
>>
>>25877491

>sexualizing breasts is comparable to sexualizing a tree

holy autism
>>
>>25874055
>>25874010
lol fags
>>
>>25877442

The only difference is men have balls while women have breasts. Feminism dictates man=bad and woman=good. Anything else does not matter.
>>
>>25877376
>how is breastfeeding a man in public any different from breastfeeding a baby in public. It's just nutrition right?

You're joking right? Or...are you seriously that retarded? Did you not read this part
> AT AN AGE where it's the only thing they can eat

You don't come out of the womb being able to eat a steak. However yes she could bottlefeed pre-pumped milk, and a lot of women do. But it's ultimately her choice. Just cause you might be a perpetual 12 year old who jumps at the sight of an exposed nipple doesn't mean she shouldn't be a allowed to.
>>
>166 replies
>11 images

You fucking idiots this is supposed to be a thread where we all jack off to pics to lactating tits and mothers breastfeeding. The discussion is fucking irrelevant.
>>
>>25877486

>wew it's getting hard to answer
>hey ! jokes on you i was just pretending to be a moron!

>i hope he believes that
>>
>>25877491
>muh cultural programming
Body parts which indicate sexual maturity are inherently sexual you dolt.
>>
>>25877574
bye Tim. i hope you get a gf some day

>>25877603

it's the same process. it's easier for a woman's breast. i don't care what you think. people on 4chan are fapping to cats, dogs, horses, unicorns. you can fuck off.
>>
>>25877621

>ageism
>2016

I just...I don't even
>>
File: 1451526929763.jpg (41 KB, 450x425) Image search: [Google]
1451526929763.jpg
41 KB, 450x425
>>25877709
>I can't argue back, and have lost this argument
>better call the guy arguing with me a virgin!
arguing with holes 101
>>
>>25877621

So basically you don't have an answer?

I mentioned formula too, the baby could go it's entire life never having tasted breast milk. There is no age breast milk is the only thing it can eat. She chooses to feed it breast milk and from the tap, when it could bottle feed, formula or breast milk. How is this any different from a woman choosing to breastfeed me in public? Let's go a step further, let's say she's painfully engorged and neither baby or pump can dislodge the shit, or is unavailable to induce letdown and let out the excess. If feeding in public is wrong because magic, what about alleviating the pain by unblocking the blocked ducts or drinking the excess from her engorged breasts in public?
>>
I don't have a problem with breast feeding cause I don't leave the house, but this "muh future generation" meme doesn't belong in /r9k/. Take it to /pol/ you fucking fag. I will never impregnate a woman. I don't care what happens after I die.
>>
>>25877764

i hope your "skills" will score you a gf someday, Tim

lel
>>
File: 1451775455409.png (810 KB, 2000x2241) Image search: [Google]
1451775455409.png
810 KB, 2000x2241
>>25877830
thanks dude
means a lot to me to have you keep shitposting to try to conserve your ego
>>
>>25877764

>from this point onward in your argument, breasts are sexual organs

it's a process. do you even know what that means?

there is no "from this point onward". and even if they are sexualized that does not make them sexual organs. they will never be sexual organs. you know why? because they are not.

like a said. open a book.
>>
>>25876283
>would you masturbate to the thought of that?
already have
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQbUoLILjhVjt19sUZpYzXw
>>
>>25877774

>There is no age breast milk is the only thing it can eat.
I meant they can only drink milk in general. Not solid foods unlike a grown person and which is always why it's considered extremely weird to have a kid still breast feeding after a certain age.
>She chooses to feed it breast milk from the tap, when it could bottle feed, formula or breast milk.
Yes, yes she did.

>what about alleviating the pain by unblocking the blocked ducts or drinking the excess from her engorged breasts in public?
If she's having problems breastfeeding there are literally people whose job it is to help her find out why. You as a grown human being don't need to suck on them, no.
>>
>>25877925
>already have

This post is a prime example of the "You can literally sexualize anything" Which some of you are having trouble wrapping your heads around.

Which is really weird because unless you're that fucking new to the internet one of the most famous rules(34) understands this.
>>
>>25877913
>they have been sexualized
>they aren't sexual
???
you honestly can't sit here and tell me that something that is considered sexual in western society and is sexualized is not sexual

they are sexual organs, even if breastfeeding is not a sexual activity
and in america, having sexual organs out is a no no
following me here camera guy?
and so.....you don't have them out in public

>open a book
>keeps using the educate yourself meme
if your opinions are so right and good, shouldn't be too hard to convince me then
telling me to educate myself is a cop out
you clearly have enough time to argue with me here, why not just go get whatever you want me to see?
>>
>>25877587

>Humanly? I guess not, but I think it's in bad taste

well. there you have it. that's all it is. a matter of your own perception influenced by the society you were born into.
>>
>>25877894

>anime image

you should have posted one earlier
>>
>>25877925

Do you think she realizes her videos produce more cum than breast milk?
>>
>implying there's going to be a next generation
>>
>>25878008

Anti-beheading laws are nothing more than your own perception influenced by the society you were born into.
>>
>>25878006

>culture is more important than science

you are heavily influenced by your own cultural shit and you can't think outside of it. it's okay. it does not make your ramblings true.

now i gave you enough of my time. you were entertaining.
>>
>>25878006
>you honestly can't sit here and tell me that something that is considered sexual in western society and is sexualized is not sexual
1) you're counting America as the entirety of western society which is already wrong.
2)America's still clinged onto puritan logic has you thinking there's even an argument to be had here.

>if your opinions are so right and good, shouldn't be too hard to convince me then

I'm sorry have you had a look at human history? There are easy ways for 99.9% of everyone to become content but on one wants to do it due to human stupidity and greed. The only reason you're having problem understanding is because you can't think outside of your own existence.
>>
File: 1452807697740.gif (263 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1452807697740.gif
263 KB, 500x282
>>25878131
>I have no argument
>so I must shitpost
>>
>>25878121

your sentence makes no sense.
>>
I don't want to see a baby gobbling down tit milk while I'm eating.
>>
>>25878193

Something being purely cultural doesn't make it any less legitimate.
>>
>>25878170

you are speaking about murrica. i'm not. i'm speaking about breastfeeding.

the nonsense of murrica is none of my concern.
>>
>>25878074
I don't know man, all I know is I want to get rid of those kids and suck on those amazing tits every night and morning. Use them for coffee and give them to people I know.
>>
>>25878236

>Something being purely cultural doesn't make it any less legitimate
what was not implied anywhere

and you really want to analyse beheading and whether of not boobs should be banned under all circumstances in a public setting THE SAME DANM WAY?
>>
>>25878170
>have a look at human history
I wonder if I could translate that
>I want to tell you you're wrong, but I have no evidence and I'm too lazy to get some to back up my claims that the evidence is out there

>america is puritanical
debatable, values are relative
>you;re counting america as all of western society
am I?
I'm pretty sure breasts are considered sexual in most of england, and eastern europe
>>
>>25877928

I'm not talking about amateur lactation consultants. I thought you were familiar with the subject since you had opinions on it. The ducts can become blocked. The baby can't unblock it, neither can pumps. Warm showers help sometimes, but many times a husband is needed to unblock it. It can also be painful when they become too engorged with milk. This isn't a problem with breastfeeding, it's something all breastfeeding mothers and wetnurses experience at some point. It's certainly not something worthy of an ER trip.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRyoE60Sd3g

there watch this. you can fap and at the same time educate yourself. maybe she can knock some sense into your tiny brains
>>
>>25878193

Laws, mores, taboos, and values are products of a culture. It's all fairly subjective stuff. It's hard to objectively evaluate subjective things like morality. Public breastfeeding is wrong for the same reason murder is wrong. Because the dominant culture says so.
>>
>>25878240
>you are speaking about murrica. i'm not. i'm speaking about breastfeeding.
But it's not nearly as much of a problem or I don't think a problem at all in Europe which also counts as western society.

There are guys that like feet but I'm not gonna tell girls they can't wear open toe footwear.

>>25878346
> I have no evidence and I'm too lazy to get some to back up my claims that the evidence is out there
You can turn on your tv and see people just like you where the world must be black or white instead of the 50 shades of gray it actually is :^)

>I'm pretty sure breasts are considered sexual in most of england, and eastern europe
>I don't understand context
>I don't understand subjectivity vs objectivity

>>25878379
If that happens sure you can fix it. But that's different than actually drinking from it for the sake of drinking it. Which is what that line of posts was.
>>
File: sena.png (1 MB, 3580x2996) Image search: [Google]
sena.png
1 MB, 3580x2996
>>25878486
>I still offer no proof despite claiming that proof is everywhere
>>
>>25878520
Do you not understand that telling me to show you proof of human stupidity, is the same as asking me to show you proof that the sky is blue or that the earth isn't flat?
>>
If they can breast feed in public, I can masturbate in public.
>>
>>25878433
>>25878433

my point is. for a culture to be dominant it has to be alive, right? if we are part of a culture we are also an actor of this culture and we can make it evolve for the better.

scientifically. objectively breast are not sexual organs. i'm not trying to be edgy. it's a fact. maybe we could evolve this culture with some facts. that's all i'm saying

cultures are not mythical creatures
>>
>>25878580

they is objectively the same thing

totally.

you should try that because penises are not sexual organs AT ALL
>>
Baby can eat anytime, in the car before your meal...at home before you leave... in the bathroom while you piss...

But no she just wants to flop out the big ol titty to shut that baby up since it can't bawl like a retard with a huge boob in it's mouth.
>>
>>25878629

pretty much. and you are sensitive fuccboi who can't handle it
>>
File: 1445936755313.jpg (37 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1445936755313.jpg
37 KB, 400x400
>>25878575
>I claimed that proof was everywhere and all he had to do was open a book or look outside
>my proof was an abstract concept that can't be shown
>this is the other person's fault somehow that I can't back up my claims
>>
>>25878657
oh no i like it. who wants less cleavage in the world?

i'm a little ashamed that youtube has a breastfeeding video in it's "recommended" tabs on the right side.

so i'd be at work watching some video and some coworker comes up behind me and can clearly see TANAM BREASTFEEDING and half a tit in the little pic to the right of ANY video I watch.

but lets call it what it is... attention whoring. i'm all for it. cleavage, breastfeeding, short skirts.

still a whore tho ;)
>>
>>25878598
your English is fucking god awful
holy shit what are you even trying to say with that word soup
>>
File: 176.png (705 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
176.png
705 KB, 800x800
>>25877764
>>25877894
>>25878180
>>25878520
>>25878726

who forgot to take out the trash! fuck!
>>
File: 1445534971875.png (67 KB, 276x270) Image search: [Google]
1445534971875.png
67 KB, 276x270
>>25878768
>oh no, I can't win this argument
>better insult his smug anime pics
>>
>>25878742

you understood my point quite right. cultures can evolve, you can choose to be a slave to them tho, if you don't want to use your brain
>>
>>25877649
This, why the fuck do robots have such strong opinions about breastfeeding lmao
>>
>>25878812
>I'm french
>so every other country must be exactly like france
>america can't have its own culture separate from what euros like me think it should be
l m a o
>>
>>25878735

i don't think she is whore. she must be thirsty for attention thats for sure.

>mfw 6 millions views but 160 000 subscribers
>>
File: Miley-Cyrus-Tongue.jpg (40 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
Miley-Cyrus-Tongue.jpg
40 KB, 615x409
>>25878833

sorry bro. you are right. america is an exemple we should all follow
>>
>>25874010
Some babies freak the fuck out if you try and cover them. Tried covering my son once while out and about, and he freaked up and screamed until he kicked the cover off.
>>
>>25878726
Oh, i should have known from the first anime post what you were.

And human stupidity isn't an abstract concept
You need an example? The affluenza kid.

Affluenza- an inability to understand the consequences of one's actions because of financial privilege

Judge showing human stupidity, "The best way to teach this person the consequences of his actions (underage drunk driving manslaughter) is to not give him any at all."
>>
>>25873823
Some women do it just to show off their breasts, this woman was trying to flirt with my doctor dad as her entire breast was exposed.
Why don't they breast feed under a blanket or under her shirt?
>>
File: 1453195520942.jpg (9 KB, 216x200) Image search: [Google]
1453195520942.jpg
9 KB, 216x200
>>25878833
Holy fuck you're retarded. It's the shits like you ruining it for everyone else. Slit your wrists and drink bleach
>>
File: mvsw.webm (2 MB, 768x576) Image search: [Google]
mvsw.webm
2 MB, 768x576
>in public
>see this

wat do?
>>
>>25880458
Ask if she's renting space on the other one.
>>
>>25873823
There's nothing wrong with breastfeeding in private, but having your tit hanging out in public is degenerate as fuck.
>>
It's such a fucking feminist shit show that I am now against it.
They can do it under a blanket or be decent about it, but they use it as a rallying cry to get offended.
They flop their tits out in public and sit there hoping, PRAYING someone will say something so they can wig the fuck out and get on the news.

If that's the way they want it fine. I'm perfectly happy to leer at them the entire time.
>>
>>25879013
>some kids don't like things.

no fucking shit you incompetent failure. It's your job to say "oh well."

Enjoy raising a helpless little whiny bitch.
>>
>>25879013
>my son
why are you here?
>>
>>25880664

What complete nonsense.

They're just feeding their kid and want to be left alone. You're the faggot tier omega who thinks it's some grand feminist statement for attention and thinks it justifies yet another moment in your life where you try to reframe being a creepy omega piece of shit.
Thread replies: 229
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.